Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 02:11 AM
Time for another one. Shirts will be $15 a piece plus $4 shipping and handling. Also come with a www.contour.org decal in white. ONLY SIZES S-XXL WILL BE $15. Others will cost more. Shirts are available with both logos or else just one. Colors are dark blue, black, red and now introducing GREY! Anyways heres the new pics with a cleaner logo than before. Just PM me or post if interested. Thanks

Posted By: Tourige Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 03:43 AM
id buy one, but im sure all my friends would beat me up for it, im already an outcast for being a car nut.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Tourige:
id buy one, but im sure all my friends would beat me up for it, im already an outcast for being a car nut.

So your not since your friends wouldnt like it?
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 03:59 AM
crap if I buy one, I'll have to buy a second because my freakin girlfriend finds it cute to take my contour.org hoodie already...women. Is there combined shipping? I need to see what kind of $ is laying around.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 04:07 AM
Hm, the grey don't look all that bad. I may have to get one in grey, maybe blue to match the hoodie. Hell I need a shirt, I might get one this time around. They might be plain but hey, it's better then nothin.
So when does this round end?
Posted By: Tourige Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 04:32 AM
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Originally posted by Tourige:

So your not since your friends wouldnt like it?

That and i have no money. Maybe ill turn around, might be cool to work on the car with.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/24/05 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Mystique97:
Hm, the grey don't look all that bad. I may have to get one in grey, maybe blue to match the hoodie. Hell I need a shirt, I might get one this time around. They might be plain but hey, it's better then nothin.
So when does this round end?

How about November 20th. I want to make them and have them at your door by Christmas.
Posted By: GreaseyMonkey Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/25/05 07:52 PM
very interested.
that's about it.
yay.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/25/05 08:56 PM
Cool I could get money together by then. I'll let you know when I get the money. (I'll buy her one for xmas, )
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 10/29/05 04:18 AM
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
Cool I could get money together by then. I'll let you know when I get the money. (I'll buy her one for xmas, )

Sounds good. Have had a few people PM me and seem interested so far. Shooting for 10-15 as in the previous GB's.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/01/05 03:59 PM
Have recieved quite a few PM's but no money yet. Come on guys!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/02/05 01:08 PM
haha You said november 20th! Its only the 2nd. haha I put $30 from my paycheck last week. So don't worry I'll have the money shortly.

oh is there a difference on combined shipping because i'm getting more then one shirt?
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/07/05 09:46 PM
haha You said november 20th! Its only the 2nd. haha I put $30 from my paycheck last week. So don't worry I'll have the money shortly.

oh is there a difference on combined shipping because i'm getting more then one shirt?

It costs a little for to ship miltiple shirts because I have to get a bigger envelope and it weighs more so shipping prices go up.

I hope people start sending money soon! I want it all by the 20th!
Posted By: getsum111 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/08/05 04:17 PM
I should be sending mine tonight!
Scott
Posted By: v6contourse Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/10/05 07:13 AM
Interested.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/10/05 12:08 PM
Originally posted by v6contourse:
Interested.

PM me what style shirt you want and the size and color.
Posted By: 00SVTinVA Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/14/05 08:21 PM
if youll finally give me a price on that 3xl gray, ill send you the loot. i shot ya a pm.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/15/05 04:18 AM
Originally posted by 00SVTinVA:
if youll finally give me a price on that 3xl gray, ill send you the loot. i shot ya a pm.

Done!
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/17/05 03:23 AM
Been getting tons of PMs lately. No money has come in as of yet though. Hopefully you are sending soon if you still want in on it!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/17/05 03:47 AM
I was lazy this weekend in getting things done besides work. I never got to buy the money order so I couldn't mail it to you this week. I'll get one friday and mail it saturday. It will only be one shirt. My girlfriend she doesn't want one She might have to be disowned. She'll probably want borrow the shirt once I wear it anyway. She has 4 of my shirts as it is. WOMEN! haha Anyway after that unrelated rant, I'll have my MO this weekend and in the mail.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/17/05 11:00 PM
I was lazy this weekend in getting things done besides work. I never got to buy the money order so I couldn't mail it to you this week. I'll get one friday and mail it saturday. It will only be one shirt. My girlfriend she doesn't want one She might have to be disowned. She'll probably want borrow the shirt once I wear it anyway. She has 4 of my shirts as it is. WOMEN! haha Anyway after that unrelated rant, I'll have my MO this weekend and in the mail.

Thanks!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/17/05 11:44 PM
Thanks for being lazy? or thanks for being the one person who is going to send money?
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/18/05 02:56 AM
Thanks for being lazy? or thanks for being the one person who is going to send money?

