Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: CONTOURCODY_dup1 Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 11/25/05 10:45 PM
This is a group buy for polo shirts and baseball hats that will be embroidered with an oval CEG logo.
The logo will be embroidered in black with a size of just under 3" wide.
The polos are available in white, sports grey, and red. Sizes available are S-XXL.
The hats are only available in one color combination, putty/black. Hats come in one-size-fits-most, with adjustable strap.
Click here to view the logo, polos, and hat.

Polo Shirts(S-XL)= $20 + $5 s+h
Polo Shirts (XXL)= $22 + $5 s+h
Hats (one size) = $16 + $5 s+h

I will be taking orders from now 11/25/05 and 12/11/05.
Email orders to yourembroideredapparelsource@verizon.net
Please use subject line "CEG G.B." and include your name, address, and order information.
I will email you back with an order conformation which will include my mailing address for payment.
Payments need to arrive to me by 12/12/05 or your order can't be filled.
Checks, Money Orders, and cash will be accepted for payment.

I need a minimum of 20 paid orders for this group buy to work.
If that number is not reached by 12/12/05 the group buy will not happen, and any payments previously recieved will be returned.

Estimated Arrival = 1st to 2nd week in January
Posted By: teamSVTour Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 11/26/05 01:19 PM
Fitted hats would be really nice. Probably to much work setting up that GB though.
I can do solid color fitted hats as well. These are FlexFit hats so they are also one-size-fits-most. You would have a choice of colors; khaki, red, royal blue, or grey. They also have a Permacurv�® visor.
The fitted hat would be $20 + $5 s+h.

I will also accept PayPal, if anyone wants to use that service.

I have added a picture of the fitted hat to the link in my first post.
So far there are no orders.

Isn't anyone interested in embroidered apparel?

I have many different brands available, if that is the problem.
You can view all my available products online at logoweardirect.biz/BCODY31.(copy and past & add www.)

I can embroider almost any logo/name on any of my products.

If anyone has a suggestion to make my group buy better, let me know.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/06/05 04:21 PM
Im interested in a polo shirt, where will the logo be embroidered? is it a professional look or will it be a big logo in the back or something?
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/06/05 04:45 PM
Reread the first post.

I am interested in both, but my budget it kinda limited.
How long will this be up/available?
"...where will the logo be embroidered?"

I was planning on having the logo in on the front left chest, and just under 3" wide.
Same size logo for the hats. And the logo will be on the front and center.

Everything about these will be professional. I am an independant representative for LogoWear Direct, a national embroidery company from Ohio. The apparel and embroidery are top notch from this company.

I can extend the deadline if necessary to get enough orders, but that would push back when everyone would recieve their orders. Or I could just postpone the G.B. and start it up sometime in the new year.

It's up to you guys. Let me know if your interested and about when you'd be able to order.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/07/05 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Reread the first post.

you reread it [censored], it doesnt answer my question.

Thanks Cody, I would like to order a shirt, so count me in. I'd like to konw what you decide about postponing the GB. I'm not sure if I should send you the money yet or not.
"I'm not sure if I should send you the money yet or not. "

Why don't you hold on to the money for now.
It doesn't look like enough orders will be placed by the original deadline. So I won't be able to put the order through at this time.

What I'm going to do is extend the deadline to January 30, 2006.
If your serious about ordering, send me an email as specified in the original post.
Don't send your payment yet.
If and when enough orders are placed, I will post on here conforming the G.B. will take place.
If enough orders are placed by the new deadline, payments will then be accepted for 2 weeks. From January 31, 2006 through February 14, 2006.
The estimated arrival date will be in the first week of March.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/07/05 06:36 PM
Cool, as long as they're all taken care of before SZ.
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Cool, as long as they're all taken care of before SZ.

That definitely won't be an issue.
From the date that I place the final order, everyone should have their orders in about 3 weeks.
Posted By: jedssvt_dup1 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/08/05 08:05 PM
I�d be interested in a couple of polo�s and hats if you could get them (polo�s) in a 4XL tall size.
I realize that at this size there will probably be a small price increase.
Let me know if you�d be able to get this size.
Originally posted by jedssvt:
I�d be interested in a couple of polo�s and hats if you could get them (polo�s) in a 4XL tall size.
I realize that at this size there will probably be a small price increase.
Let me know if you�d be able to get this size.

