Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tourige Intrest Check: Hella Optilux 2500 Foglights - 10/19/05 06:37 PM
Like the name says, who here is interested in the Hell Optilux 2500 Fog lights?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
Dude they are like 50 bucks off ebay. I doubt this one would even be worth the trouble. Good luck.
interested if you can have a better deal than that
yea, im poor and a University student, i like to get cheap deals that arnt worth my time w/e i dont care
I remember what a nightmare it was to change the fog lights with the PIAA's....
If that is a PITA for you then how the heck did you get the headers and LSD in your car!
i do need some.... if the deal is decent...
I would most likely be in on a set.
INterested
Originally posted by DanCanuck:
I remember what a nightmare it was to change the fog lights with the PIAA's....

I did it, it wasnt that bad at all
so! whats the deal ??? we want a price !!!
if it's a good deal, i'm in!
Originally posted by Rickabod:
if it's a good deal, i'm in!

can someone post some pics so i can see what these look like? i know i've seen them before, but i can't remember?
Same as everyone else, depending on the price, I would be very interested.
Hey guys, I contacted rallylights to see if they could get us a deal. Ill keep posting with updates.
I need a new pair,both my lenses are smashed. I can do $95 CDN at cost for a pair. Might be able to get more of a bulk deal going. I'll ask at the shop I'd be getting them from tomorrow when I pick up my high flow cat. The shop I used to work for used this shop and we bought 2500's from them all the time for custom headlight kits we made.
Originally posted by Rickabod:
can someone post some pics so i can see what these look like? i know i've seen them before, but i can't remember?

Installed on my car with PIAA Plasma Spark Blue bulbs

Installed on GoonzSVT's car with Hella Yellowstar bulbs

Installed on scottd60's car with angel eyes turned on and fogs off

Fogs custom installed into SVT brackets

In if the price is right..
Hey guys, just got an E-mail back from the guy at Rallylights.com. I can get a 10% discount (not much) so itll be about 45 bucks for the fogs. Who is in, i need at least 10 people.

1.Tourige
Sorry not really enough to make me jump on it.
Originally posted by Tourige:
Hey guys, just got an E-mail back from the guy at Rallylights.com. I can get a 10% discount (not much) so itll be about 45 bucks for the fogs. Who is in, i need at least 10 people.

1.Tourige

if you keep an eye out on ebay, they go for like $35 there
if its 45 shipped im game for that....if not, how much would shipping be?
45$ shipped everywhere ?? even here ??
Sorry guys, i couldent get anything cheaper than 10% off. You still need to pay shipping unfortunatly. Ill probably get some off E-bay. Thanks anyways guys.
© CEG Archives