Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Y2KSVT 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 01:49 PM
Hey everyone, I just received an email from Marty @ MSDS, Inc. He is offering a new program on the sale of the Duratec shorty headers for people on a "budget." If you decide to purchase the entire set, it still adds up to $660.00, but he is now selling items seperately, and adjusted the pricing of certain items, with the option to coat. So here goes!!

Front and Rear set of headers (specify yr.)$200.00/set

M-I-L (pair) kit $50.00

Y-Pipe (2 or 3 bolt) $155.00

Ceramic coat headers $125.00

Install kit (hardware & o.e. gaskets) $50.00

Ceramic coat Y-Pipe $80.00

If front header is for Vortec S/C +$50.00

FedEx ground/ ins (48 state) $28.00

You will want to contact Marty in regards to warranty, as he didn't make any mention of it in his email. But for those who want to run true duals and are looking for a set of headers only, $200.00 can't be beat!!

Mark
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 01:53 PM
oh my oh my...my weapon r's are now for sale..and i'll be buying these..
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 01:54 PM
btw thanks mark
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 02:02 PM
holy crap..thanks mark...i can ceramic coat em myself, and run my optimized stock y.....i'm so in on this.

just to clarify..these are still stainless right?
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 02:19 PM
a little off of topic here..but will chrome hold up on headers?
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 02:29 PM
MSDS are not stainless.
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:20 PM
Wow, that is unbelievably cheap! I bought my headers for like $250 or $300 used. Looks like it is time for a Y-Pipe.

My headers are not coated and I have had no problems at all (2 years now). As far as I know there is no record of anyone on here having any trouble with the MSDS that are not coated. Save your money.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:31 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
holy crap..thanks mark...i can ceramic coat em myself, and run my optimized stock y.....i'm so in on this.

just to clarify..these are still stainless right?

No problem Josh! Looks like you're going the same route I advised Rawburt to take. Buy the headers alone, optimize the stock y-pipe and make your own MIL eliminators! Sounds like the best bang for the buck personally!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Front and Rear set of headers (specify yr.)$200.00/set (BUY)

M-I-L (pair) kit $50.00 (Make myself)

Y-Pipe (2 or 3 bolt) $155.00 (Optimize stock)

Ceramic coat headers $125.00 (Undecided)

Install kit (hardware & o.e. gaskets) $50.00 (What about this)

Ceramic coat Y-Pipe $80.00 (Not needed)

If front header is for Vortec S/C +$50.00(Not needed)

FedEx ground/ ins (48 state) $28.00 (Uh huh)

This may be my route!!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Big_B:
Wow, that is unbelievably cheap! I bought my headers for like $250 or $300 used. Looks like it is time for a Y-Pipe.

My headers are not coated and I have had no problems at all (2 years now). As far as I know there is no record of anyone on here having any trouble with the MSDS that are not coated. Save your money.

Just to clarify, do you have much road salt used in KY in the winter? If not, that might be an issue. Otherwise, for guys like me in FL, great deal!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:39 PM
other than gaskets, what else is included in the "install kit"
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:45 PM
It says hardware & gaskets. That includes the gaskets for the headers to the heads and all bolts/studs, IIRC. MSDS uses Ford gaskets.

Mark
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 03:59 PM
Sounds good, i sohuld be ordering within the month
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 04:30 PM
What type of ceramic coating? Is the the "extreme" or the "standard?"

Posted By: morbid Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 04:36 PM
thanks Y2KSVT and MSDS! Going to place my order within a couple days, but I want clarification on something. The msds ceramic coating is much better than nothing, but not as good as jethot, right?
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 04:44 PM
will these fit my bat y-pipe??
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RogerB:
What type of ceramic coating? Is the the "extreme" or the "standard?"

standard ceramic coating. You can subsitute the Extreme coating if you'd like. You'll want to contact Marty for the price difference, but I believe they are very similar in cost, if not the same.

Originally posted by morbid:
Morbid thanks Y2KSVT and MSDS! Going to place my order within a couple days, but I want clarification on something. The msds ceramic coating is much better than nothing, but not as good as jethot, right?

Thank Marty & MSDS. I'm only relaying the message that he has sent me. The ceramic coating is definitely better than no coating. I'm sure someone will chime in on the pros/cons of ceramic coating vs. Jet Hot coating. I do know that the Extreme Coating is a very similar process to Jet Hot, according to Marty and is 99% effective as Jet Hot.

Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
will these fit my bat y-pipe??

Absolutely!

