Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Guys,

Ford has a "Crash Part" program that gives me a huge discount on OEM headlamps if I order them in quantity. So if you currently have any year Tour, Tique that has hazy or leaky lamps, look at the prices below.

I only need to order 4 of each to get the discount, let me know if anyone is interested.

95-97 Contour
OEM F5RZ-13007-A List $95.55 CEG $94.86
OEM F5RZ-13007-B List $95.55 CEG $94.86
Crash part F5RZ-13007-ACP List $95.55 CEG $65.00
Crash part F5RZ-13007-BCP List $95.55 CEG $65.00

95-97 Mystique
No crash part for these
OEM F5RY-13007-A List $123.25 CEG $88.74
OEM F5RZ-13007-B List $126.70 CEG $91.22

98-2000 Contour & Mystique
OEM XS2Z-13008-AA List $168.00 CEG $166.79
OEM XS2Z-13008-BA List $168.00 CEG $166.79
Crash Part XS2Z-13008-AACP List $168.00 CEG $110.00
Crash Part XS2Z-13008-BACP List $168.00 CEG $110.00

Posted By: RawBurt Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 10/28/05 05:33 PM
Interested!
I need a set for my '99 Mystique, and I'll also buy a set for my '99 Contour if I can get the prices. Does a total of 4 post '97 ConTique lights qualify for the discount?? Do they come loaded?

<=== (sees brake budget getting pushed back again)
It would be nice to get new OEM Headlamps for that price, but I already spent $200.00 on Aftermarket lights. So I don't know.
I would be interested if you tell me that the price listed is for a pair of headlights and why are crash parts cheaper (other than being used)?

Thanks for getting this together,
-KJ
Originally posted by Kerry2Kool4U:
I would be interested if you tell me that the price listed is for a pair of headlights and why are crash parts cheaper (other than being used)?

-KJ

Line 1 of his post:

Quote:

Ford has a "Crash Part" program that gives me a huge discount on OEM headlamps if I order them in quantity.

From what I gather, the parts are NEW. Just ordered in quantity.
In for 95-97
Originally posted by Kerry2Kool4U:

-KJ

Ok, the "Crash Parts" are not used in any way. They are OEM and come in Ford boxes with Ford Part #'s. The thing is I only get the discount when I order 4 or more of each item. It's like buying at CostCo or Sam's club. I get more of a discount for more items.

THESE ARE OEM PARTS!!!! BRAND NEW!!!
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
I need a set for my '99 Mystique, and I'll also buy a set for my '99 Contour if I can get the prices. Does a total of 4 post '97 ConTique lights qualify for the discount?? Do they come loaded?

Crash Part XS2Z-13008-AACP List $168.00 CEG $110.00
Crash Part XS2Z-13008-BACP List $168.00 CEG $110.00

These would be the prices, you do not need to order 4 or more. I have to order 4 or more of each part # from Ford to get the discount listed above.

Do they come loaded?

<=== (sees brake budget getting pushed back again)

AFAIK, these will come with new bulbs, and adjusting screws.
Interested 95-97. Are these for the pair...i'm assuming so
I am also in for a set of pre-98's..
PM me the details once confirmed.
Originally posted by Knighter:
Interested 95-97. Are these for the pair...i'm assuming so

Crash part F5RZ-13007-ACP List $95.55 CEG $65.00 (right)
Crash part F5RZ-13007-BCP List $95.55 CEG $65.00 (left)
98-00 Contours and 98-00 Mystiques use different headlights don't they, because of the different grills? How come they have the same part number?
Only the 95-97 used different lamps, the 98+ did use the same ones. I will double check in work on Monday, but I am 99.9% sure they use the same.
Originally posted by Bill J. at Team Ford:
Only the 95-97 used different lamps, the 98+ did use the same ones. I will double check in work on Monday, but I am 99.9% sure they use the same.

Sorry Bill, they are different. Just helping out to make sure everyone gets the correct headlights ordered.

Mystique

Contour
Interested in a set of 98+.

Originally posted by PacificTourGL:

That is so beautiful.
I might be interested 1998 Mystique 1 left, 1 right. Best deal I have heard of on those! Any deals on the grille?
Posted By: Tourige Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 10/30/05 05:36 AM
Got any pics of Pre-98's?? Cause mine are slightly off colored but not bad, i might be interested. Is there free shipping?
Originally posted by FavoriteMystaque:
I might be interested 1998 Mystique 1 left, 1 right. Best deal I have heard of on those! Any deals on the grille?

