Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Under car LED kits - 12/12/05 10:32 PM
just curious to see if there is any interest in the under car LED kits. http://www.pacificglow.com/underglow.php
so its just a thought out there, let me know what everyones opinion is.

Aaron
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Under car LED kits - 12/12/05 10:38 PM
Is there a special deal on those or something?
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Under car LED kits - 12/12/05 10:38 PM
Kinda like this previous group buy?
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Under car LED kits - 12/12/05 10:42 PM
yea, pretty much like, that, i have to figure out all the details, but they will be lower prices then what you see on the website, and it can be any one of those kits or interior lights you see on the website. any other questions or comments, i'll be here to help answer.

aaron
Posted By: starjammir Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 12:37 AM
Depending on the price im in....
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 12:53 AM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Too bad Stazi won't install them for you.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 02:57 AM
If it's cheaper than the new 7 color led system i'd have to buy to replace some of my broken tubes i may be in.
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 08:12 AM
alright, well to get the group buy prices were going to need to get 10 kits sold minimum, i'll have the prices within the next 24 hours posted for sure, hopfully much sooner for you guys.
(This is for the Million Color Under Car LED Kit)

Aaron
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 12:41 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Why not just buy mine
Posted By: auiotour Re: Under car LED kits - 12/13/05 09:44 PM
Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
just curious to see if there is any interest in the under car LED kits. http://www.pacificglow.com/underglow.php
so its just a thought out there, let me know what everyones opinion is.

Aaron

Aaron let me know if you want cheaper prices. Pacific Glow is owned by a personal friend. His last set was great. I still have my old set but grew out of them. They worked great never broke. I drove about 21,000 miles with them on and never had a problem. Snow and all.
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Under car LED kits - 12/14/05 01:02 AM
thanks, ya this is actually where they are going to be coming from, i been talking to steven for a while about it now. you installed them on your own, correct? did it take much work?
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: Under car LED kits - 12/14/05 06:14 AM
hey, looks like $215 for the whole kit, this includes all taxes and shipping. that is the final price, so no worries, price wont be any higher. but we need 10 kits to be sold, so lets see how many people are interested in doing this still.

Aaron
© CEG Archives