Mark
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 04:58 PM
any idea on when this sale will end??

i might only be able to get the headers and coating withtout the install kit and mils
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:01 PM

i might only be able to get the headers and coating withtout the install kit and mils

He is offering a new program on the sale of the Duratec shorty headers for people on a "budget."

this says to me he's offering this indefinitly, if i'm wrong however, please correct me.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:07 PM
Originally posted by pole120:

He is offering a new program on the sale of the Duratec shorty headers for people on a "budget."

this says to me he's offering this indefinitly, if i'm wrong however, please correct me.

i dunno but this may kick my spring replacement aside til i get these done cuz this is the deal ive been waiting for.

True duals time
Posted By: morbid Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:13 PM
Alrighty... just got off the phone with Marty and with JetHot.

Jethot for just the headers is $215

MSDS Extreme coating is an extra $20 / part ($40 for both header and y-pipe).

So if only getting the header, the extreme coating would be $145. Marty did say these are about the same as Jethot.

He also said this is indefinite!

woot! I'm happy!
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:26 PM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Just to clarify, do you have much road salt used in KY in the winter? If not, that might be an issue. Otherwise, for guys like me in FL, great deal!

We get plenty of road salt. I hate driving in the stuff, especially in the SVT. Still have never had any problems with my headers, and I just inspected them last night.

I know there have been lots of debates on here about Jet Hot vs. others... but who on CEG has ever had any trouble with headers that were uncoated? I don't recall ever seeing anything about that (been visiting the site for several years).
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:27 PM
Wow... nice price on those... glad I sold my MSDS headers/ Y-pipe before this deal came out...... sucker..

I paid, shoot.. like 450.00 for mine (barely used) and sold them for a bit less. Can't believe they are so cheap.
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:32 PM

We get plenty of road salt. I hate driving in the stuff, especially in the SVT. Still have never had any problems with my headers, and I just inspected them last night.

I know there have been lots of debates on here about Jet Hot vs. others... but who on CEG has ever had any trouble with headers that were uncoated? I don't recall ever seeing anything about that (been visiting the site for several years).

The deal with ceramic coatings is that they also reduce underhood temps.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:51 PM
Originally posted by tour96se:
a little off of topic here..but will chrome hold up on headers?

i believe it will but chrome is very bad when it comes to heat. it traps the heat iirc. not something you want for your headers. less heat is good.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:53 PM
i thought i read that msds y pipe works better with the msds headers than the msds headers with the optimized y pipe.
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 05:55 PM
Originally posted by RogerB:

The deal with ceramic coatings is that they also reduce underhood temps.

Right, I think the biggest fear is that the headers will get so hot that they raise oil temperatures to unsafe levels. Clearly, not a good idea on a car that already has issues with oil.

Let me clarify before someone jumps all over me. I am not a heavy footed driver. I don't race and have never run my SVT at the track. Most of my driving is around town, generally short distances. Actually, my car doesn't even see 3500 RPMs on a daily basis. Therefore, the heat problem is not a huge concern for me.

There is clearly some logical benefit to coating your headers, however, I still can't remember anyone having any problems/damage from excessive oil temperatures. Nor can I remember ever hearing of anyone's headers needing to be replaced because they got too hot. If someone else can remember this happening, please correct me.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 06:19 PM
ordered mine today they are IN STOCK marty says they have to be milled thats it..should have them saturday,or monday... ..btw i sold my WR'S in about 20 minutes
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 06:20 PM
ordered mine today they are IN STOCK marty says they have to be milled thats it..should have them saturday,or monday... ..btw i sold my WR'S in about 20 minutes

Take down your ad smiley-boy!
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 06:37 PM

this deal makes me i should buy a extra set just to have
Posted By: tropictour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 07:29 PM

Or buy an extra set and ship them to me. It was my bday last week. j/k I may have to jump on this and just use y-pipe and get it optimized.
-tropictour
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 07:37 PM
Originally posted by tropictour:

Or buy an extra set and ship them to me. It was my bday last week. j/k I may have to jump on this and just use y-pipe and get it optimized.
-tropictour

you should..he has a few in stock...i told him that this seems to of created some interest..he's gonna be checking the thread out later..
Posted By: EricF Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:06 PM
Totally not fair... pretty much no excuse for me not to get them now....
arggg.. so can the MSDS headers work with the stock Y pipe... ok I'm cheap... well after a couple weeks.. maybe I'll just pick up a full set and all.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:10 PM
yes they work fine...although not to their full potential...
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Eric Ford:
arggg.. so can the MSDS headers work with the stock Y pipe... ok I'm cheap... well after a couple weeks.. maybe I'll just pick up a full set and all.

