Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Aeroforce

how many people would be interested in these if i can get a group buy going. he is currently designing them for fords and they he should have a prototype shortly. they regularly run at $219 each but i think i can get him down at least 10%.

the color options have not yet been decided but i think hes gonna go with white face blue or green display or black face blue or green display. those would probably be the options for color since most everybody has either white or black gauge faces and blue or green numbers. if there are any other color combinations you all would like to see let me know and ill talk to him about it.

if you have any questions feel free to post and i will answer them from what i know. if i dont know the answer i will ask the owner.
i'd be down for one After SZ
F**kin a! That's a great thing to throw in one of the holes in my dash!
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
F**kin a! That's a great thing to throw in one of the holes in my dash!

this gauge is the whole reason i never bought a third gauge to fill my a-pillar.
this might just replace my air fuel in the cup holder
Thats pretty cool, hmmmmm
Read a little further down!! They're only for GM vehicles right now. Sorry kids! Thanks for playin.
yup, and if you read the second sentence in the OPs first post you will see that he states this...blah
lil bit further down says that they will have one for ford by summer..
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
lil bit further down says that they will have one for ford coming soon ..

Fixed....no telling what soon means.......is it the same as the Morettes soon?
I tried to line up a group buy for this a while ago... didn't get much interest. I ran one of these in my Pontiac for a quite a while, its a really great gauge, very important tuning/safety tool. I'm thinking n20 this summer, and I'll be making sure a new Interceptor is in my ride. I was bumped when my pontaic one wouldn't work.
The previous one looked like a big red snapon scanner, that's mountable. This one actually looks cool.... unfortunetly I've decided to stop spending money on little things and save for a 3L.

I'd really like to know the IAT without having my laptop plugged in. Not sure what the 2nd item I would monitor.... timing retard?
Originally posted by SvtTour98.5-3:
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
lil bit further down says that they will have one for ford coming soon ..

Fixed....no telling what soon means.......is it the same as the Morettes soon?

ive been talking with the guy and he is in the process of building the ones for ford. he is going to get me a prototype in about 3 weeks to verify that everything works properly.

if you click on the link for ford it says spring '06.

he did confirm with me last night that he will make them with either black or white face and blue or green display.

i think the reason it didnt follow through before is that he hadnt started even designing them for fords yet.
Originally posted by morbid:
The previous one looked like a big red snapon scanner, that's mountable. This one actually looks cool.... unfortunetly I've decided to stop spending money on little things and save for a 3L.

I'd really like to know the IAT without having my laptop plugged in. Not sure what the 2nd item I would monitor.... timing retard?

Lots of good stuff to monitor... timing retard, pulse width, maf flow, o2 voltage, fuel trim, etc. Very useful. I'd wager it was one of the best mods I ever did on my last car. Soon as its ready for the Contour, I'm in.
i should have the prototype for SZ and then i will talk to him about a group buy after that and when he should be able to have enough ready.
update on the gauges

they have a working prototype its just not quite fast enough yet. they are not quite done with it yet. just a little bit of tweeking and it should be good to go.
I may be interested depending on final price and final list of functions.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

as i believe i stated previosly i should have a working one by SZ. immedatly after SZ i am going to talk to him about pricing for a group buy. the color options that i stated earlier are the only options that will be offered for this first run of production.

if people could please start a list of how many would be interested so i can get an idea of numbers that would be great.
I'm interested.
I'm interested...

1) andymel
2) hsoverma
freakin obd2 port.......why can't I have one. Sure I can read my own codes in 30 seconds, but that is it.
© CEG Archives