Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just posting to see if this would be of interest to the CEG. We have recently set up with Autovation and would like to offer a GB. Expected pricing for a typical Contour Pedal set would be as follows.

Our Retail Price is $95.00 (Autovation MSRP $99.00)

Proposed GB Pricing
5 to 10 buyers
$89.00 (10% savings off MSRP)

11 or more buyers
$79.00 (20% savings off MSRP)

Optional finishes are not discounted, cost is added to the base price of the pedal set.

Here is a typical base model MTX set, ATX also available.

More information here.

We would consider doing a group buy on the heel protector too, if there is enough interest.

Please post here if you would like to participate.

Thanks.
isnt it on ebay for $79.99?
I would highly recommend these pedals to those looking to install a set. They are top quality and worth the money, the fit was dead on.

jeez, you guys are killing me with these group buys. Those photos look fantastic, and I would love to jump on this group buy but I would need to know a time frame before I commit, but definitely interested.
Originally posted by bensenvill:
jeez, you guys are killing me with these group buys. Those photos look fantastic, and I would love to jump on this group buy but I would need to know a time frame before I commit, but definitely interested.

If we could get this done in the next few weeks, the better. About Ebay, we can't compete with Ebay stores, but all we can say is when buying from Ebay, Buyer Beware.

Here is the set we have in our Project Contour SVT.

1) Tourige(SVT set)- Depending on Canadian Shipping
Where's the set with the WIIIDE pedal??
Interested IF we can get the SVT etched in the pedals.
Originally posted by teamSVTour:

You let us know what options you would like, and we will ask about getting it done. I can't see any issues with the SVT etching, as they already did it for a past GB here.
count me in if we get 11+
Originally posted by cawong11:

You let us know what options you would like, and we will ask about getting it done. I can't see any issues with the SVT etching, as they already did it for a past GB here.

Just like the pic of the pedals from the "Project SVT" you posted. That same "SVT" engraving would look real good.
I'd recommend them, I bought a set about 6 months ago, very nice, perfect width IMHO.
Could we get SVT engraved in the heel protector?
I contacted the producers of these pedals awile back to see if I could get them engraved with the SVT logo, and they said they were not able to do it anymore because of licencing issues.
I'll have a word with them on Monday.
Just posting to see if this would be of interest to the CEG. We have recently set up with Autovation and would like to offer a GB. Expected pricing for a typical Contour Pedal set would be as follows.

Our Retail Price is $95.00 (Autovation MSRP $99.00)

Proposed GB Pricing
5 to 10 buyers
$89.00 (10% savings off MSRP)

11 or more buyers
$79.00 (20% savings off MSRP)

If we could get this done in the next few weeks, the better. About Ebay, we can't compete with Ebay stores, but all we can say is when buying from Ebay, Buyer Beware.

These are exactly the same ones as what is on e-bay. The company that is selling them on E-Bay is Autovation. So I don't think you would need to be "Buyer beware" of them.

Actually they are cheaper on E-Bay unless this group buy gets more than 10 people.

Currently $87.00 on E-Bay
You will notice that is the starting bid price, Buy Now price is $99.00 as per their web site.
Yeah see if we can get them engraved.
-tropictour
As much as I love them and would love picking up a set, for some reason I can't see spending $80 on pedal covers. Is it just me or does anybody else feel this way?
I hear they are great for heel/toe driving.
-tropictour
Originally posted by 00_HO_Contour:
As much as I love them and would love picking up a set, for some reason I can't see spending $80 on pedal covers. Is it just me or does anybody else feel this way?

I would agree but the quality of the pedals is great. The machine work is well done and the time was taken to get the clutch and brake pedal curved right to match the pedal so it sits flat. There was definately a good amount of time and thought put into the design. All the screw holes are counter sunk so that the mounting hardware is flush to the pedal surface.

Originally posted by tropictour:
I hear they are great for heel/toe driving.
-tropictour

yes they are, it is very easy with the design of the gas pedal
One thing to remember about these pedal sets, they are bolted through the pedal faces, not clamp on over rubber pedal surfaces. Referring to the brake and clutch pedal, this makes for a much more secure pedal cover, unlike other brands that may slip as the clamps loosen up.
Thanks for clarifying Chris. I guess everyone thinks that these are some kind of Autozone clamp-on pedals.
-tropictour
I have these from the first group buy. I ordered the SVT engraved set.

