Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 painted lights... - 06/12/05 04:40 PM
anyone heard from ContourSVT98 lately? or anyone have problems getting there painted headlights at all? he hasnt responded to my messages and he still has my headlights and i'm not sure if hes all tied up and its only me, or whats going on...
someone please help me hear

thanks

aaron
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: painted lights... - 06/12/05 05:01 PM
hes got my lights as well(has since late feb.) Cops gettin called tomorrow!!
Posted By: aaron_soccer20 Re: painted lights... - 06/12/05 05:40 PM
glad to hear in a small way its not only me, sucks its u also or others... but what can we do now?
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: painted lights... - 06/12/05 05:43 PM
call the police. i believe someone already has. the more the merrier! i would rock that guys world if he had my lights, especially if i wasnt the only one. you guys need to teach him a lesson, it seems he hasnt learned yet!
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: painted lights... - 06/14/05 06:03 AM
Oh my God!!! I thought all this bullcrap was over with. Here's some numbers in case you don't have them already.

Home phone 714-241-0343
Cell phone 714-604-6357

Don't block your number, he won't answer unknown numbers.
His home address is:

2855 Pinecrest Drive
Costa Mesa, Ca 92626

The address you probably sent your lights to in Santa Ana is his parent's house.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: painted lights... - 06/14/05 06:32 AM
his car is for sale in the classifieds
Posted By: chavezx2 Re: painted lights... - 06/14/05 08:41 AM
again with this crap! damn you figure he would have larned his lesseon. guess not. anyway i got my lights from him after a long PM and public forum battle i had to enlist the help of a few others to finaly get some results. when i finaly did get my lights i wasnt all thay impressed with the work (they fog up after a wash or any moister and at night you can still see alot of the scratches made by the sand paper.) oh well live and learn i guess but i dont think this should be happening so often. i think its time for the moderators to get involved and help some of the board members out. whether hes selling his car or not or has any intrest in this board anymore he still owes people what he promised and what they paid for. call your local law enforcement office and see how far you can take it. if he hasnt learned by now he will never learn.
BUYER BEWARE dont go to Dan for ANYTHING!
Posted By: Snake2715 Re: painted lights... - 06/15/05 01:06 PM
Whats his user name so some of us that are not here that much can watch out..
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: painted lights... - 06/15/05 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Snake2715:
Whats his user name so some of us that are not here that much can watch out..

Originally posted by aaron_soccer20:
anyone heard from ContourSVT98 lately?

Posted By: Snake2715 Re: painted lights... - 06/15/05 03:36 PM
Wow...

Well then. I guess I should have reread it.

No excuses I have none I tell you.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: painted lights... - 06/15/05 09:07 PM
Guys if you look under the C's section on the user list his screen name does not appear to be on there.
Just to let you know. Does anyone know if he changed his user name?
Sucks that you guys either lost your lights or got them back with a crappy job done. Hope something gets done soon.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: painted lights... - 06/15/05 10:18 PM
Recent discussion here

Profile for Contour98SVT
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: painted lights... - 06/16/05 01:29 PM
anyone heard from ContourSVT98 lately? or anyone have problems getting there painted headlights at all? he hasnt responded to my messages and he still has my headlights and i'm not sure if hes all tied up and its only me, or whats going on...

thanks

aaron

Why is this in GB?!?
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: painted lights... - 06/16/05 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy:

thanks

aaron

Why is this in GB?!?

Lol that is two of them now.
© CEG Archives