Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just checking to see if anyone would be interested in us starting a GB on KVR rotors and pads.

Please post here if you think it's the right to time to start one. NECO has already approached us, looks like we may already have 6 people looking to purchase full sets.

The GB would be mainly for complete brake sets, rotors and pads, but I might try for rotors only packages too (but not brake pads)

Post here, list form, quote the list if you wish to add yourself (as an interested party).

etc.

Thanks.
I'm interested, but all I need are cadmium CD rear rotors and pads.
Interested Buyers
1. AznSZBanana - Cadmium plated CD rear rotors, rear pads.
so if i got drums in the back, how hard is it to switch these to discs
2. LoveMySVT - Very interested in a whole set

Do you know about what the pricing would be on these?
are these just stock size rotors?
Originally posted by Tourige:
are these just stock size rotors?

These would be stock replacement size rotors.
Originally posted by LoveMySVT:
2. LoveMySVT - Very interested in a whole set

Do you know about what the pricing would be on these?

Expect to have accurate pricing today or tomorrow, once KVR works out our costs for us.
Checking around on the internet, if some of the advertised prices at other website are current (might not be updated), we will not be able to offer this GB to our US customers. We have checked with KVR and our quoted costs are correct, which make us believe that some other internet advertisements are grossly understated.

For now, I feel we will have to hold off on this GB until other advertised KVR brake prices are confirmed.
Just subscribing in case this ends up working out. I need front rotors and front and read pads. Cadmium plating would be nice if it isn't too much more. Hell if pricing is right, I might even do rear cadmium rotors too.
Well, we know our current costs are accurate, confirmed with KVR, but we can't say as to how other competitors are showing prices that appear to be way off the current rate structure.
It might mean your competitors are not selling Authentic KVR stuff. I bought my fronts from a guy on here that had a shop going, ford somthing and he had brakes for cheap. Had them Cad plated and CD and they came in non-KVR, but Brembo euro rotors.
i need a set for the front, price is good i'll do a full set. BTW i have done the rear conversion and upgrade the front w/BAT kit.

Originally posted by AznSZBanana:
It might mean your competitors are not selling Authentic KVR stuff. I bought my fronts from a guy on here that had a shop going, ford somthing and he had brakes for cheap. Had them Cad plated and CD and they came in non-KVR, but Brembo euro rotors.

KVR does not have their own KVR rotors... They usually use Eurorotor/Brembo rotors, and x-drill/slot, CAD plate according to customer preferences and put them in their own boxes... Also they don't make their own pads either they use Hawkhead pads (not Hawk!)
© CEG Archives