They will bolt right on to a stock Y-pipe. You have to know whether you have two bolts or three, I think you have two, but double check. However, you may not recognize the full potential without an upgraded Y-pipe. They sound great though.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:14 PM
Man, I'm sold on this one!!!!
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:18 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Man, I'm sold on this one!!!!

just have to wait a little bit to afford em at this price after current bills are payed off
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:31 PM
Uh oh. This is almost too good to be true. Even I might have to order some.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Eric Ford:

They will bolt right on to a stock Y-pipe. You have to know whether you have two bolts or three, I think you have two, but double check. However, you may not recognize the full potential without an upgraded Y-pipe. They sound great though.

Um, no. If you're using a stock Y, the question is irrelevant. The headers plug in at the other end of the Y.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 08:38 PM
Correct. The 2 or 3 bolt flange is the end that meets the catalytic converter. So you'll either have a diamond shape flange with 2 bolts, one on each end, or a triangle flange with two bolts on the larger end, and one bolt at the other.

Mark
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 10:13 PM
i will be ordering the headers and coating weds and the rest in 2 weeks when ill have the money to may get true dual exhaust going on beeotches
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 10:35 PM
So is it generally agreed that the ceramic coating is for aesthetics more than anything? I did some searching, and it was noted that the ceramic coating and jet hot did little to retain the heat from the exhaust. So its basicly there for corrosion protection and looks, right?
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 11:39 PM
....i ordered them "raw" as marty said....i figured i dont drive mine past the second week in october..maybe the third depending on the weather,and it doesnt see the light of day til' april.....sooooo,for that price i could get them chromed,and wrap them were needed...
Posted By: morbid Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/15/05 11:45 PM
i dislike shiny bling, so i was hoping to have mine done in black. Guess I should have asked Marty what colors they coat in, but Jethot can do black. Last thing i need in my engine bay is something that screams "Hey you emissions checker, look at me! I'm an offroad only device!"

I want the coating for thermal reasons.
Posted By: nadthomas Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 01:42 AM
Man, I just finish my engine install last week. Now, its going to be a pita to install these. Oh, well I can't complain a deal is a deal.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 03:06 AM
Chroming out your headers is like decking out the inside of your mailbox. Nobody sees it!

Mark
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 10:07 AM
Chroming out your headers is like decking out the inside of your mailbox. Nobody sees it!

Mark

or like driving a neon, noone cares
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 12:21 PM
i dislike shiny bling, so i was hoping to have mine done in black. Guess I should have asked Marty what colors they coat in, but Jethot can do black. Last thing i need in my engine bay is something that screams "Hey you emissions checker, look at me! I'm an offroad only device!"

I've given this about 15 seconds of thought... Is there a way the heat shield from the Zetec cars could be adapted to cover the headers & make them look all factory & also help keep heat away from the radiator & other sensitive items under the hood?

Sup'm to think about...
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 12:36 PM

I've given this about 15 seconds of thought... Is there a way the heat shield from the Zetec cars could be adapted to cover the headers & make them look all factory & also help keep heat away from the radiator & other sensitive items under the hood?

Sup'm to think about...

don't see why not, it isn't like it is some highly expensive hard to work with metal, at least to my knowledge

sounds like a good idea to me but is there space for something like that
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 12:44 PM
Correct. The 2 or 3 bolt flange is the end that meets the catalytic converter. So you'll either have a diamond shape flange with 2 bolts, one on each end, or a triangle flange with two bolts on the larger end, and one bolt at the other.
Mark

Obviously, don't know what I was thinking.
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 01:15 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
So is it generally agreed that the ceramic coating is for aesthetics more than anything? I did some searching, and it was noted that the ceramic coating and jet hot did little to retain the heat from the exhaust. So its basicly there for corrosion protection and looks, right?

Not what I've heard/read anywhere else about the Jet-Hot style ceramic coatings. Although, it does look "hot."

Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 01:20 PM
Originally posted by brapple:

Sup'm to think about...

don't see why not, it isn't like it is some highly expensive hard to work with metal, at least to my knowledge

sounds like a good idea to me but is there space for something like that

Should only need about 1/4" clearance from the header - other than the connection points, of course. Any shielding is better than none in this case. Those headers do get HOT.
Posted By: elraido Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:15 PM
What would it take for someone to "donate" $200 to a poor college student who is a contour enthusiest, so he can get a wonderful pair of headers?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:19 PM
Originally posted by elraido:
What would it take for someone to "donate" $200 to a poor college student who is a contour enthusiest, so he can get a wonderful pair of headers?

Hmmmm, you paying me $600.00 to install them?