Excellent craftsmanship, all the hardware is included but be prepared to drill a few holes.

Am very pleased with my set and they are a lot more classy than the OBX pedals I originally had from KKM.

Originally posted by Fmr12B:
I have these from the first group buy. I ordered the SVT engraved set.

Excellent craftsmanship, all the hardware is included but be prepared to drill a few holes.

Am very pleased with my set and they are a lot more classy than the OBX pedals I originally had from KKM.

Interesting, I followed a similar path, with a set of OBX (can't remember the model) pedals. They were good, but the Autovation pedals are much better.
i would be intrested in them if we got 10+ ppl....SVT engraved will look amazing!
NOTE FROM AUTOVATION: They cannot produce any pedal sets or heel guards with manufacturer's logos due to copyright and licensing issues.
count me out
I still want a set.
-tropictour
How much for just the heel plate?
I'm in for 11 or more buyers. What is shipping going to cost on these?
count me out

Originally posted by 99 red SVT:
How much for just the heel plate?

Haven't worked out an exact price, but figure around $55.00USD as an approximate GB price.
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
I'm in for 11 or more buyers. What is shipping going to cost on these?

Estimated shipping cost should be around $10.00 to $15.00 depending on your location.
Originally posted by RawBurt:
count me out

why don't you guys just find a local machine shop that would cut the SVT logo into the pedals for you? I wouldn't pass up a great product just because you couldn't get SVT engraved on the pedals, there has to be another way of getting it done.
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
count me out

why don't you guys just find a local machine shop that would cut the SVT logo into the pedals for you? I wouldn't pass up a great product just because you couldn't get SVT engraved on the pedals, there has to be another way of getting it done.

Honestly, the only reason I considered this was because of the SVT engraved pedals being a possibility. I can deal with any run of the mill autozone pedals. Oh and besides, right now I'm trying to make my car faster, it already looks pretty.
Really, I bought a set for my Mazda6. These things are awesome, much better and safer than the Autozone variety.
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
These things are awesome, much better and safer than the Autozone variety.

Agreed.

Those whom have these pedal sets can attest to how they compare to cheap clamp on pedal covers.
I'm interested in the heal protector thingy
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Guess it's time to start a list.

1. Tropictour (pedal set)
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector)

1. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector)

Fixed, sorry, I decided im not gonna spend anymore cash on the tour, im daving for a Cobra.
Originally posted by Tourige:

1. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector)

Fixed, sorry, I decided im not gonna spend anymore cash on the tour, im daving for a Cobra.

Are you the same as Tropictour, because that is whom was listed as number 1.
No I still want a set.
-tropictour
No I still want a set.
-tropictour

OK then, list is back to where it was.

Interested buyers

Just to let you know, we are doing a combination GB with another forum so between the two, we should be able to get at least the minimum of 5 buyers.

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)

Just to let you know, we are doing a combination GB with another forum so between the two, we should be able to get at least the minimum of 5 buyers.

haha, sorry guys, my bad. I just saw T and had a brain fart. My bad.

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)

Great, keep 'em coming.
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
4. Bensenvill (ATX pedal set)
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
4. Bensenvill (ATX pedal set)

Great, we're almost at the first discount level, one to go.
wow it looks like autovation stopped all logo/brand engraving for all makes. that sux. glad they did it still when i did the group buy. i still gotta install the dead pedal. been lazy about it.

if u guy want to have them engraved on your own, see if autovation will make the pedals with the open space for the logo, otherwise they'll have open holes in that area preventing u from engraving
Im worried more about the fuctionality more than the looks of the pedals.
-tropictour
Posted By: m!key Re: GB Int: Autovation Technologies Pedal Sets - 02/22/06 02:35 AM
man i wish i could get a set of these. it just isnt in the cards right now.
Im worried more about the fuctionality more than the looks of the pedals.
-tropictour

I have a set of these and when I wear a normal shoe I some time apply gas when trying to brake. If you are looking for a heel to toe pedal these are them.
Posted By: Komet Re: GB Int: Autovation Technologies Pedal Sets - 02/22/06 08:03 AM
How much would you charge for a fellow canuck ?
And how much would the shipping cost ? My postal code is H1H 3N2.
Originally posted by Komet:
How much would you charge for a fellow canuck ?
And how much would the shipping cost ? My postal code is H1H 3N2.

