Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
PowderCoatingWorld.com sales offer :

Well I have been doing a lot of thinking and after talking to a moderator about this I finally figured I would post it. If you would like to make some extra cash here is a good way to do it and you don�t even have to work! I will send you 100 Business card with some plastic stands and you can set them up in automotive shops or store, performance shops or car shows, it�s up to you. When you accept to me involved with this offer you�ll be given Sales ID # and you will get a percentage off the amount in which you sell. Sell a $50.00 PC item and you�ll receive $7.50. Now on the back of the card there will be a spot for writing, you�ll want to include your ID number and write on the card to include the ID# upon purchase to receive $10.00 off there purchase.

25% off 150.00--- You get $37.50---
20% off 100.00--- You get $20.00---
15% off 50.00--- You get $7.50---
10% off 35.00--- You get $3.50---
Posted By: coatsy Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 03:05 PM
So can you do my UIM and give me the 15% off the price you initially gave me..
Send me a truckload, I work in a field where I deal with ALOT of company's that do metal fabrication. I also live around a HUGE "ricer" community. If you could, email me a BUNCH of pics and I'll make up a flyer on your behalf to hang up to show your work. I'll help ya out bro, see if I can't overload you with work representing MI.

Also, PM me some of your sales info, warranty info (if any), shipping terms, and anything else informative that could be important on a flyer.
WOW awosme man , I will work out some info for you . LOL a truckload ? i only have 5000 !!

LilStripedRocket: Sales ID# 001
Ray: Sales ID# 002
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 003

Well.... send me a couple hundred. When you send me info about your compnay, include with it some examples of the kind of work you will do! No prices though, I won't put anything on there about cost.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 03:36 PM
Make me number 2.. (that sounds bad...)

I am more than willing to help out ANY CEG'er... you know that.

Include anything you can, as Lil' stated.. warranty, sales, pricing, limits, dimensions, turn-around times, contact info.. (I will leave off anything personal, and pricing...

There is a rather large group of ricers, here, too.. I could help you out..

Let me know.
PM or AIM

Ray
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 03:38 PM
I'm hot and heavy into the show scene.. I guarentee that I can get all the cards you give out to me into peoples hands and probably ask for more...

I should be in the BFGoodrich booth for at least 3 HINs this year.. I also have a pending magazine feature on the slate this year.. so ummm.. yah, I got your exposure covered over here.

I'll be running you a banner ad in the near future over at TeamNECO.com too
Awsome !! WOW i like the outcome of this so far . I will write up some info in a bit .
Sweeeet!
I'm in the final stages of doing these cards , Here what i have for the front so far .... let me know if i should change something .

I'll do it too. Got two cities I can get the word out in.
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
you�ll want to include your ID number and write on the card to include the ID# upon purchase to receive $10.00 off there purchase.

From what I am reading, if someone were to get something powdercoated and they mentioned their sales ID, they get $10 discounted? Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes they get a 10.00 Discount and you get your percentage , Thats the only way that i can think of so they mention your ID# ...see what i mean

NVMYCAT Sales ID# 003
Kremithefrog ID# 004
Posted By: liquidX Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 05:50 PM
Hey powder where in Florida do you stay at? I wanna bling out my house with some "Chrome powder". Can you come by and give me an estimate?
LOL come on man, try to be serious ...but hey your in Miami . I bet you could do some good
Well Put me in on the sales ID then. I would like to reserve #007 please.
I guess the site can be assured that you will be making a donation for not only your participation but also for help improving your sales?
If they're getting something that is like $35 or $45 done, you wouldn't still want to take $10 off then, would you?
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 003
Kremithefrog ID# 004
Ouch ID# 007

Please PM me with shipping details for whoever hasn't .

Thanks
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
If they're getting something that is like $35 or $45 done, you wouldn't still want to take $10 off then, would you?

I can't be picky right now , I need to get my name out there so Yes that will take affect as well .
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
I guess the site can be assured that you will be making a donation for not only your participation but also for help improving your sales?

Thats no issue either I can help support this site .
Posted By: coatsy Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 06:36 PM
Umm I thought I was 001.
FRONT

BACK
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 06:45 PM
If I were you I would start the reference ID numbers at a different number than 0. If you get a card with sales ID #0001 on it, it will be quite apparent that you don't have many sales people. But if you put #2021 or something like that, it makes your business sound bigger. Just an idea though.
AWSOME IDEA !!!.......

whoever is in this deal ...MAKE YOUR OWN ID# not too many #'s though please
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 06:51 PM
my id will me 33070 which is my born on date.. that way I won't get confused - no old lady jokes please
Yes they get a 10.00 Discount and you get your percentage , Thats the only way that i can think of so they mention your ID# ...see what i mean

That's basically what we did with our affiliate program. On the back of the card, it says something like "Receive $5 off of your next order by entering the code below in the referred by field". Gives the user an incentive to 1) Save the card, and 2) Remember to give the referral info, which in turn gets your salespeople paid.