I just checked, and I can get up to 5X in these polos. Although I'm not sure how long they will be, it doesn't state whether they are tall or regular length.

The price for 3X-5X will be just a dollar more than the 2X, $23 + $5 s+h.
Posted By: jedssvt_dup1 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/08/05 10:07 PM
Awesome
I will defiantly be in for sum polo�s and hats�
I still need to pay for my Elky mesh this weekend and now it looks like I�ll be sending a deposit for sum sub frame connectors the fallowing weekend.

And now I�m buying more apparel �. Good thing I get my profit shearing check in a couple of weeks. Not like I wont use it all to pay down some of my debt.
A few hundred dollars wont make a big difference anyway.
Here is an updated summary of this Group Buy.

This is a group buy for polo shirts and baseball hats that will be embroidered with an oval CEG logo.
The logo will be embroidered in black with a size of just under 3" wide.
The polos are available in white, sports grey, and red. Sizes available are S-5XL. The logo will be on the left chest.
There are two kinds of hats available. A solid color fitted hat and a normal two-tone baseball hat.
The fitted hat is available in khaki, red, royal blue, or grey. These are FlexFit hats so they are one-size-fits-most.
The two-tone baseball hats are only available in one color combination, putty/black. These hats also come in one-size-fits-most, but with adjustable strap.
Click here to view the logo, polos, and hats.
You can also view all my products on my website at logoweardirect.biz/BCODY31 (copy and paste).

Polo Shirts (S-XL) = $20 + $5 s+h
Polo Shirts (XXL) = $22 + $5 s+h
Polo Shirts (3X-5X) = $23 + $5 s+h
Fitted Hats (one size) = $20 + $5 s+h
Normal Hats (one size) = $16 + $5 s+h

I will be taking orders from 11/25/05 until 1/30/06.
Email orders to yourembroideredapparelsource@verizon.net
Please use subject line "CEG G.B." and include your name, address, and order information.
I will email you back with an order conformation.
If and when enough orders are placed, payments will then be accepted. I will post on this site and also email everyone that has placed an order that payments can be made.
All payments need to arrive to me by February 14, 2006, 2 weeks after the deadline for placing orders.

Checks, Money Orders, PayPal and cash will be accepted for payment.

I need a minimum of 20 paid orders for this group buy to work.
If that number is not reached by 2/14/06 the group buy will not happen, and any payments previously recieved will be returned.

Estimated Arrival = 1st week in March
As of now, there has been just 1 order placed.

I'll continue to do weekly updates.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 12/15/05 05:10 PM
This is not a good time IMO to get this GB started but it's a good start hopefully it'll pickup after the holidays. I think holidays are a bad time to start GBs.
No changes since last post.

Only 1 order has been placed.

Still just 1 order has been placed.

rkneeshaw3.0 is the only one to email an order to me so far.

If anyone else is serious about wanting the shirts or hats, I need to know. Just shoot me an email with info.

Remember orders need to be emailed to me by January 30.
Originally posted by CONTOURCODY:
Still just 1 order has been placed.

rkneeshaw3.0 is the only one to email an order to me so far.

If anyone else is serious about wanting the shirts or hats, I need to know. Just shoot me an email with info.

Remember orders need to be emailed to me by January 30.

There are now 2 orders placed.

rkneeshaw3.0
Mystique97

Remember everyone, no payments are to be made until I confirm that enough orders have been placed.
20 orders need to be emailed or PMed to me by January 30. Otherwise the group buy won't take place.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 01/10/06 02:03 PM
Not lookin so good
Only 2 orders have been placed.

Just 11 days remaining. I you want in, you need to email or PM your order to me.
This group buy is now over.

Unfortunatly not enough of you guys were interested in these products. So the group buy will not happen.

Sorry rkneeshaw3.0 and Mystique97, you won't be getting the shirts you wanted.

I am willing to start another similar group buy on this site, if you guys can give me some feedback.

Is there a better time of year to do this group buy?
Are there any other suggestions that you guys have that might make this group buy work?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 01/31/06 06:23 PM
I wish I knew why this GB wasn't even close to getting off the ground, but I'm sorry I dont have any suggestions
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Embroidered Polos and Hats GB - 02/03/06 04:09 AM
It's hard to do a group buy on this site, especially for apperal, trust me, I know these things.......
© CEG Archives