Can't give you a final price but somewhere around $110.00 to $120.00.
Just checking to see if you folks are still staying in this GB if we get only 5 people and don't reach the second discount level.
Just checking to see if you folks are still staying in this GB if we get only 5 people and don't reach the second discount level.

I'm not 100% sure if I want to stay with only 5 buyers.

I'd rather wait for 11+ but we'll see what happens.

I'm still in but I am in no hurry, so I would prefer to wait till we get a better price break.

you may want to cross post this on NECO [since we've never had a pedal GB, you should have a decent amount of interest].

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (pedal set)

I'm in just keep me notified, on how many ppl we have in it.
This is great. I have a possible 5th buyer to add to this group, just waiting for confirmation.
I absolutely want a set... count me in FORSURE!
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:

OK then, Here is the current list.

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT

Just another reminder, we are doing a combination GB with another forum so between the two, we are at 7 interested buyers, so let's get a few more to get to the second discount level.
Cmon guys 4 more and we are at the $79 level.
-tropictour
I'll cross post this over at TeamNECO.com and see if I can get us some more interested people.. I really want the lower pricing..
I'll cross post this over at TeamNECO.com and see if I can get us some more interested people.. I really want the lower pricing..

That would be great. Thanks.
No prob... here is the post I made.

MTX and ATX Pedal Group Buy

You want me to post over at NewCougar.Org as well? I'm approved for Group Buys over there.

OK then, Here is the current list.

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
6.NVS SVT (pedal set with heel protector)

Aaron

WTF, someone knocked me off the list.

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
7. BENSENVILL (ATX pedal set)
Between the two (three) forums, I think we only need 1 or 2 more people to make it there.
If we can get one more person, that will do it to make the next discount level. I'll give it till the end of the week, then start collecting the funds.
Hey Chris! You can count me in for an ATX set!

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel)

JD
Originally posted by jd28:
Hey Chris! You can count me in for an ATX set!

Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel)

JD

Excellent JD.

For now, I need everyone to confirm the finish that they want, especially if an optional finish. You may visit our web site, or Autovations to check for the name of the finish you wish for your sets.

Oh, also forgot to ask, please either PM me or email me with your shipping information (except the NVSSVT since he is local). May as well add the pedal finish with your shipping information too.

Thanks.
Chris,

I will take the same finish that you have on your pedals.

Aaron
Link for the lazy asses. j/k
-tropictour

P.S So is it $79+shipping or shipped I forgot.
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
6.NVS SVT (pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE/BRUSH FINISH)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel) (MATTE/BRUSH FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)

List updated.
Interested buyers
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
6.NVS SVT (pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel) (MATTEFINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)

List updated.

It's $59.00 for the heel protectors, which is 20% off MSRP.
Dammit I cant decide between the competition finish or the grid finish. Do you have any problems with your feet slipping of during "aggressive" driving with the comp. finish?
-tropictour
Dammit I cant decide between the competition finish or the grid finish. Do you have any problems with your feet slipping of during "aggressive" driving with the comp. finish?
-tropictour

What I can say is that the SVT pedal set I have were based on the competition style, and no slippage issues due to the raised areas around the holes on the clutch and brake pedal.
-tropictour

What I can say is that the SVT pedal set I have were based on the competition style, and no slippage issues due to the raised areas around the holes on the clutch and brake pedal.

Well you have just sold me on the competition style, I have seen you drive spiritly .

Aaron
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
6.NVS SVT (pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)

List updated.

Aaron, me drive spirited? You know I obey all posted speed limits.
Interested buyers
1. Tropictour (pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)

List updated.
Interested buyers
1. Tropictour (pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT

List updated.

Still waiting on information from 5 of the people in the list above. Please send me your information at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
Interested buyers
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT

List updated.

Still waiting on information from 4 of the people in the list above. Please send me your information at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
Interested buyers
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT

List updated.

Still waiting on information from 3 of the people in the list above. Please send me your information at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
Bump for those who missed my last message.
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT
9. martyh426 (pedal set, brushed matte finish)

List updated.
Interested buyers
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (MTX pedal set)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set, brushed matte finish) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)

Please check the information above to ensure that I have your correct order.

