Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I am continuing to do the LED window switches you have seen in the prior group buy, but now I am offering the defrost switch.

The defrost switch will be 7.50 shipped. You will have to send me yours. I will then install the LED's and return your defrost switch.

-The new Price Break down is...
-Individual switch for $5
-Main switch for $10.
-Whole set minus defroster $30 plus $10 refundable core charge
-Whole set with defroster $35

Please send me a PM if you are interested that includes your name and address, phone number, your order and what color leds you would like.

Thanks, Jon
Jon, its great to see that you got the defrost switch figured out. I have a question for it though, You can change both LED's, right... The one that stay idle and lights up green, as well as the yellow organish one that lights when the button is pushed?

Just to let everyone know, this is A+ stuff here for a cheap price. If you are to lazy, dumb or just too impatient then this is the way to go.

Jon, I'll be back soon for the defrost switch, moonroof and main
Yes I can do both the main LED and the Indicator LED. I recomend using different colors for them.
hey, i still want the main window switch and all the window/lock switches...what are we talking..and do you need me to send you a pre98 main swithch?
Chris you have a PM.
Here are some pics

so reds available?
Yes Red, White, and Blue are available. Any other color requests please ask and I will look into them.

All the lights are looking good. Can't wait to get mine and install them.
purple?
Purple is one of the few i can't do. I can do ultra violet so it is kind of like a blacklight...
thats what i want
Posted By: '99 Contour SE UPDATE! - 02/23/06 03:36 AM
I can now do the flashing PATS indicator light as well. It is very bright. If your interested please let me know as well.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: UPDATE! - 02/23/06 12:37 PM
Yes it is very bright, lol... especially if you have two of them.
Posted By: BlackBirdRacing Re: UPDATE! - 02/23/06 02:02 PM
can you do green?

Yeah just kidding
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: UPDATE! - 03/05/06 03:27 AM
Do to personal reason I will no longer be able to make these window switches. I no longer have the time as I need to focus on other aspects of my life. I'm sorry for this Inconvenience. I am in the middle of one transaction at this time and that will most likely be my last. I hope to be able to pick this back up in a few months. PM me if you have any questions.

With all do apologies,
Jon
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: UPDATE! - 03/05/06 11:51 PM
Sorry to hear that...hope everything is ok.
© CEG Archives