I've had other people send money. Just a thanks for tellin me its gonna be comming.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/18/05 04:08 AM
haha no problem. I wanted to get it to you this week, but getting the MO just didn't happen...I'll be home tomorrow from school so I should get it done.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/20/05 05:32 PM
I'm letting this go untill the end of this month if you still want to get in on it!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/20/05 08:36 PM
wooo! becaue the envelope is going in the mail tomorrow.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/20/05 10:16 PM
wooo! becaue the envelope is going in the mail tomorrow.

Is your name ZeroHour because you wait untill the last hour? Jokes!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/21/05 04:39 AM
haha literally I'm typing up the color and size paper in word now. haha! (its 11:36)
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/21/05 05:03 AM
I'd laugh, but I just finished doing the same thing!

Sorry this will be so late.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/21/05 12:48 PM
As long as my mom (lol, I live at home) puts my envelope in the mailbox(I'm at college now), the money will be on its way and hopefully get to you by wednesday.

Oh I have a question, Do you have any dyno readouts for the decals? I'm guessing any contour.org logo needs to add at least 8-10HP.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/21/05 03:08 PM
As long as my mom (lol, I live at home) puts my envelope in the mailbox(I'm at college now), the money will be on its way and hopefully get to you by wednesday.

Oh I have a question, Do you have any dyno readouts for the decals? I'm guessing any contour.org logo needs to add at least 8-10HP.

Its actually about a 6.438978967928694236980970 hp increase on the 98-00 Contours.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/21/05 03:16 PM
SWEET! It amazing what you can do nowadays with stickers. Man I remember when decals were only adding 2.358658485 and we couldn't measure decal places past billionth's place!

Hey if I wear the shirt when the decal is on the car, does that make even more HP? And I hope the shirts are made from a super-light polymer cotton. I'm a pretty big guy already I don't need anymore weight in my car.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd CEG Tee Shirt GB - 11/23/05 06:01 AM
Finally getting checks and money orders in today. Some people are still sending theirs this week so thats fine. I will prob make the shirts around Dec 2-6 then ship them so they are in your hands before Christmas.
Posted By: ZeroHour 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 11/27/05 03:57 AM
So whats the news? lol I hoping by now my letter made it to you. Let me know! Thanks
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 11/27/05 04:57 AM
So whats the news? lol I hoping by now my letter made it to you. Let me know! Thanks

Didnt get yours yet. Have got quite a few. Maybe Monday. When did you send it out?
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 11/27/05 10:10 PM
Sent it Monday. Hope USPS didn't lose yet another piece of mail...
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/06/05 03:34 AM
So whats the news. I want to wear my shirt.

Sorry I can't wait. haha
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/06/05 06:02 PM
So whats the news. I want to wear my shirt.

Sorry I can't wait. haha

Not done yet. Busy with school. Don't worry you'll get them before Christmas as promised!
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/11/05 07:39 PM
Shirts are done and will be sent out tomrorow.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/11/05 09:01 PM
I guess I won't get to wear it up at school until after break. haha I've gotten comments about the Hoodie so hopefully I'll get positive feedback on the shirt! haha
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/12/05 04:23 AM
Sweet!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/16/05 01:16 PM
I'm home from school and I'm waiting for the mail lady to show up! haha
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/16/05 04:28 PM
Shirt and decals arrived! woo! Looks sweet

Whats the best way to put decals on? haha you didn't give instructions!
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/16/05 05:25 PM
Shirt and decals arrived! woo! Looks sweet

Whats the best way to put decals on? haha you didn't give instructions!

Make sure window is clean and slap em on!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/16/05 05:38 PM
haha I looked around found some facts, like using credit car/razor blade to firmly press them on.

Another neat little that was to make "tape hinges" and put the decal where you want it, fold the decal back up, then peel off the backing. Seems like a good idea! I'll post some pics later.

EDIT: I'm already wearing the shirt.
Posted By: getsum111 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/17/05 12:52 AM
Got mine today! But since it is a Christmas present, I have to wait till Christmas to wear it. Thanks, skrilla.
Scott
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/17/05 06:36 AM
Originally posted by getsum111:
Got mine today! But since it is a Christmas present, I have to wait till Christmas to wear it. Thanks, skrilla.
Scott

No problem! Thanks for helping to make the 3rd GB a sucess!
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: 3rd Tee Shirt GB, whats new? - 12/18/05 02:33 AM
Got mine yesterday. Nice quality Footlocker t-shirts...excellent!
© CEG Archives