Thanks.
Interested buyers
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)
3. CSVT1214 (MTX pedal set)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set, brushed matte finish) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)
10. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (Canada)

Still waiting on CSVT1214, BRANDONSVT99 and BENSENVILL for their choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

Thanks.
I already sent you my information, and you erased it. Look back a few posts. Double check who is missing.
I already sent you my information, and you erased it. Look back a few posts. Double check who is missing.

Sorry about that.
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)
10. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (Canada)

Still waiting on BRANDONSVT99 and BENSENVILL for their choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

Thanks.

Sorry about that.

No problem. I just looked back and noticed it was because of martyh426. He copied and pasted the older list.
Interested buyers
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
10. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)

Still waiting on BRANDONSVT99 and BENSENVILL for their choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

I have had a couple more enquiries in the past couple of days, and these CEG'rs may be added too.

Thanks.
Information sent! How much is the set with the dead pedal?
Originally posted by brandonsvt99:
Information sent! How much is the set with the dead pedal?

Did you mean the heel protector? All the sets already come with a dead pedal. The heel protector is $59.00 based on the numbers we have, so it would be $79.00 plus $59.00.
Interested buyers ($79.00 for typical Competition Pedal Set, 20% off MSRP.)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)

$59.00 for the heel protectors, which is 20% off MSRP.

Still waiting on BENSENVILL for his choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.
Is it too late to get in on this GB?

Also, I was looking at the website and saw that for the mustang this company has the option of getting the "Cobra" etched into the pedals. So if they can do that why can't they put SVT on them as well? Seems like its the same thing whether it be a picture that represents the Special Vehicle Team or the acronym that represents it.
Yeah I don't under stand how ford got world wide rights on the letters S, V, And T lol Can I have GL put on mine, I don't have an SVT

Also, I was looking at the website and saw that for the mustang this company has the option of getting the "Cobra" etched into the pedals. So if they can do that why can't they put SVT on them as well? Seems like its the same thing whether it be a picture that represents the Special Vehicle Team or the acronym that represents it.

You can still get on the GB, just PM me your address information, pedal set type and finish.

It's a copyright infringement when the exact SVT lettering and font style is used, so we were told. They got into legal issues last year (as Autovation said).

You can still get on the GB, just PM me your address information, pedal set type and finish.

It's a copyright infringement when the exact SVT lettering and font style is used, so we were told. They got into legal issues last year (as Autovation said).

Wierd. It just seems that using the exact Snake logo and style would also be copyright infringement. I'm not going to argue but it seems a little one sided....more likely due to the larger demand for the mustang sets over the contour sets.

What is the latest I can let you know if I will be ordering a set?

Wierd. It just seems that using the exact Snake logo and style would also be copyright infringement. I'm not going to argue but it seems a little one sided....more likely due to the larger demand for the mustang sets over the contour sets.

What is the latest I can let you know if I will be ordering a set?

I would like to get all the information submitted by the end of the week.
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)

Still waiting on BENSENVILL for his choice of finish and address information. PLEASE PM ME YOUR INFORMATION ASAP.

=================================================================

UPDATE: As per my previous post, I would like to complete this list this week. I have 3 buyers from another forum too, so we are safe at the 11+ discount level.

If there is any one else thinking about it, think fast and get your information in at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)

=================================================================

UPDATE: As per my previous post, I would like to complete this list this week. I have 3 buyers from another forum too, so we are safe at the 11+ discount level.

If there is any one else thinking about it, think fast and get your information in at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

Thanks.

any more of a discount if we hit the 15 mark?

I will let you know at the end of the day if I will be making this GB

Thanks.

any more of a discount if we hit the 15 mark?

I will let you know at the end of the day if I will be making this GB

The discount levels were already laid out in the first post of this thread.
I noticed. No foul for trying.
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)
8. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)
9. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)
11. red dog (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 26, 2006)

=========================

List updated, another participant added.
How much time does he have till we drop him.
How much time does he have till we drop him.