Mark
Posted By: elraido Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:23 PM
Only if I can tape you cussing up a storm trying to put them in.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:35 PM
lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:42 PM
Wasted BAN-d width there, dude...
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:54 PM

No joke! What would Jesus do?

Mark
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 06:57 PM

No joke! What would Jesus do?

Mark

Build furnature??
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 07:23 PM
Wish I could get in on this asap >_<

Stupid girlfriends 'birthday' bleh. That and school, stupid books!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 07:48 PM

What would Jesus do...

for a klondike bar?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 08:05 PM
Has anyone double checked to see if this is a permanent thing? I'll buy before it ends, but would prefer to wait a couple months.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 08:21 PM
it is indefinite

JeSuS would do alot for a klondike bar!
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 09:26 PM
Has anyone double checked to see if this is a permanent thing? I'll buy before it ends, but would prefer to wait a couple months.

Same here.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 09:34 PM
it is indefinite

Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 10:46 PM
DAMNIT! The mod bug is coming back.... Marty, you're a mean man.
Posted By: PEWTNERST24 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/16/05 11:20 PM
I was in the process of getting weapon-r headers until i saw this. Got to be MSDS for me now at this price.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 12:32 AM
definitely, noone can beat this deal
Posted By: Erik_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:06 AM
Sorry to sound stupid, but if the device is rated "off-road use only" but will still pass standard emissions, will it be a problem to use it? And will they check the headers for non="on-road use" compliance?

Thanks,
Erik
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:20 AM
yeah, but as long as you dont have a state like cali noone will ever know. if GA is like cali move to florida and noone will care!!!

if you have to have an emissions test when you get inspected then you might not pass depending on how well your emissions are before the headers
Posted By: Erik_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:24 AM
I'm pretty sure it's not everywhere in Ga, just in the ATL. where I am. I am pretty sure that I'll pass emissions, but just in case, I'll try to get the opinion of BPM (www.balancedperformance.com) or other CEG'ers in Atl if possible before buying these headers. If I can pass w/o a problem, then I'll probably look into the whole setup.

Thanks,
Erik
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:29 AM
can you get inspection outside the city??
Posted By: Erik_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:45 AM
Yea, but the "Pollution-Zone" extends outward a ways, I'm not sure where the Zone ends and the more lax procedures begin. Another question to pose to BPM and/or you fellow CEG'ers

Thanks again from a total noob
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Erik:
Yea, but the "Pollution-Zone" extends outward a ways, I'm not sure where the Zone ends and the more lax procedures begin. Another question to pose to BPM and/or you fellow CEG'ers

not sure about your area but some state are now just pluging into the computer via the OBDII port and checking for stored codes, have a code you fail for the most part, they don't do a "sniff" test. now many have said that the contour will pass with only a main cat, which is what you would end up with with headers as they eliminate the pre cats. now where you could still fail is with a visual inspection as you have altered the emissions system and that is a . but most techs are ignorant and will most likely not know what to look for on a contour inparticular so it should be an issue, at the least they should see the main cat and call it a day, hell they didn't even look at my car as far as I can tell
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 03:33 AM
When ordering these by phone, do we have to ask for Marty by name, or is everyone at MSDS aware of this new purchasing option?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 03:43 AM
I believe Marty would be the one to answer your call. If not, just ask for Marty.

Mark
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 03:45 AM
Cool, thanks Y2K
Posted By: Daves95Contour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 07:28 AM
I am definetly into this for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make payment as soon as my brand new (first credit card) is at my doorsteps!
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 12:38 PM
I'm not sure why this is a good deal? Total cost for a complete setup of headers and y-pipe is still 660.00 unless I added wrong (very possible since i spent, oh, .1 seconds). Is the deal in that we can buy the pieces seperately? I think you can still get stainless headers/y-pipe from weapon R for well under 400.00 shipped, can't you?
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Daves95Contour:
I am definetly into this for sure!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make payment as soon as my brand new (first credit card) is at my doorsteps!

.......BECARFUL,that first credit card is a trap
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 12:44 PM
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I'm not sure why this is a good deal? Total cost for a complete setup of headers and y-pipe is still 660.00 unless I added wrong (very possible since i spent, oh, .1 seconds). Is the deal in that we can buy the pieces seperately? I think you can still get stainless headers/y-pipe from weapon R for well under 400.00 shipped, can't you?

Yes, you can get the pieces separately is the big deal. Now you don't HAVE to spend $660 if you want MSDS headers.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Erik:

All forsyth county does is plug in the ODBII port and read for codes, you will be fine, as long as you get the MILs
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:04 PM

Yes, you can get the pieces separately is the big deal. Now you don't HAVE to spend $660 if you want MSDS headers.