I've also made the "How did you hear about us / Referral code" field a mandatory field in our order form, and our CSRs have to ask how they heard about us when taking orders over the phone.

Once we get enough online sales people involved, we're going to start utilizing an affiliate marketing program, where each rep has their own referral code embedded into the web address they link people to.. Pretty slick, just not enough hours in the day right now to get it up and running.

Good luck!
I was thinking of something like that, I wanted to have it so they would put in a code that was on the card but having each card with a different code wouldn�t be a fun thing to do.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 06:58 PM
Each card woudn't have its own unique code. There would only be as many codes as there are sales people
Posted By: coatsy Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 07:06 PM
Code # 1169 please.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 07:11 PM
hey whats up man, id love to help you out...i live in the Quad cities so ive got a bunch of shops in all 4 cities (Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island) and im also in highschool so i can talk to all the car kids so send me a couple hundered and ill get them out there...Just put my ID number as 3111 (my address) so just hit me up if that works for you and as LILSTRIP said, just give me all the info and some pics and ill get some stuff put together for you...

-matt
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
Each card woudn't have its own unique code. There would only be as many codes as there are sales people

Hellim in! I'll cover the Twin cities and surrounding areas! Thats a ton of ricers

Ill take id# 2314
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 004
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# #0603
Posted By: snakous Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 07:26 PM
i think i was the first you talked to it about so i'll take #0603.
Hey, if you want international exposure, I can drop some cards off in Kuwait while I'm there...

I'm j/k btw, but if ya really want me to I can.
Very cool !! Thats over 900 im giving out so far !! Good thing i got 5000 coming
Posted By: coatsy Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 07:30 PM
Powder coat a camel! Hell of an idea.
Originally posted by Kane:
Hey, if you want international exposure, I can drop some cards off in Kuwait while I'm there...

I'm j/k btw, but if ya really want me to I can.

WOW can you imagine shipping and customs ?
What kind of volume can you handle?

We literally send out hundreds of parts a week to be powdercoated, and we actually use 4 different places right now so we can distribute the workload.

I think I remember you saying you can do large items, such as wheels, correct? (Our core business is wheels.)

I'm not really looking for a price break myself, just looking to see if we can make OUR jobs easier, while getting you a ton of work. Dealing with this many different vendors is a PITA.

E1
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# #0603

Switched my number if that is OK with you. I do agree it's better not to have low numbers.
I have the oven coming in and setting up soon , so i can't do rims now BUT im working on that issue, trying to make some money to replace what i have spent .

Switched my number if that is OK with you. I do agree it's better not to have low numbers.

Cool not a problem man , anyone feel free to do this as well
Put my down also Josh. I'll help you out any way I can.
Got lots of places and car clubs around that I think will be interested in some quality work.

I'll be number 2411.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 07:50 PM
Put me down for 50 cards.. #1876

I'll see how the first 50 workout and request more if I see the need. Unless you are only wanting people that are requesting 100 or more?

I'll PM you with my address.

Mark
I think you need to put a phone number/address on your web site. Where (city/state) are you located?
Posted By: svt4stv Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 08:00 PM
Ill take the LA region baby! i know a few speed, tuner and custom truck fab shops in town. everyone loves powdercoating. i think your card really needs to state the discount on the front to attract people who would just look at it without picking it up. i live in an area that has plenty of powdercoating companies so you really need to grab their attention and justify why they would want to ship their stuff out of state for something they can get down the street. just my $.02

ill take code 1999 please
Posted By: svt4stv Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 08:08 PM
how long are you going to keep throwing bones our way? is this just till you get going? if the customers repeat business to you, do we continue to get the fee? just curious...

and since we have no way of really knowing who orders what and when we'll just have to trust you on that...
not trying to stir up trouble or anything, just seeing if i got this down straight. i aced Marketing in school and i give this idea my seal of approval good idea man.
Thats a good though , Here is what i can do on that issue ...one of you can be a so called " admin " on the PowderCoatingWorld.com website, there you can see awating orderes and shipments. And maybe help out in general . what do you think ?
Sounds like a good idea.
Only problem with that is a Admin could have my site trashed in a matter of 0.2 seconds .
Chose somebody you trust. I don't think many of us here would do that to you. Plus, I think there could be legal consequences if someone did do that.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 08:25 PM
yeah, you can easily find out who is trustworty and responsible in here. just ask some of the old schoolers.
I would have to look into this , someone could alter prices and me not notice and i would be forced to sell at that price due to the website showing that price . I will have to login to the control panel and look.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 08:27 PM
I think a better way to go about doing this would be to create a page that your sales reps can log into and view sales. You don't need to make them admins for the whole site, just make a way for them to view sales data.
That is a good idea. That tech education paying off.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 08:33 PM
That is a good idea. That tech education paying off.