Let's just drop him now. He has been online and posted plenty of times since the address and pedal type list has started. He obviously doesn't want them or doesn't care enough to post saying he is out of the GB.
Count him out. Give me a couple of days to get things sorted out.
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)($69.00 including S&H)
3. CSVT1214 (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($195.00 CAD including tax)
7. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)($150.00 including S&H)
8. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
9. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($110.00 CAD including tax)
10. red dog (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 26, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)

List updated with your final costs. Please send PayPal payments to orders@ctamotorsports.com. We can also accept money orders, please PM me for details.

Please include your username from the forums with your payment so that I can ensure that your order is completed correctly.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

Chris
PayPal sent.
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (heel protector) (MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)($69.00 including S&H)
3. CSVT1214 (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2006)
4.BRANDONSVT99 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 21, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($195.00 CAD including tax)
7. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 12, 2006)($150.00 including S&H)
8. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 20, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)
9. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($110.00 CAD including tax)
10. red dog (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2006)

List updated showing received payments.
Paypal sent
3. CSVT1214 (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2006)
10. red dog (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2006)

List updated showing received payments.
7. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($150.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 30, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($195.00 CAD including tax)(SHIPPING TO CANADA)
7. JD28 (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($150.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 30, 2006)
8. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 31, 2006)
9. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($110.00 CAD including tax)(SHIPPING TO CANADA)

List updated showing received payments. Four payments not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.
For those who have not sent in their payment, please send them ASAP, as no pedals will ship until all payments have been received. The Canadian buyers don't show any updates as those buyers will be going directly through us, we will collect their payments here.

If you have decided to drop out, first thing, that would be very disappointing to those whom have already paid, secondly, it would be nice to know if you are not in the GB any longer.

Thanks, and please reply back to me ASAP.
6.NVS SVT (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($195.00 CAD including tax)(SHIPPING TO CANADA)
8. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 31, 2006)
9. Dino Macri (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (Canada)($110.00 CAD including tax)(SHIPPING TO CANADA)
11. Markman (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 3, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. Four payments not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)($69.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 5, 2006)
11. Markman (MTX Pedal Set)(COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 3, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. Three payments not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.

Payments not received.
1. Tropictour
4. BRANDONSVT99
5. NVMYSVT
Bump for today. If we do not receive the final payments by tomorrow evening, unfortunately, we can't let the rest of the paid participants wait any longer, and you will have to be removed from the list.
c'mon people pay up I allmost forgot I bought these. It seems like forever since I paid. LOL I cant wait till I get them gettin excited
Yeah pay up. There should be some rules that you could be locked from future GBs if you don't pay...
Payments not received.
1. Tropictour - last post 3/30
4. BRANDONSVT99 - last post 4/3
5. NVMYSVT - last post 4/5

FYI, you people all suck! If you can't follow through with something, don't join in the first place. At least say something about what you decided to do.
Payments not received.

FYI, you people all suck! If you can't follow through with something, don't join in the first place. At least say something about what you decided to do.

Hey look at my last post date! My computer has been down for a week. Get off your high horse! Anyway Chris you have a pm.
OK Chris you should have my payment. Thanks.
-tropictour
OK Chris you should have my payment. Thanks.
-tropictour

Thanks Leif, payment has been received.

Chris
DUPLICATED.
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
2. rkneeshaw3.0 (MTX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 16, 2006)($69.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 5, 2006)
14. Bensenvill (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($150.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 7, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. Three payments not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.

Payments not received.
1. Tropictour
4. BRANDONSVT99
5. NVMYSVT

Payments not received.

Man. And I thought I was being harsh lol
Me Too lol
1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 7, 2006)
12. Bensenvill (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($150.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 7, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. Two payments not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.

Payments not received.
4. BRANDONSVT99
5. NVMYSVT

1. Tropictour (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)(ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 14, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 7, 2006)
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 8, 2006)
12. Bensenvill (ATX pedal set with heel protector) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH)($150.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 7, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. One payment not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.

Payment not received.
4. BRANDONSVT99
5. NVMYSVT (MTX Pedal set) (COMPETITION, MATTE FINISH) (ADDRESS INFORMATION RECEIVED MARCH 24, 2006)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED APRIL 8, 2006)
8. martyh426 (MTX pedal set) (COMPETITION, BRUSHED FINISH)($89.00 including S&H)(PAYMENT RECEIVED MARCH 31, 2006)

List updated showing received payments. One payment not received. Please send in your PayPal payments as soon as possible. Again, our PayPal email address is orders@ctamotorsports.com.

