Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GTO Pete SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 06/27/05 09:54 PM
=Read the order form carefully!=

Be sure to state which version:
Version #1 or 2 or 3

Be sure to state which plaque(s):
SC#1 (Engine bay) and/or SC#2 (Interior)

Mail payments to:
International Money Orders to:
Gary Loat
4829 Sea Ridge Drive
Victoria, B.C. V8Y 2R7
Canada

Turnaround time:
Approximately 7-10 business days

Group Buy ends:
Payments are to be received no later than Friday, July 15th

Please post:
After you have placed your order. Thanks!

Pretty simple Group Buy if you follow directions in the form.

Enjoy!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 06/28/05 11:47 AM
So if we use paypal, just send the money to bullitt@telus.net?
Originally posted by RawButt:
So if we use paypal, just send the money to bullitt@telus.net?

[napoleon voice] yes [/napoleon voice]

Posted By: svt4stv Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 06/28/05 02:47 PM
GOSH! IIDIOT!

I ordered one through paypal, OK, Gosh.
Thanks alot those are pretty sweet.

-=- Kevin
Posted By: liquidX Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/01/05 06:28 PM
Gonna get my build date tonight and shooting you the dough in the morning
Posted By: m!key Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/01/05 07:51 PM
ordered. thanks pete for doing this again. i missed out last time and i wasnt going to let that happen again.
Posted By: NVSVT SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/05/05 11:07 PM
Pete,

I ordered mine today. Thanks for setting up this Group Buy.
Posted By: m!key Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/06/05 02:48 AM
gary just emailed me and said my tags are in the mail! great guy and great service. thanks again pete and gary.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
gary just emailed me and said my tags are in the mail! great guy and great service. thanks again pete and gary.

wowsers..that was quick!
Money Sent. Thanks for the group buy!
Money and order sent PayPal on 7/11 at 1:00 AM
Posted By: m!key Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/11/05 05:01 AM
got my plaques saturday and installed them. fantastic! what an awesome addition to the car.
payment sent..

#0009 of 6535
build date of 11/12/1996
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
payment sent..

#0009 of 6535
build date of 11/12/1996

wow Gary has already emailed me tellin me that the ID tags are on the way..sweet deal!
Posted By: m!key Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/14/05 03:05 AM
i told you.
Got mine on tuesday. Anyone contimplating this GB, do it. Well worth the money. Great quality.
Maybe next year

BTW, it's the 15th, 2:10am here.
Posted By: GTO Pete SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) ***EXTENDED*** - 07/15/05 02:40 AM
I spoke to Gary and he says the Group Buy will remain open until the end of July.

Thank you Gary and to those supporting those who produce high quality aftermarket products such as these.

Kane: I'll call SVT for you in the AM.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) ***EXTENDED*** - 07/15/05 02:43 AM
Gary is the man!!
if we have till the end of july ill probably pick some up.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) ***EXTENDED*** - 07/15/05 01:18 PM
I'm confused. I ordered mine about 2 days before Goonz, and I still haven't heard anything about mine.
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
I spoke to Gary and he says the Group Buy will remain open until the end of July.

Thank you pete! I wouldn't be able to get them without the extension... Hopefully I can still get in by the deadline.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) ***EXTENDED*** - 07/15/05 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

Thank you pete! I wouldn't be able to get them without the extension... Hopefully I can still get in by the deadline.

Posted By: svt4stv Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) ***EXTENDED*** - 07/15/05 02:51 PM
just ordered mine, thanks pete
I am about to go on PayPal and place my order - my clock says I made it by an hour. The tags are for a Red 2000 SVT.

Thx,

Rich
So am I the only one that hasn't heard or received anything yet?
Posted By: svt4stv Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/17/05 04:15 AM
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
So am I the only one that hasn't heard or received anything yet?

i got an immediate email confirming my order. just fyi.
Well I still haven't heard or received anything.

What should I do at this point? Do I have to contact Gary or does SVT PETE?
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Well I still haven't heard or received anything.

What should I do at this point? Do I have to contact Gary or does SVT PETE?

he ususally gets in contact with you upon payment arrival. this is really unusuall
my ID tags came in today..they are awesome..glad to have participated in my FIRST GB
Ok guys, I finally figured out the problem.

I sent money to the wrong email address. I was one letter off. I sent to bullet@telus.net, and not bullit@telus.net

The email address I sent to was a valid PayPal user email address, and the payment was completed.

I contacted PayPal to get a refund but who knows how long that is going to take.
Posted By: NVSVT SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/19/05 02:51 AM
I received mine today as well. They look GREAT. I�d post pictures, but I have no clue how to do it.

Pete and Gary, Thanks for the great work.
Just ordered mine!

Quick question for folks:

Where have you been actually placing yours, both inside and in the engine compartment?
Originally posted by smentzer:
Just ordered mine!

Quick question for folks:

Where have you been actually placing yours, both inside and in the engine compartment?

Posted By: svt4stv Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - Begin ordering - 07/25/05 06:09 PM
Goonz, where did you get your bumper #s done?
Originally posted by svt4stv:
Goonz, where did you get your bumper #s done?

PM "parkedcar" he did an awesome job, the color is not white either, its a dark silverish color
Posted By: GTO Pete SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - CLOSING SOON - 07/27/05 03:14 PM
Only a few days left on this.

Take advantage of this as it may not happen ever again.
Finally got the info on my car... Paypal sent!

I'm having them sent to my Brother's house in Iowa, just to let ya know.
What about Canadian orders?

Can I pay in CDN dollars? Is shipping the same? Can paypal be either cash or C.C?

Let me know before the deadline!

Thanks!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - CLOSING SOON - 07/29/05 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Bridge:
What about Canadian orders?

Can I pay in CDN dollars? Is shipping the same? Can paypal be either cash or C.C?

Let me know before the deadline!

Thanks!

Gary is in Canada. Email him at his Paypal is you have any questions.

Kane, I meant to SVT for you, but I've just been too busy at work and limited in phone access. Glad to see you could in on this!
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
Kane, I meant to SVT for you, but I've just been too busy at work and limited in phone access. Glad to see you could in on this!

That's alright... I called to my home station and had them connect me. Wonder why I didn't think of that before
Just sent money (Paypal) in the nick of time.
Thanks for the goup buy. Looking forward to getting them.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - CLOSING SOON - 08/01/05 12:25 AM
PayPal sent, again.

I actually sent it to the right address this time.
Pete,

I know this is late but can I still order one?

I've waffled over it for a while but decided to do it if I can paypal him.

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: SVT ID Plaques (Year 3) - CLOSING SOON - 08/01/05 01:53 AM
Originally posted by warmonger:
Pete,

I know this is late but can I still order one?

I've waffled over it for a while but decided to do it if I can paypal him.

The first post was the original date for this to end, but it has been extended to the end of the month, which would be today.

So order away! Quickly...
OKAY!

I sent the money for one.
© CEG Archives