Lol, i like to think i am getting something out of it
I'm stumped right now . I logged into my control panel and didn't really see anything i wanted to see . If i had to i can make everyone have a @powdercoatingworld.com Email addy , when orders get places you recive a copy of the order . ... I'm still workin on this
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 09:04 PM
So I see you are using cubecart, which on their website it says that they are using PHP and MySql to do thier software. That would mean that all of your sales are in the mySql database, and all you have to do is write (or find someone who can write) a php script that displays the sales information and the sales reference ID numbers. This way the sales people can log into this site and see how many sales have their reference numbers on it, and make sure they get the money for that sale. It wouldn't be all that hard to do, and if you need help I can let you know. I am a coop student and the job I am at right now is for a database syncronization company, so I know my way around a database
I will check into it , no idea what this will cost
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/28/05 10:33 PM
Ray: Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# #0603

Changed my number.. PM sent for shipping addy (send 100 or less, see how it works)

Ray
Originally posted by Ray:
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# #0603

Changed my number.. PM sent for shipping addy (send 100 or less, see how it works)

Ray

I want in on it!! Gimme an ID number!!!!
Originally posted by GetLucky151:

I want in on it!! Gimme an ID number!!!!

LOL make up a number and send a PM with addy !! OH try for a 4 digit please , next thing you know someone will say OK i want number 34532453425234
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969

I will be ending this at 15 , I now have 11....If you want in just make a post .
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ending at 15 - 04/29/05 01:56 AM
LilStripedRocket: Sales ID# 1253
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969

Changed my number Josh. WOw.. over a few hours you have a TON of stuff going on. I liek the idea of the email thing.. neat concept to utilze.

If you need an ADMIM. you can trust.. Pick me!!
I'm so glad to see all of this support from you all!!

Each one of you who have participation in this will be getting some cash real soon!! I feel it.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ending at 15 - 04/29/05 02:08 AM
I'm so glad to see all of this support from you all!!

Each one of you who have participation in this will be getting some cash real soon!! I feel it.

Mmmm cash!!! You should powdercoat us some Dinner, too!!
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182

That's 12 ....3 more and its over

Doing GOOD !! 12 out of 10965 Registered User(s). Isnt too bad.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Only 3 more can be entered ! - 04/29/05 11:30 AM
i was going to post like you asked...but i see you already put me on the list.
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
EuroTour99 #1007

2 more..
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Only 2 more can be entered ! - 04/29/05 05:19 PM
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
EuroTour99 #1007

2 more..

Guess we can see who is still in high school... or lives to be young.
Seems odd that more people wouldn't be jumping on this .Never seen many people turn down free money
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Only 2 more can be entered ! - 04/29/05 05:25 PM
Seems odd that more people wouldn't be jumping on this .Never seen many people turn down free money

LUV me some money!!!

Actually... I'm not exaclty doing it for the money, women, cars, houses, jewls, etc that you promised me ( ).. more so just to help you out.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/29/05 05:25 PM

I am assuming this is regarding my webapplication idea. The point is that it doesn't cost anything, you just need to figure out how to write the script of get someone who does know to write it for you. Hell, I will write it for you if you want, I enjoy this kind of stuff...
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Ending at 15 - 04/29/05 05:28 PM
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969

I will be ending this at 15 , I now have 11....If you want in just make a post .

i posted and you didnt put me on your list! we even pm'd each other. i had #1999...
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Ending at 15 - 04/29/05 05:36 PM
Sign me up. Ohh wait, you already did
Originally posted by SVTatGT:

I am assuming this is regarding my webapplication idea. The point is that it doesn't cost anything, you just need to figure out how to write the script of get someone who does know to write it for you. Hell, I will write it for you if you want, I enjoy this kind of stuff...

Well if you want to write the script PLEASE do so , I can pay you if needed .
Code #3090
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999

........1 more !!!
Hi, if any of ya'll need some powdercoating done, please go to powdercoatingworld.com and mention number 229 for a discount.
LMAO kermit !
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/29/05 06:09 PM
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999

........1 more !!!