I see. I wish I didn't live in the rust belt so I could pull this deal off. Oh wait, it will still cost me more than a set of stainless weapon Rs. Nevermind.
Posted By: Erik_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:16 PM
Sweet! That's what I'll do if I can get the money+help installing :-)
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:33 PM
haynes manual has header removal without pulling the block in it i believe
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:42 PM

I see. I wish I didn't live in the rust belt so I could pull this deal off. Oh wait, it will still cost me more than a set of stainless weapon Rs. Nevermind.

It's quite evident that you aren't interested in the MSDS headers. It's also obvious that you haven't read anything in this thread. $200.00 for a raw set of headers. Some people can coat their own headers(Pole120) for cheap, make their own MIL eliminators, optimize their y-pipe, make true duals, etc etc.. You don't like it? Start your own Weapon R group buy or STFU.

Mark
Posted By: Big_B Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:44 PM
All of these people purchasing headers...

Lots of cursing and bloody knuckles...

I think I'm going to buy stock in Band-Aids.
Posted By: Erik_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:51 PM
Note To self...
Purchase Haynes Manual at earliest opportunity.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 01:56 PM
HOLY JESUS! with a side of ghost I hate when I don't look on the site for a few days!

okay I just want to check on a few things. I can put just the headers on my and use the stock Y, but does it matter if I have an ATX? cause these remove all the heat shields and everything and god knows the ATX burns warm already. Oh and when you call do you tell them which flange you have? 3 or 2 bolt?
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
HOLY JESUS! with a side of ghost I hate when I don't look on the site for a few days!

okay I just want to check on a few things. I can put just the headers on my and use the stock Y, but does it matter if I have an ATX? cause these remove all the heat shields and everything and god knows the ATX burns warm already. Oh and when you call do you tell them which flange you have? 3 or 2 bolt?

Doesn't matter about the flange, you'll never touch it if you're bolting on headers only. If you get the Y, you'll need to know what flange you have.

Should work fine on an ATX if you don't let your car sit at idle for hours on end. Airflow through the radiator will take care of much of the heat. Always a good idea to get a additional ATX cooler anyway, so go for that too if you have any concerns. There are also more ways to get under hood temps down.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 03:56 PM
deleted
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 03:59 PM
yeah I would use the Engine paint in multiple layers if I buy them. Do I need the MILs if I only get the headers?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:02 PM
yeah I would use the Engine paint in multiple layers if I buy them. Do I need the MILs if I only get the headers?

YES...unless you want a CEL staring at you every time your car is running. also, i highly doublt a standard engind(block) paint will stand up to the heat the header tubes will reach.

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:12 PM
Engine block paints can stand up to 900 degrees F. I would be quite impressed if the headers got hotter than that. I'd be more concerned about it sealing the headers against corrosion.

You can make your own MIL eliminators if you dont want to buy them.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:14 PM
is there a link to that MIL how to? i can't seem to find it in my searching, but i remember seeing it posted somewhere on CEG before.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:17 PM
no there is 1200 degree paint that can easily be purchased Advanced, AZ, and even Walmart. and IIRC you can order higher ratings yet. And I thought you needed the MIL for the Y-pipe.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:19 PM
nope, MIL eliminators are there to make the car think the pre-cats are still there.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:24 PM
haha okay. I knew they had something to do with the exhaust system sensors, but I thought it was for the Y.

There is a way to make them yourself? cause needing them adds another 50 bucks onto the tally, and that 50 bucks could go to paint and gaskets. (yes I'm uber cheap cause I'm poor)
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:48 PM

It's quite evident that you aren't interested in the MSDS headers. It's also obvious that you haven't read anything in this thread. $200.00 for a raw set of headers. Some people can coat their own headers(Pole120) for cheap, make their own MIL eliminators, optimize their y-pipe, make true duals, etc etc.. You don't like it? Start your own Weapon R group buy or STFU.

Mark

Just trying to make sure everyone realizes the price is still the same as before since no one before me mentioned it. Just trying to protect some people.
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:49 PM
no there is 1200 degree paint that can easily be purchased Advanced, AZ, and even Walmart. and IIRC you can order higher ratings yet. And I thought you needed the MIL for the Y-pipe.

The high temp paints will reduce corrosion but will do nothing to manage heat.

For those of you still confused about this "deal," the old pricing system gave you a $40 price break on the headers and maybe a $40 price break if you opted out of the ceramic coating. On the other hand, if you ordered the MSDS Y-Pipe on its own, Marty charged you $150. It didn't make sense, but the idea (I reckon) was to discourage you from buying an incomplete system, and reduce the amount of pieces and parts lying around Marty's shop.