That's two sets of post '98 Mystique so far. We qualify yet, or we need two more sets?
95-97 (Looks like we have our 4)
todras
Knighter
touredon
Kerry2Cool4U

98+
Rawburt

98+ Mystique
TourDeForce
FavoriteMystaque
Posted By: RawBurt Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 10/31/05 03:23 PM
I wont be able to jump in on this right away. The later it happens the better... Still touching up some expenses.
Interested in 98+ set

Ok, I feel like an Idiot

You are correct, the 98+ Contour and Mystique do take different lamps. But I am willing to make up for my mistake. I will offer the Mystqiue lamps at 10% over dealer cost.

XS9Z-13008-AA, right List $225.05 CEG $150.00
XS9Z-13008-BA, left List $225.05 CEG $150.00

I would edit my original post by it's too late to do that now.
Originally posted by todras:
95-97 (Looks like we have our 4)
todras
Knighter
touredon
Kerry2Kool4U (fixed )

98+
Rawburt

98+ Mystique
TourDeForce
FavoriteMystaque

In for the crash, Of course!
I "might be interested", not yet committed to buy.
Hi Bill.

I need one of each for my 98 CSVT

Count me in.

Gary
Originally posted by Tourige:
Got any pics of Pre-98's?? Cause mine are slightly off colored but not bad, i might be interested. Is there free shipping?

S&H is only $6.
Here are the links for the Contour headlamps.

95-97
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=323080&siteid=214270&catalogid=4014

98-00
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=323077&siteid=214270&catalogid=4014

Mystique lamps will be listed shortly.
Thanks again Bill, Just placed my order.
Shipping was $11.00.
Thanks Bill Just Placed my order for the 98
Originally posted by Sivart:
Thanks again Bill, Just placed my order.
Shipping was $11.00.

I will adjust all orders when it's time to bill them out. Remember, you will not be charged until the lamps come into stock.

Unless you would like for me to bill you before hand so the charge does not come out of nowhere.
Posted By: thejms Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/04/05 10:59 PM
Bill I am interested. Can I just pick them up from you? I didnt get a chance to read the entire thread sorry if I missed something.
Originally posted by thejms:
Bill I am interested. Can I just pick them up from you? I didnt get a chance to read the entire thread sorry if I missed something.

Justin,

Just use the link to place the order. I have to wait until I get enough to order, which I am pretty sure I have already. Then I have to place the bulk order with Ford. So it will still take a little while. But I am keeping a log of the orders, so use the link to make it easier.
Just Placed My Order as well.

Any idea what the time frame will be on delivery?

Gary
Originally posted by N2EAL:
Just Placed My Order as well.

Any idea what the time frame will be on delivery?

Gary

I am just waiting to get enough to place the order, which should be real soon. Then I have to pool the order together with some other local dealers. Then it will be shortly after that. I am saying maybe 2 weeks?
That should be perfect timing.
I have to take the car to the Paint shop for a full paint job courtesy of State Farm and Hurricane Wilma.

Thanks Bill...Great Deal "As-Usual"

Gary in South Florida...(Or whats left of South Florida after Wilma).
I'd also like to get into the group buy.
one set of the 95-97 contour headlights please.
Originally posted by abwamo:

95-97
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=323080&siteid=214270&catalogid=4014

98-00
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=323077&siteid=214270&catalogid=4014

Just place the order for the 95 style.

BTW: You will not be charged until the lamps are in stock and ready to ship. That way you do not have money tied up in the time being.
Stupid question. Is left the drivers side or passenger? I know those links above apply to sets but can we get in on a single side. If so I guess we just enter the part number?

Thanks
I need a new drivers side headlamp for my 99 SE. Count me in!
Originally posted by timeless420:
.. Is left the drivers side..

Yes, driver sits on the left side (and that is the convention for terms, for North America and most of Europe anyway).
Sorry, I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but I was wondering what all of you guys that are getting new headlights are going to do with the old ones? I'm in need of two (one per side) and don't care if they're yellow. Please PM me for more details.
So I just ordered along with some other misc parts I needed.