Y2KSVT ID# 1876

Forgot about me already Josh? Put me down for 50. You should still have my PM with my address info.

Mark
Sorry man , I made a backup in a word document and forgot to add you ....Now if Getlucky would post his ID# then we will be set , also working with SVTatGT to make a script so you guys will have a sales lonig for the site

Ray Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999
Y2KSVT ID# 1876
Sorry man , I made a backup in a word document and forgot to add you ....Now if Getlucky would post his ID# then we will be set , also working with SVTatGT to make a script so you guys will have a sales lonig for the site

Ray Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999
Y2KSVT ID# 1876
GetLucky151# 2020

LOL still dont have a ID# for you ~~~
Posted By: EuroTour Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/29/05 08:58 PM
Hey i was right after BeyondloadedSE and now i'm gone. I thought i was #1007?
Damn i hope i got this right now !!

Sales People

Ray Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999
Y2KSVT ID# 1876
EuroTour99 ID# 1007
Posted By: EuroTour Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 04/30/05 04:48 AM
Thank You.
Sales People

Ray Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999
Y2KSVT ID# 1876
EuroTour99 ID# 1007
LUCA ID # 2411
Sales People

Ray Sales ID# 1207
NVMYCAT Sales ID# 33070
Kremithefrog ID# 229
Ouch ID# 007
coatsy ID# 1169
owen_SVT ID# 3111
XKontour98 ID# 2314
snakous ID# 0603
GetLucky151 ID#
Elky ID# 6969
beyondloadedSE #1182
Faze Away ID# 3090
svt4svt ID# 1999
Y2KSVT ID# 1876
EuroTour99 ID# 1007
LUCA ID # 2411

I gave my ID #!!! Its 2020!
Cool ! Thanks man
Posted By: svtfan01 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/01/05 06:04 AM
hey getlucky y dont u stop braggin about everything "u've" done to ur car in ur signature cause ur mom has paid for everything. u dont have a job and u havent had one sense last summer, seriously i hate it when kids always have there parents buy stuff for them it makes me sick. grow some hairy nuts and admit that ur a spoiled mommy's boy

Love,
Angered neighbor
Somehow i don't fell this post belongs in here, unless this is a new way of posting to help with sales
Posted By: svtfan01 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/01/05 06:15 AM
just sayin the kid could really use a job, this is him
Originally posted by svtfan01:
just sayin the kid could really use a job, this is him

You really should have sent him a PM if you had a issue, not only me but others here might think your a little strange for posting this .
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/01/05 03:50 PM
I, for one, think that registering JUST to post this, is a relatively wasteful way of using our bandwidth on this site to voice an opinion of your neighbor that, most likely, none of us cares about. I could care less if HE or his mom bought the car, or everything on it. As long as he takes care of the car, and exhibits a little maturity on this site (unlike some people.. ahem, hint hint..), then I say good for him. Its a car ENTHUSIAST site.. not a "gotta own it yourself" site.

Thanks for wasting my time. good day.

Ray
Nicely put Ray

Posted By: snakous Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/01/05 04:15 PM
another reason why the quote in ray's sig is so true.
"I, for one, think that registering JUST to post this, is a relatively wasteful way of using our bandwidth on this site to voice an opinion of your neighbor that, most likely, none of us cares about. I could care less if HE or his mom bought the car, or everything on it. As long as he takes care of the car, and exhibits a little maturity on this site (unlike some people.. ahem, hint hint..), then I say good for him. Its a car ENTHUSIAST site.. not a "gotta own it yourself" site.

Thanks for wasting my time. good day.

Ray "

THANK YOU RAY! Dont worry I know who the kid is. Hes just a pissed off Focus driver that stole my stock SVT wheels, and has to return them quickly.

Thats a thing called taking advantage of someone. Dont we all hate that too?
Posted By: sjsmk1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/05/05 04:37 AM
Im interested in like 20/30 to set up for upcoming shows on my car.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/06/05 07:11 PM
I am in the process of writing a script for the sales guys to be able to view sales, if you signed up with Josh you should have gotten a PM, if not let me know
Awesome job, man! Oh, Josh, the site looks great!
Thanks man , Thanks to the help of SVTatGT we have mangaged to make the site look a lot better
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/06/05 09:04 PM
Those of you who replied to my pm can now log into powdercoatingworld.com and on the screen where you log in it should say sales information. There are no orders yet, so there won't be any listed. If you sent me a pm with your email and it doesn't work, let me know and i will fix it

Now when the customer goes to checkout, it will ask for a Sales Rep ID and if they enter one, you guys will be able to see it.