So, what he's done now is to give in and offer the pricing by component. So, if you already have an MSDS y, aftermarket y, or optimized stock y, your new price break is $155. If you don't want Marty's basic coating, your new price break is $125 (IIRC). And yes, some people make their own MIL eliminators.

That's the "deal."
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 04:52 PM
exactly, isnt that the idea behind 'grassroots'? Do what you can when you can?
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 05:12 PM
ceramic coating is rust and heat guys, you may be able to find a local place that can possibly do it but you might as well get it done so you dont have to wait to put them on after you touch them beauties. 50 bux for a pair of mils is a nice price considering sp has then for like 60 plus ship. as for engine paint i wouldnt use it on headers i dont think thats a great idea.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:16 PM
Just trying to make sure everyone realizes the price is still the same as before since no one before me mentioned it.

If you decide to purchase the entire set, it still adds up to $660.00, but he is now selling items seperately, and adjusted the pricing of certain items, with the option to coat.

You're right, I didn't mention this in the VERY FIRST post. Again, you fail to see the big picture here. NOT EVERYONE WANTS THE FULL RACER PACKAGE!! Some people want true duals, some want a different y-pipe, some don't feel the need to pay for MIL eliminators, while some feel that coating isn't a requirement.. So again, unless you have something to say that doesn't make you look like a deuche bag, I suggest not posting in here at all. Thanks!

Mark
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:28 PM
a deuche bag,

Mark

douche.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:29 PM
So again, unless you have something to say that doesn't make you look like a deuche bag, I suggest not posting in here at all. Thanks!

Mark

amen brother
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:32 PM
So again, unless you have something to say that doesn't make you look like a deuche bag, I suggest not posting in here at all. Thanks!

Mark

amen brother

Just trying to make sure everyone realizes the price is still the same as before since no one before me mentioned it. Just trying to protect some people.

shuddup ya deuche
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Mark

amen brother

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:53 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Mark

amen brother

His intentions were not to help anyone, as you can blindly see. I made it clear that the cost of the full racer package was the same(in my opening post). He came on and made two posts about it not being a good deal, then came back to say he was trying to help people out?

How about people keeping the thread on topic. If you have questions about the kits, ask or give Marty a call.

Mark
Posted By: Pole120 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 06:57 PM
i say start a new thread....just to clean up the crap people have taken in this one
Posted By: morbid Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 07:05 PM
wow! Thanks dnewma04! I was about to send $400 for the headers + extreme coat + install kit + shipping. I'm sure glad you made me aware that $400 = $700 (old kit + shipping)

Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 07:26 PM
wow! Thanks dnewma04! I was about to send $400 for the headers + extreme coat + install kit + shipping. I'm sure glad you made me aware that $400 = $700 (old kit + shipping)

All weak attempts at humorous sarcasm aside, when first posting there was another thread where some of the question marks I suspected would come up were being discussed, I should have posted there in retrospect. This wasnt done to belittle Y2KSVTs thread and I overreacted to some of the overreactions to my post.

All better now? If Mark was a woman with a nice set of cans, I would ask that we kiss and make up. But, I'm guessing that might not be the case.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 08/17/05 07:42 PM

All weak attempts at humorous sarcasm aside, when first posting where some of the question marks I suspected would come up were being discussed. This wasnt done to belittle Y2KSVTs thread and I overreacted to some of the overreactions to my post.

All better now? If Mark was a woman with a nice set of cans, I would ask that we kiss and make up. But, I'm guessing that might not be the case.

If I had a nice set of cans, I'd never leave the house. You can send me a cookie though! Ok people, headers, MSDS, Contiques.. Back on topic!

Mark
Posted By: rkneeshaw Other Optional Coatings - 08/17/05 10:16 PM
Found some other options for coating the headers if someone's interested. I posted them here
Posted By: PEWTNERST24 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/18/05 09:32 AM
I have emailed Marty on 2 of his address's but i have had no reply. Does he usually reply or is it just that he is so busy due to this great new MSDS deal ?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/18/05 02:02 PM
Originally posted by PEWTNERST24:
I have emailed Marty on 2 of his address's but i have had no reply. Does he usually reply or is it just that he is so busy due to this great new MSDS deal ?

If you look at his website, you'd see that he doesn't only cater to us Contour/Mystiqe people. He is a busy guy, and you'd be better off calling him.