Thanks.

Payment not received.
4. BRANDONSVT99

I am sending in the list tomorrow. I will update you as to the progress of your orders as they are shipped out.

Thanks to all who have participated in this GB.
SWEEEET!
Just wanted to let everyone know that Autovation expects to ship out the pedal sets by the end of this week. (Estimated time only)
Cool I'll just be throwing them with the pile of other parts I need to install. Ive been either really busy or really lazy lately. Sounds good though. Thanks again Chris.
-tropictour
One small update. I sent a couple of you a link to send to Autovation regarding the ATX pedal sets. They mentioned that they had Mondeo ATX templates but not Contour templates. They just want to be sure that the Mondeo and Contour brake pedals are the same. For the ATX orders, they will be slightly delayed.
mines actually a cougar [although I know the pedal sets are the same with the contour].

I dunno if I'll have time to make a template, can anyone else do this in a more timely fashion that I can?
mines actually a cougar [although I know the pedal sets are the same with the contour].

I dunno if I'll have time to make a template, can anyone else do this in a more timely fashion that I can?

There are only two sets of ATX pedals in this group buy, so I was hoping that one of you could make up the template. I would think that the main thing is that Autovation would need size and shape to confirm against what they have available.
Here are some of the pedal sets that have already shipped via USPS. I will forward you electronic receipts in the next day or so.

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Leif Wiswell)
0103 8555 7496 9994 0097

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT & Heel Guard matte (Ryan Kneeshaw)
0103 8555 7497 1042 5855

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Anthony Silva)
0103 8555 7497 2091 1614

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Christina Conter)
0103 8555 7497 3139 7377

Any questions, please post her or PM me.

Thanks.
Got mine today they look awesome. Thanks Chris.
-tropictour
Got mine today they look awesome. Thanks Chris.
-tropictour

Excellent, good to hear that you got them fast.
Got mine today. Installing them tomorrow.

Looks awesome.
Got mine today. Installing them tomorrow.

Looks awesome.

Great. As each sets of pedals ship, I will post the tracking information as it arrives.
I just got my set, I'll be installing tonight. Quality looks great!
Installed mine yesterday and they look amazing. My interior was definitely missing something without these pedals.

Tip: Before you even start, remove the plastic panel above the pedals. That will give you the needed room to move around the drill. Also, the dead pedal doesn't need to have holes drilled. The plastic on the carpet is so soft, just some hard turns with the screwdriver and it's in. Gas pedal I did drill, but very lightly and just enough to get the hole started.
Here are more of the pedal sets that have already shipped via USPS. I will forward you electronic receipts once they are completed.

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Mark Manroe)
Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7497 2434 2155

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Cliff Shaut)
Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7497 1385 6397

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM MT matte (Marty Herak)
Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7497 0337 0636

Any questions, please post her or PM me.

Thanks.
Got them today. They look great now I have to find time to install them.
thanks
Originally posted by red dog:
Got them today. They look great now I have to find time to install them.
thanks

Excellent, and you are very welcome.

Last of the US Customer's pedal sets have shipped.

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM AT & Heel Guard brushed (Jeremy Dennis)
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7497 7730 6081

1 ΓΆβ?¬β?? Ford Contour COM AT & Heel Guard matte (Terrence Breitsameter)

United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking Number: 0103 8555 7497 8779 1846

To track your package, copy & paste your tracking # here:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
Note: If your tracking number does not register, check the website at a later time. At times our customers will receive their tracking number before USPS scans the actual package.

I just hope I did everything right, or we gona have triangle looking pedals lol

I just hope I did everything right, or we gona have triangle looking pedals lol

LOL, I hope so too.
thanks chris, arrived today, will see if they fit tonight.

Don't thank Chris thank me! I'm the one who shelled out 120 for a all in one scanner-printer-copyier lol

I ran outside to hold everything up to the pedals. Seems like a good fit! Guess i did it correctly...

Don't thank Chris thank me! I'm the one who shelled out 120 for a all in one scanner-printer-copyier lol

I ran outside to hold everything up to the pedals. Seems like a good fit! Guess i did it correctly...

Yes, thank you for your efforts, couldn't have done it without you.
© CEG Archives