Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Thought I would drop a reminder in here for the 95-97 folks. I still have sparkling clear new OEM Headlamps for only $130 per set, plus $6 for S&H. I have sold over 40 sets of the 98-2000 so you know they are worth it.

Get rid of thos awful looking faded and cracked lamps. Drive safer at night knowing you will see the road better in front of you. And they will make the car look better to females, and isn't this what we all want.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214270
Any chance for the same deal on the Mystique headlights?
Also do you have any 98-00 lights left over?
-tropictour
Is that $130 for two new lamps?

Any word on Mystique lamps?
I dig this deal.
Originally posted by tropictour:
-tropictour

Pretty puwease?
I looked through the site and couldn't find that deal on both headlamps, can you link to the page it is on?

Also, what is exacly comes with the headlamp? The little metal retainer on my passenger side light that holds the low beam bulb in is loose. Just wondering if that comes with the headlamp(s). PM me if anyone else knows what comes in the kit.
-tropictour

I believe he does!

thanks to Bill I got OEM headlights for my projector project which in the end fitted 100% perfect on my car! If it were for this cheap price, I'd still be waiting on Morettes to do my projector set
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
-tropictour

I believe he does!

thanks to Bill I got OEM headlights for my projector project which in the end fitted 100% perfect on my car! If it were for this cheap price, I'd still be waiting on Morettes to do my projector set

So what's the price for 98-00 lights right and left?
Goonz can you PM me the guys email that did your lights?
-tropictour
Quote:

Originally posted by muskamike:
Quote:

Listing for $220 on the website...
Damn my empty wallet!

If I hit it medium in Vegas, I'll stop by and pick up a set while I'm out there.
© CEG Archives