Mark
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/18/05 03:32 PM
If you look at his location you might understand why he's emailing ;-)

If you look at his website, you'd see that he doesn't only cater to us Contour/Mystiqe people. He is a busy guy, and you'd be better off calling him.

Mark

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/18/05 03:50 PM
Good thinking!! Wow, didn't notice that!! I'm sure Marty will get back to you through email.. Maybe he's....... figuring shipping charges??

Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

Mark
Posted By: PEWTNERST24 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/18/05 11:54 PM
Good thinking!! Wow, didn't notice that!! I'm sure Marty will get back to you through email.. Maybe he's....... figuring shipping charges??

Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

Mark

Thanx guys . I'll give him a few more days then i may have to call him
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/19/05 01:50 PM
PEWTNERST24 - Try emailing Marty directly at msdsinc@sbcglobal.net

I received an email from Marty this morning with:

"I have noticed that my frequency of e-mail is off, so I will address my webmaster this week on the problems (not receiving email). In the mean time , if anyone needs to reach us: 818-507-6937 or 818-507-7538 or FAX 818-507-0277
I'm not avoiding anyones emails--just NOT getting them ;("

Then went on to give me his direct email address for you guys to use.. Sorry for the confusion, and hopefully you can complete your orders!!

Mark
Posted By: PEWTNERST24 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/21/05 05:29 PM
PEWTNERST24 - Try emailing Marty directly at msdsinc@sbcglobal.net

I received an email from Marty this morning with:

"I have noticed that my frequency of e-mail is off, so I will address my webmaster this week on the problems (not receiving email). In the mean time , if anyone needs to reach us: 818-507-6937 or 818-507-7538 or FAX 818-507-0277
I'm not avoiding anyones emails--just NOT getting them ;("

Then went on to give me his direct email address for you guys to use.. Sorry for the confusion, and hopefully you can complete your orders!!

Mark

Hey thanx but i got a email off him now. His email was acting up .

Mark
Posted By: SvtTour98.5-3 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/22/05 07:20 PM
I don't mean to post somewhat off topic, but I just got off the phone with Marty ordering my headers and he said someone named Robert called him earlier today (Monday) and left a message. It was only a partial message and he ended up hanging up on the machine before leaving his number. That's why Marty hasn't called him back yet.

He says, if you're still interested, give him a call back and leave him a clear message including a call back number.

Thanks,
Dale
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/22/05 08:29 PM
Yahoooooo... that is me! Hmmm, I could have swore that my message was clear enough. Off to leave another.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/23/05 05:48 PM
YES!! I ordered the headers, front and back $228 shipped!!!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/23/05 07:19 PM
awesome, how about you tell us when you get them

and when you install them

and when you check them for maintenance

and when you look at them

and when you hold htem

and when you cuddle with them

Posted By: RawBurt Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/23/05 07:38 PM
and when you hold htem

Well this is a GB thread isn't it. Those would be typical questions.

Save your sarcasm for someone else buddy, sorry I was excited!

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Other Optional Coatings - 08/24/05 01:47 AM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
and when you hold htem

Well this is a GB thread isn't it. Those would be typical questions.

Save your sarcasm for someone else buddy, sorry I was excited!

I'll be just as excited the day I get mine I'm sure!

Posted By: NorthPole SVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/13/05 09:38 AM
got a couple questions about this group buy

1. i read on a previous post that i can install the headers with out taking out the block "using the haynes manual" is this true. if not how hard are headers to install?

2. since i already did my whole exhaust all i need for these headers to work to there full potential and to be installed correctly is the install kit, MILs, and actual headers of course?

3. Finally is it a good idea to install these headers when i expect temps to be -40 for the next couple months or should i not even bother with these?

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/13/05 01:45 PM
Originally posted by NorthPole SVT:
got a couple questions about this group buy

1. i read on a previous post that i can install the headers with out taking out the block "using the haynes manual" is this true. if not how hard are headers to install?

Yes you can install them with the engine in the car. It's a pretty lengthy process, but using the haynes manual and/or Ford CD, you should be able to do the swap yourself. Just be sure you have a toolbox FULL of tools. You'll need some pretty crazy extensions.

2. since i already did my whole exhaust all i need for these headers to work to there full potential and to be installed correctly is the install kit, MILs, and actual headers of course?

What do you mean by "whole exhaust?" Is that just your catback, or did you include a high flow y-pipe? If not, then I'd buy the MSDS y-pipe, or another high flow unit. Other than that, you'll just need the headers, MIL eliminators, and the hardware kit.

3. Finally is it a good idea to install these headers when i expect temps to be -40 for the next couple months or should i not even bother with these?