Also, does anyone know how long it takes for it to be updated into the "Order Status" page? It was a little strange once I entered my payment so I am wondering if it went through.
Posted By: 98SVTC Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/08/05 08:51 PM
I'll be ordering my 98 style Contour lights as soon as my account information updates. Keeps me in an endless loop so I can't check out. :-(
Karl
Posted By: 98SVTC Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/08/05 11:26 PM
Okay, I finally got my order to go through! Now I'll probably get an email from Moretti saying they are ready to start taking orders!
Karl
Karl,

If that does happen do not worry about it. If the Morretti lights come in, I can cancel your order and sell them to someone else.

I am not worried about selling enough lights, somebody will always need a set.
2 questions...

1, are the "OEM Quality" ones really crap? because i was looking to get new ones after winter and those are the best price or other similar ones on ebay...

2, how long will this be up? because i may just get these... but i wasnt looking to spend the money right now... but if they wont be around long...

Thanks
These are Ford OEM parts, not replicas. They come in Ford boxes with Ford part #'s. The program will run for a while, I can place the order at set times with other local dealers. It's just that I need to order in multiple quantity.

95-97

98-00

Just place the order for the 95 style.

BTW: You will not be charged until the lamps are in stock and ready to ship. That way you do not have money tied up in the time being.

is just me or there isn't add to cart (buy this product) options on the above link. i've been looking at the site for 15 mins and i can't figure out how to buy the headlights.
I agree it is set up kind of funny, try these links instead.

just go to the main page, www.teamfordparts.com and look to the lower left, you will see the photo of the 2 different kits, just click on ADD TO CART.

I will be talking to the Octane team today to see why there is no link on that page.

is just me or there isn't add to cart (buy this product) options on the above link. i've been looking at the site for 15 mins and i can't figure out how to buy the headlights.

This problem has been fixed, the links are still valid.
Bill, when do you think the cut-off date for us to order will be? I'm interested in a set for our '95. Thanks for setting up another great group buy!!
This will probably be in multiple orders. There is really no time limit so to speak. It's that I can only order them when us and other local dealer have enough to order $28,000 worth of parts, and I have to order at least 4 of each lamp.
Bill can you get any for a 95 mystique?

95-97 Mystique
No crash part for these

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

95-97 Mystique
No crash part for these

opss I didn't even notice that ... but that CEG price is pretty good ... hmm
Since I can not edit links, here are the updated links for the Group Buy.

1998-2000 Contour

1995-1997 Contour
Posted By: m!key Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/11/05 11:00 PM
hey bill, what is your email address? i send you emails but i dont get responses. thanks.
bjenkins@teamfordlv.com
or
parts@teamfordlv.com
"FREE TODRAS"

I can't believe that they are Free Now.

Hell, I paid Full Price for Mine :P
Originally posted by guitarman19853:
2 questions...

1, are the "OEM Quality" ones really crap? because i was looking to get new ones after winter and those are the best price or other similar ones on ebay...

2, how long will this be up? because i may just get these... but i wasnt looking to spend the money right now... but if they wont be around long...

Thanks

1. I owned a set of the aftermarket versions from Depot. They were OK, but they looked like they were getting hairline cracks in them after a few months. Additionally, the little adjustment bubbles were WAAAAY off - totally useless. Others have had fitment issues. Mine were fine in that respect. They fit & I aimed them by line of sight.

At these prices, I would buy from Bill & never look back. It's just a great deal.
Just ordered mine, thanks Bill!

For Sale: One pair of foggy 6 yr. old headlights off a 1999 Contour SVT. Kit comes complete with 6 yr. old lamps and all the fasteners I don't lose when I remove them. Don't miss out on this super offer! Act now, and I'll throw in one headlight fog removal kit, still NIB, a $30 value...yours free!!!

Posted By: dgodard Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/16/05 10:45 PM
98+ Mystique's headlamps will be same price than contour?? 220 for a pair? Can i use the contour's headlamps instead mystique's ones?
Originally posted by dgodard:
98+ Mystique's headlamps will be same price than contour?? 220 for a pair? Can i use the contour's headlamps instead mystique's ones?

no, very different shapes
Posted By: dgodard Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 11/16/05 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BrApple:

Price for a pair for my mistique will be the same?? 220?
Originally posted by BrApple:

Price for a pair for my mistique will be the same?? 220?

If you look on the first page, about 1/2 way down you will see the prices for the OEM Mystique lamps. They do not offer the same discount on Mystique lamps, sorry.

Just an update since some are asking.

1) No one has been charged anything as of yet. I will not charge you until your order arrives.

