Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ibub_dup1 sparkplug wires - 08/17/02 01:57 AM
ford racing 9mm plug wires are available to CEG members for $42.00/set from Bill at Chicago Connection. Phone is 773 229 0655. Very nice guy, good service. Wires are available in yellow, red or blue, and are also listed for Cougar V6. Many members (including me) have ordered from him and are quite happy
Posted By: alltheusernamesrtaken Re: sparkplug wires - 08/17/02 04:46 AM
i got mine from him..excellent service...don't hesitate to buy from him...
Posted By: devotedad_dup1 Re: sparkplug wires - 08/17/02 02:14 PM
Thanks for the info - i didnt write the number down when this was up on our old board - im glad you posted this.

Blue wires yeah!!!
best, DD
Posted By: chrisregets_dup1 Re: sparkplug wires - 08/17/02 03:18 PM
i got my wires from this guy. just under $50 shipped. fast shipping, same day if you use credit. got mine about 3 days later. brand-spankin new. got the rubbery smell comin out of the box with some sweet foam-peanuts too.
Posted By: $G Money$ Re: sparkplug wires - 08/18/02 05:32 PM
Can you put these wires in your self or is it rather difficult?
Posted By: alltheusernamesrtaken Re: sparkplug wires - 08/18/02 06:50 PM
very easy to do yourself..also the back plugs aren't hard either with a spark plug socket,and a long extension..you'll have to remove the front plastic piece to get to the front wires and plugs(couple of bolts)i did my plugs and wires in about 45 min. to an hour...very simple to change the wires...
Posted By: Skewer Re: sparkplug wires - 08/18/02 10:24 PM
I also got in on this. Bill is a very nice guy. I ordered my plugs on a Wednesday and had them in my hands the following Monday. Mmmm, the smell of new rubber in the morning...!!

Yellow wires for yellow OMP strut brace.

Tim
'00 SVT
Posted By: edorfox_dup1 Re: sparkplug wires - 08/24/02 03:31 AM
Hi,

I have a nearly new set of Magnecors for the SVT/Duratec for sale in the classifieds...check 'em out!

...Ed
Posted By: RoadRunner_dup1 Re: sparkplug wires - 09/06/02 04:44 PM
You will need to dremel the wire retainers for these wire to fit.

© CEG Archives