The temperature isn't going to hurt the headers. It's the snow/salt that kills them if you don't have them coated. I highly recommend getting the headers coated before installing them. You'll thank yourself in the long run, as you WON'T want to uninstall them!

Mark
Posted By: NorthPole SVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/13/05 06:17 PM
By whole exhaust done i mean that i optimized the y-pipe got a magnaflow resonator and mufflers...that should be good enough right? i am not to worried about the salt they dont use it here because it freezes and just adds to the ice...they tend to throw dirt down on the roads for traction which works for a day or so...anyways thanks for the help Y2KSVT
Posted By: stilov Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 03:00 AM
So is the 200 for the headers price still ago? Anyone ordered lately?
Posted By: CSVT#49 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 04:34 AM
Yea I'm interested about this too. Is the $200 for the set of headers still good? I would imagine so all it might take is an email to MSDS to find out.

Someone PM me and let me know about this please!

Thanks.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SHOTIME2669:
Yea I'm interested about this too. Is the $200 for the set of headers still good? I would imagine so all it might take is an email to MSDS to find out.

Thanks.

by rereading the first post it sounds like it should still be a good deal, its a new pricing not just a one time deal from how I read it
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 02:07 PM
Originally posted by brapple:
Originally posted by SHOTIME2669:

Thanks.

by rereading the first post it sounds like it should still be a good deal, its a new pricing not just a one time deal from how I read it

That's my take as well. Best way to know for sure is CALL & ask.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 02:41 PM
Correct, Marty's intentions are to keep this as his new method of selling headers for the CDW-27 platform.

Word of advice: Call Marty before emailing him, as you will have an IMMEDIATE response from him over the phone, as you could possibly have to wait for an email response. For some reason his email box isn't functioning properly at times, so please, give him a call! He's an awesome guy and will get you squared away.

Mark
Posted By: matt351 Re: Other Optional Coatings - 09/30/05 08:24 PM
i hope this goes on for a while. id really like to get a set of those headers and a y pipe, but money is tight right now.
Posted By: b0mbrman Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 10/28/05 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MX Racer:
a deuche bag,

Mark

douche.

Maybe he means Deutsche Bag? ...which also doesn't make sense.

Anyhow, I may get on this deal. What sort of shipping times have y'all been getting?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 10/28/05 01:49 PM
Call Marty. He'll give you every detail that you need. He won't be offended if you don't order right away. Just call him and ask any questions you may have.

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 10/28/05 01:50 PM
Originally posted by b0mbrman:
What sort of shipping times have y'all been getting?

It was almost a month when quoted 10 days... Coating will be even longer
Posted By: morbid Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 10/28/05 04:23 PM
mine was like 4-5 weeks... and that was with the coating.
Posted By: elraido Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/02/06 05:13 AM
is this still going one, as far as anyone knows?
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/02/06 05:53 AM
Originally posted by elraido:
is this still going one, as far as anyone knows?

Its not a group buy. It's an always on type of thing. Just call up marty and tell him what you want.
Posted By: Tourige Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/03/06 12:31 AM
basically all he did was allow people to buy the parts seperate, add it all up, it still comes out to the same total.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/03/06 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Tourige:
basically all he did was allow people to buy the parts seperate, add it all up, it still comes out to the same total.

Good analysis...

ACTUALLY! He adjusted the prices of individual items. He lowered the price of the headers alone, and raised price of the y-pipe and coating. This makes buying headers, CHEAP! If you want the full package, you really don't benefit from this. If you want bare headers, $200. You can send those headers onto Jet Hot for what you pay him to ceramic coat them. So ~$350 for Jet Hot MSDS headers. Optimize your y-pipe, make your own MIL eliminators, and have an absolute badass exhaust system, for less about 1/2 the price of the full set.

Mark
Posted By: elraido Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/03/06 04:10 AM
i don't need mils......hehe
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: 8/15/05 MSDS - GrassRoots Sale!! - 02/03/06 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Tourige:

Good analysis...

ACTUALLY! He adjusted the prices of individual items. He lowered the price of the headers alone, and raised price of the y-pipe and coating. This makes buying headers, CHEAP! If you want the full package, you really don't benefit from this. If you want bare headers, $200. You can send those headers onto Jet Hot for what you pay him to ceramic coat them. So ~$350 for Jet Hot MSDS headers. Optimize your y-pipe, make your own MIL eliminators, and have an absolute badass exhaust system, for less about 1/2 the price of the full set.

Mark

I got to do this now ... I just wish I wasn't moving to another apartment in the next month and going to have to shell out money for all that type of stuff for the apartment

I so want headers ...
© CEG Archives