Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hello,

I have contacted the company that produces Fender Grippers, non-slip mats that protect your fenders when working on your beloved car, and asked them if they would be able to make some of these with an SVT Contour logo. I have a few of these mats already for other cars but would love one for my SVT and figured that there would be others that felt the same as well. These mats measure 34" x 22". The price for one of these mats would be around $20.00 ea. plus shipping. Unfortunately, in order for them to make these we would need to order atleast 40 of them because they have not made these for the SVT tour because of low production numbers (yes this is alot of orders for a group buy). Here is their website for more information . Fender Gripper .

Here is a picture of one of mine ( yes I know its on the wrong car. the one for the stang is red and doesn't show up well in the pics) Fender Gripper 1 .

Here is another one showing its non-slip ability Fender Gripper 2

If there is not enough interest in an SVT logo we could actually have any logo we want as long as it is a single color. So we could have a CEG logo if not enough people are up for an SVT.
i use this thing called a Table.

Im actually intrested if it says SVT
Originally posted by Tourige:

They're more for keeping your fenders from scratching, than holding tools.

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

They're more for keeping your fenders from scratching, than holding tools.

Mark

im interested. id like one that says either SVT or Ford Racing. CEG would be okaaaay, but not my preference.
Damn, a table would scratch the chit out of your paint!
I would be willing to get one or two, would prefer it to say SVT Contour or just Contour.

Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Damn, a table would scratch the chit out of your paint!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Mark
That's an awesome idea. I bought one of the standard fender thingies and it doesn't work for shiz. Won't stay anywhere. Needs less dumb arse remarks from Canadians.
Originally posted by Todd aRRRRRRRRR.:
That's an awesome idea. I bought one of the standard fender thingies and it doesn't work for shiz. Won't stay anywhere. Needs less dumb arse remarks from Canadians.

Coming from you...

SVT mat for the win.
No copyright problems with SVT logo? If not, I'd be interested.
Karl
Originally posted by 88SVT:
Karl

They already have the FORD logo and SVT logo ones made (the SVT one says SVT Cobra)
Originally posted by 88SVT:
Karl

They already have the FORD logo and SVT logo ones made (the SVT one says SVT Cobra)

That and it says "Official Licensed Product Ford Motor Company" at the bottom of the Ford ones as well as "Ford Trademarks under license to Ssnake-Oylââ??¢ Products, Inc. " at the top of them.

Anyway I would be interested in buying 2.
I'd be in for one that says svt.

The company's name is snake oil, but spelled differently? Interesting.
© CEG Archives