Any questions let me know
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/06/05 09:50 PM
Josh,
Could you consider making a small change to the site? That red lettering with the blue background is KILLING my eyes! Not sure what it is with that color combo, but it's hard to concentrate on.

Mark
What color would be best ?
Somebody order something so we can check out this new system !!
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/07/05 02:26 AM
I went through the process of ordering something, and I noticed that after I finish checking out, on the "order summary" page, it has a box for "sales rep ID".. I would recommend changing the title to "discount code" to further urge the customer to USE that id.

Perhaps write "Located on the back of your referal card" underneath it.. something like that

Ray
I did the same but i wasn't able to put in a sales number .
What color would be best ?

The contrast is too intense there.. I'm not digging the black text either, it's pretty hard to read. I use a similar background color to you on my site, might want to check it out and see if it gives you any ideas on color combos that work.. http://www.celebrityseats.com/
I don't think it would be much fun for me to change all of the text on my site plus all of the letters , So many people have diffrent tastes , what looks good , what looks bad ! fat girls , skinny girls .....you see the point .

I have put a lot of $$ and time into this site .

I will see what i can do to change the black text .
Ohhhh it is so tempting to get my calipers power coated.
Originally posted by Matt R:
Ohhhh it is so tempting to get my calipers power coated.

Send away !!

Anyway for the text just give me a few options and i will try and make it better for you , I see it perfect with no issues at all ...

TEXT IS CHANGED .............is it better ?
Much better.. Now just educate me on what a Ford Contour Brack Caliper, and I'm set.
hmmm no idea
Posted By: sigma Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/07/05 03:37 AM
The problem with that bright red text is that it appears to "bleed" into the surrounding area, making the letters very blocky looking.

Personally, I'd ditch the red altogether or replace it with some sort of graphic. As text it's just redundant with the white text directly beneath it.
Originally posted by sigma:
The problem with that bright red text is that it appears to "bleed" into the surrounding area, making the letters very blocky looking.

Personally, I'd ditch the red altogether or replace it with some sort of graphic. As text it's just redundant with the white text directly beneath it.

Yes i see that too ,I cant delete it cuase there has to be some type of a image in that spot ,someone wanna make me the same images in the same size "transparent" i will use them .'

Anyone ?
Posted By: EuroTour Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/07/05 05:38 AM
Just remember if you're ordering to use #1007 as your referral number
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/07/05 01:12 PM
It seems IE doesn't like my code, so if you order something in IE the sales rep box doesn't show up correctly.

Ray, I like your idea of Discount Code, I will change it when I fix it into whatever Bill Gates wants me to change my coding to (apparently not HTML)
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/08/05 12:48 AM
Ok, everything is working.
I hope i got everyone's address, I had to revise the back of the cards to show the address of the place .I should have all 5250 cards between Tuesday and Thursday .I will let you know if i don't have someones info , it's not that easy digging through 584 PM's from yo people !

Is everyone who signed up through this signed up on the site ? If so I won't have to sort thuogh all there PM's !!!!
Posted By: ElKy Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/09/05 12:02 PM
i just registered on your site.
Cool man thanks !

I'm all set!
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/09/05 04:04 PM
<---registered on your site

Ray
Posted By: EuroTour Re: PowderCoatingWorld.com Sales Offer .... - 05/09/05 04:51 PM
Yuppers
I have a list of shipping addresse's so far but im missing a few ....HOPING the few people in missing will send me a PM with the info

IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST BELOW SEND ME A PM WITH SHIPPING INFO ...........CARDS ARE ALL GOING OUT TOMORROW
-------------------------------------------------------
Mike Westrate
James Johnson
Christine Hardenber
Jake Caswell
Mark Knox
Han Seong
Ross Evans
Jim Haun
Chad Agacinski
Michael Gluck
Ray Haralson
Steve Medina
Still needing info ....I'm sending them out in a little bit
Ok guys i sent off 14 packages ....Im still missing about 6 but i guess thats the way it goes ....should recive them shortly
Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: NEED SOME SHIPPING ADDY'S - 05/23/05 07:27 PM
Recieved my batch of business cards today!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: NEED SOME SHIPPING ADDY'S - 05/23/05 07:51 PM
Got mine too.
Thanks!
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: NEED SOME SHIPPING ADDY'S - 05/27/05 11:52 PM
Same here! Thanks!

Ray
Sweet glad to hear that !!

NOW GO TO WORK !!
© CEG Archives