Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT SCT software - Brenspeed - 08/14/06 03:37 PM
I just got in touch with Brent @ Brenspeed, in setting up another Group Buy on the SCT software. Right now, he is not discounting the Xcal2 alone. This will be for the Pro Racer Package(PRP), or the Xcal2 + PRP. If you are interested, please PM me for prices. Please do not contact Brenspeed, as I can give you the price breakdown through PM. I'm waiting to hear back on a cut-off date, so get with me now for pricing, and get your orders placed!

Mark
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SCT software - Brenspeed - 08/17/06 12:12 PM
Well I've had quite a few PM's, so is anyone jumping on this Group Buy? He will be running this GB through ~September 14th, and will extend that date if the GB goes well. If you could post with whether you have ordered, or if you ARE going to order, I'd appreciate it!

And remember, no prices are to be listed in this thread!

Mark
Posted By: bensenvill Re: SCT software - Brenspeed - 08/17/06 03:43 PM
I'm in... although payday is Sept 15. I may need a small extension.
Posted By: icysvt Re: SCT software - Brenspeed - 08/17/06 09:49 PM
sorry if i sound like a retard but could anyone enlighten me on what this is lol
Posted By: starjammir Re: SCT software - Brenspeed - 08/17/06 09:53 PM
Its a tuner for the ford line. Think of it as a chip that YOU can program to what you want. A lot of CEGER's use it with their svt's and have had awesome results with it. I am going to get one as soon as pay day rolls around
© CEG Archives