2) I have to wait until the orders placed by dealers in the area reaches 28K, then they will ship everthing. So it should be real soon.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or reply to this post.
Sorry, just getting anxious to replace the old crappy lights is all.

My 98 SVT should be out of the paint shop on Tuesday 12/6/05
Then the fun begins...

Gary

http://www.fightingmaster.com/legends/lewis/joe_lewis.htm
Ok,

The lamps have arrived. I will be updating the status of these lamps tonight. I will start shipping them out in order by which the order was placed. You should see them by the end of next week.

I am pretty sure that I sold every 98+ set I had in stock. I still have some 95-97 style left if anyone wants some.

Thanks for the whole group buy guys.
Posted By: ZomzSVT Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 12/16/05 12:29 AM
Awsome, I can't wait..

and No, Thank youu!
Thanks Bill! Merry Christmas for my 'tour!
Hey everyone.

You may have noticed you got an email to confirm the order. If you did not, please email me to let me know yes or no. The company that runs my catalog is having a SPAM problem with a lot of major online companies so my Email may nto make it thru.

Please notify me if you do not want them. I have several people that will have to wait until the next bulk order is placed since I sold out my entire first batch.
Thank You kind sir.

This came at a great time and I look forward to installing them.

Keep up the good work.

Gary
Posted By: ZomzSVT Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 12/22/05 10:13 PM
Just opened up my NEW headlights, and that is a sight to be seen!

I knew my old lamps where bad, but not until I opened up these and

saw what they actually should look like, ...new in my hands.

Thanks alot Bill...

(p.s.. I have that mothers plastic polish from trying to wetsand and polish up my old headlights, would it be a good idea to get a nice coat of that on the new ones to protect them, or would it be too harsh to put on brand new lights? anyone know?)
Just got mine today woohoo!!!
Originally posted by ZZCSVT:
Just opened up my NEW headlights, and that is a sight to be seen!

I knew my old lamps where bad, but not until I opened up these and

saw what they actually should look like, ...new in my hands.

Thanks alot Bill...

(p.s.. I have that mothers plastic polish from trying to wetsand and polish up my old headlights, would it be a good idea to get a nice coat of that on the new ones to protect them, or would it be too harsh to put on brand new lights? anyone know?)

After looking at the prodcut description it looks like it would be ok. I would do a test spot first just to be sure. But I really do not see a problem.

BTW, there are more lamps going out today.
any word on when this deal will be going on again?
I just put in an order today for 12 more sets. So if you want to get in. Use the link posted on the first page of posts, I think it's still there.

So I will have about 8 extra sets if anyone still want to get in on this great deal. Just ask those that got them. They will make the car look better and really helps at night.
anyone have some old 98-00 contour headlight they want to get rid of?please pm me if you do,
thanks
I just put in an order today for 12 more sets. So if you want to get in. Use the link posted on the first page of posts, I think it's still there.

So I will have about 8 extra sets if anyone still want to get in on this great deal. Just ask those that got them. They will make the car look better and really helps at night.

'
I'm in

how long will it take?
They should be here within 1-2 weeks.
They should be here within 1-2 weeks.

alright coolio
bill those links dont work anymore..theres nothing there..

**edit** and they are comming up on ur website under the crash part as $125..?
Posted By: ZomzSVT Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 12/28/05 08:34 AM

1998-2000 Contour

1995-1997 Contour

Use these, they are the ones I used a few weeks ago. I think they should work still?

1998-2000 Contour

1995-1997 Contour

Use these, they are the ones I used a few weeks ago. I think they should work still?

word..tha thanks a bunch
just ordered mine

projectors here I come
how about a link for the mystique lights?
Since they do not make the "Crash Part" for the Mystique, the offer I made was 10% over cost.

Just go to the site and order them as usual, I will make the price adjustment at time of invoicing.

Use part #'S XS9Z-13008-AA, XS9Z-13008-BA
Posted By: SVT3391 Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/05/06 12:36 AM
Received mine already.
I cannot believe the difference between those new ones and the faded, original ones currently on my car. Need to find a time to install them.

BTW, what is the color temperature of the low beam holigen bulb? I am thinking to replace them with Silver Star 9006 STs. Any idea here?

Thanks!
Prolly around 3500K. Definately go with Silverstars, you won't be disapointed.
Posted By: SVT3391 Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/05/06 04:55 PM
As for the Silverstar -- I just saw this on another board. It seems they are short-lived. Any one can confirm this?

http://www.saab92x.com/viewtopic.php?id=4466

(Sorry, not to highjack this thread)
Posted By: RawBurt Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/05/06 08:31 PM
Originally posted by SVT3391:
It seems they are short-lived. Any one can confirm this?

