Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pre98 Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/23/06 05:09 AM
First off let me say I have not contacted anybody yet regarding materials, I simply was bored tonight and killed a few hours time with these. Maybe I can get around to talking with parkedcar and starting a GB if you guys like what you see.

I figure if you guys are serious I'll add regional themes such as city buildings and landscapes, etc. That oddball logo without a center could be used on the gas cap door, or wheels even.. Interesting, I could design more like that too.

Oh well, here are some pics.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/23/06 12:51 PM
those are some pretty good ideas.
i dont know about putting one on the gas door though.
but they ould look good on a side window or a corner of the windshield.
Posted By: Frosty Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/23/06 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ElKy:
those are some pretty good ideas.
i dont know about putting one on the gas door though.
but they would look good on a side window or a corner of the windshield.

I agree
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/23/06 09:15 PM
Im interested Bill...
Posted By: muskamike Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/25/06 02:27 AM
Yeah, interested for sure.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/25/06 11:29 PM
Well cool, some people like the idea. Maybe just one standard CEG Logo would be more practical?

I know a few people liked the Contour "eyes":

Posted By: ZeroHour Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 02:44 AM
I just did this recently, we got a vinyl label maker where I work and I tested it making a small (1x3 inch) CEG sticker. Looks pretty nice. I cut it out with an xato, and put it in the passerger side corner window.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 04:38 AM
Two things, the one from Canada needs a Maple Leaf behind it and Michigan needs its own with the mitten , seriously! After all, we are the SE MI CEG LOL!

BTW, all the designs are really cool
Posted By: Sprebound Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 07:02 AM
Id be interested in either the one with CEG in the middle or the one with the eyes. Dats phatty fo sho.
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 02:26 PM
I like the "eyes" logo... That looks SICK!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 03:21 PM
I'm going to tweak a certain silver frost SVT to fit the Eyes, and water down the pic to make it look cartoon-like.

Should make for a sick Contour logo.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 09:55 PM
As to post to the PM Pre98 sent me, no I am not allowed to abuse the vinyl maker. LOL Its costly and I would probably get fired if they knew I made car decals with it. Plus the rolls of printer ribbon can be unscrolled to see what was printed off of them.

But when it stops pouring in PA, I'll get a picture of my little one in the corner.

As for the GB I think in the passenger side upper windshield would be a good spot for a CEG memeber vinyl sticker. Something small. No more then 2x4. It would remain on the black on the top of the glass then. Also be a nice way to spot other members on the road.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 10:47 PM
I'm all about vinyl, count me in
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 10:52 PM
The CEG FI needs more turbo in the center.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 10:53 PM
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
The CEG FI needs more turbo in the center.

Yeah, just the impeller wheel would be fine
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Vinyl Logos- Interest Check - 06/26/06 11:34 PM
I'd be happy with the one that is just CEG logo without any area/regional/etc affiliations. The blue background is fine although I'd like to see one in tropic green. I think it's time for a GB on these. I'd like to see something besides the www.contour.org stickers (which are fine). I'd just like something different.
© CEG Archives