Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/11/05 12:50 AM
I'm getting a price on sunshade with the CEG Logo and www.contour.org printed on it. Any interest maybe I can get a good deal on these...
Depending on color, style, etc, I might be interested.
Interested.
Posted By: rthoman Re: Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/11/05 07:44 AM
could look nice... Get it done right and I'm sure everyone will jump in...
Posted By: m!key Re: Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/11/05 02:32 PM
looking
I was thinking of getting one. If it looks good and is reasonably priced then I am in.
Posted By: R_G Re: Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/11/05 06:12 PM
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Interested.

Posted By: CSVT#49 Re: Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/12/05 01:19 AM
If they could match the colors on our cars.... ooooh that would look hot.

Keep me posted.
I was thinking about just getting a color matched vinal going across the windshield so duh...got my attention
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:
I was thinking about just getting a color matched vinal going across the windshield so duh...got my attention

Actually sorry guys, I was talking about the folding ones that you put up when the car is parked....
Posted By: R_G Re: Interest Check...Windshield Sunshades... - 09/13/05 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Bk4293L:
Actually sorry guys, I was talking about the folding ones that you put up when the car is parked....

Yup, still interested
same here.
I too was thinkin about a windsheild sunshade, also same with me depending on how it's made and price wise. Yeah I'm in.
sounds nice
© CEG Archives