I concur... 2 months
I've been running them for over a year, they seem to be fine.
Originally posted by Matt R:

mine lasted 6 months up untill i got HID's other then that SS worked well..I had them on my oem fogs, highs/lows
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

mine lasted 6 months up untill i got HID's other then that SS worked well..I had them on my oem fogs, highs/lows

Lol my plan exactly... some HIDs plus getting new shiny headlights from this GB = light!!

Lol my plan exactly... some HIDs plus getting new shiny headlights from this GB = light!!

my headlights from here are going for my projector project..

using an E46 M3 projector
Posted By: RawBurt Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/05/06 09:33 PM
How mad are you going to be if they leak?
Originally posted by RawBurt:
How mad are you going to be if they leak?

well..im not doing them, nor the other person whom you think either..

its a surprise

and im sure this company will seal them up very very well
Goonz, can I have first bids on your current HID/light set up then?
Goonz, can I have first bids on your current HID/light set up then?

my headlight assembly will be for sale, however I'm gonna use my HID's on my projectors, I'll sell you the Phillips D2R 4300K bulb with the 9006 base so you can easily put them in ur stock housing..I'll be needing D2S anways cause of projectors..

my headlight assembly will be for sale, however I'm gonna use my HID's on my projectors, I'll sell you the Phillips D2R 4300K bulb with the 9006 base so you can easily put them in ur stock housing..I'll be needing D2S anways cause of projectors..

Cool. I claim first bids then, let me know when you get your new set up.

Cool. I claime first bids then, let me know when you get your new set up.

k..be around first week of feb
Posted By: ZomzSVT Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/05/06 11:19 PM
Goonz, I remember a little while back I came across a link on here for a company that was doing the Projector conversions on headlights, and I believe it was around 900 to get them done. Is this the secret place you're going with? Any info would be appreciated
Goonz, I remember a little while back I came across a link on here for a company that was doing the Projector conversions on headlights, and I believe it was around 900 to get them done. Is this the secret place you're going with? Any info would be appreciated

yes it is a place that does custom retrofitting and have had 0 condenstaion problems with their projects..the cost is no where near $900..but thats mainly cause I have my HID kit which subtracted $300 right there..I'll let you all in on everything once the project is completed
Posted By: R_G Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 01/06/06 01:57 AM
Any word from Bill? Both my e-mail and voice mails are being unanswered - maybe he is on vacations or something?
Originally posted by R_G:
Any word from Bill? Both my e-mail and voice mails are being unanswered - maybe he is on vacations or something?

I saw he was online, looking at this thread earlier.

I've had both highs and lows in my truck and car for almost three years each and I have only lost one light and that was on the truck which is also my daily driver. That was a few months ago, so about 2 1/2 years life for that one. The foglights on my truck are different and I think that's due to moisture getting in the lamps.
Bill any word on the shipment?
Goonz,

Your set came in today and will ship on Monday.

Everyone else, I have 3 extra sets of these on hand if anyone want's to order a set.

Goonz,

Your set came in today and will ship on Monday.

Everyone else, I have 3 extra sets of these on hand if anyone want's to order a set.

thanks, I got an "approval of shipment" email from you guys..I approved so I guess the delivery date is 18th..or is it next day?
Posted By: Con-Man Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 07/01/06 03:11 PM
Bill,
I'm interested in a pair of Pre 98 lights is this still good.
Con-man
Originally posted by Con-Man:
Bill,
Con-man

Call him & ask. Bill is a good guy.
I got a set not too long ago from Bill and installed them last weekend.
The difference is amazing. $130 well spent!
Thanks Billy J!

check out the pics here

Same here, they look awesome:

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I got a set not too long ago from Bill and installed them last weekend.
The difference is amazing. $130 well spent!
Thanks Billy J!

check out the pics here

definately worth the price, just replaced the set on my Mystique and on my Contour
Posted By: Con-Man Re: OEM Headlamps or 95-97 and 98-00, CHEAP! - 07/02/06 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Con-Man:
Bill,
Con-man

Call him & ask. Bill is a good guy.

I'm not able to call him where I am right now. I also tried to contact him on diffrent email addresses and I have been unsuccessful
© CEG Archives