Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Well I'm going to offer a "Almost Chrome reflective" Powder Coat deal on this throttle body .

$30.00
$8.00 Shipping, Shipped to Florida
Need 3 people

I have the Powder in stock so as soon as i revice the part, it will be back in the mail to you.

BEFORE

AFTER

If any other questions you can send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Well I'm going to offer a "Almost Chrome reflective" Powder Coat deal on this throttle body .

$30.00
$8.00 Shipping, Shipped to Florida
Need 3 people

I have the Powder in stock so as soon as i revice the part, it will be back in the mail to you.

BEFORE

AFTER

If any other questions you can send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com

Well I'M glad you like it !!
I'm interested. Gimme a few days. If I send this out on a Monday...can it be back in my hands by friday?! I dont have an extra one...but my car sits at my boys house all week off campus.

Posted By: m!key Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/23/05 06:12 AM
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thanks for posting the pics Ouch. i wouldnt have known who or what you were talking about.

I'm guesing you couldnt see them on the first post ? I dont think Ouch hosted them , if you right click the picture you can see there all the same and hosted from the same server.
Posted By: m!key Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/23/05 06:20 AM
i see all the pics just fine. you posted then he did with the same exact pics. who else could he have been talking to?

anyway, the TB looks freggin nice and would go great with the polished WR stuff.
i see all the pics just fine. you posted then he did with the same exact pics. who else could he have been taling to?

anyway, the TB looks freggin nice and would go great with the polished WR stuff.

Thanks man, Tomorrow the MAF gets done
Can you do UIM's?
Sure can, Will be offering a GB on this , I will offer the UIM cleaning ! and Chrome powder !!

Will be doing Rims and LARGE objects too ! It was a small delay as my over was $8,599.99
how about a mustang uim???don't need cleaning just powdercoated..... that chrome color is hot...
Sure can, Will be offering a GB on this , I will offer the UIM cleaning ! and Chrome powder !!

Will be doing Rims and LARGE objects too ! It was a small delay as my over was $8,599.99

That's a big oven

Oh, and I could have sworn that powdercoating aluminum rims was a big no-no because of what the heat does to it. Could be wrong.
Chris i haven't even tried yet , But i will be .

and yes i can do a Mustang UIM as well . Im awating shipment of my oven then i will go from there .
Posted By: svt4stv Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/24/05 06:03 AM
ok, now i think i want my rims powdercoated with this almost chrome stuff. that is incredibly hot! unfortunately, i dont think the plastic caps can be powdercoated though

LMAO at least someone else gets it.

Btw that looks awesome man.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

LMAO at least someone else gets it.

Btw that looks awesome man.

Wow, sweet
Chris i haven't even tried yet , But i will be .

and yes i can do a Mustang UIM as well . Im awating shipment of my oven then i will go from there .

cool man i'm not ready to do it just yet anyway...but probably in a month or two...
Thanks for the reply's , glad you all like it ! More pictures to come today !! YES we work on Sunday ...
Quote:

Oh, and I could have sworn that powdercoating aluminum rims was a big no-no because of what the heat does to it.

Its not a problem to powdercoat alum wheels. The problem comes from attempting to get the old coating off (depending on what it is). Paint comes off w/o a problem, but powder or chrome will ruin the wheel as you try to strip it off, because the wheel is softer than the material you are trying to remove.

The work looks good man, if I didn't have a local powder guy, I'd be all over this.

E1
I just bought a anodized Red TB, could you do the powdercoat chrome over it (to get rid of the red)?

Thanks,
Ben
OH thats easy ! I can have that thing done so fast you wouldn't remember shipping it to me !!!

P.S. remember im also going to be cleaning /stripping the linkage arms so if you want them left alone say so . Thanks
For those who want this done and can't do it due to parts being off there car, I have a SE tb here and will get a SVT for core's
For those who want this done and can't do it due to parts being off there car, I have a SE tb here and will get a SVT for core's

Now you gone done it. You got me looking in my savings account book
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:

Now you gone done it. You got me looking in my savings account book

For $38.00 not sure how you can turn it down !
I have 2 optimized SE Tb's at my house. I'll sell em for cheap.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 01:24 PM
josh are you in florida???

By the way, sup pete!!!
Yes were located in Florida
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 04:21 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziF�³sh�³:
I have 2 optimized SE Tb's at my house. I'll sell em for cheap.

please get ahold of me ASAP - I want one if you can sell me one.. PLEASE...

email me at cconter@gmail.com or whip me a pm here please.

those pictures look great.. anyone have a donor MAF I can borrow seeing as how I need to take my car back to the shop this weekend?
I have a MAF as well .
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 05:50 PM
thats awesome -- I have spare valve covers and TB here to ship out to ya.. I don't have a spare MAF and can't take it off the car and get it to the shop.. can ya whip me an email with how you want to do this w/the MAF? you have a spare METAL one that you can coat for me and swap with mine once I get parts back?

thanks!
Posted By: liquidX Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 06:04 PM
Powdercoatman, what kind of condition are your core TBs and MAFs in? I am interested in both the TB and MAF in "Powder Chrome" since they will compliment my already shiny AEM kit . I can priority mail you my own units and wait for them to be powdercoated since the car will be in the shop for a while anyway... let me know if you can do this option...

XL
Originally posted by durateX:
Powdercoatman, what kind of condition are your core TBs and MAFs in? I am interested in both the TB and MAF in "Powder Chrome" since they will compliment my already shiny AEM kit . I can priority mail you my own units and wait for them to be powdercoated since the car will be in the shop for a while anyway... let me know if you can do this option...

XL

There is good enough condition to run the car . Since were both in Florda were only looking at 1 or 2 day max shipping .

Let me know what you want to do .

Thanks for the reply
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 06:48 PM
There is good enough condition to run the car .

I personally wouldn't want to run any MAF not calibrated for my car. An SE MAF is to be run with 17# injectors, while an SVT MAF is to be run with 19# injectors. The difference might be neglegable, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Mark
Thats fine I'm just trying to help out a little.
Posted By: liquidX Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I personally wouldn't want to run any MAF not calibrated for my car. An SE MAF is to be run with 17# injectors, while an SVT MAF is to be run with 19# injectors. The difference might be neglegable, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Mark

That is the exact same reason that I am planning on sending both my units instead of risking getting back SE cores. My car can wait anyway. The only lead time would be the time the powdercoating takes to be done .

XL
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 08:18 PM
Thats fine I'm just trying to help out a little.

Hey it's all good.. Not knocking you or anybody.. Just wanted to let it be known that MAF's are "calibrated" so to speak, from the factory to read for your specific application..

BTW, that T/B looks fuggin' sweet!

Mark
Thanks ! The chrome does look nice ! Lot of people like it , I would like to see some more involved in this though .
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: - Throttle Body "Chrome Powder Coat" - - 04/26/05 11:01 PM
god I think I like that chrome look more than the original Candy Orange idea... or can I mix and match at all with our original deal? (covers - orange and MAF/TB -chrome look)

thanks in advance.
I want to say that I feel some people are hesitant of a Rip Off" maybe that�s whats holding some people back. You can go to my website and order parts as well,In return you�ll have the following info.With this info you at least have a backup, not just sending someone a PAYPAL and leaving it be . This way is more secure for customers.

############## ORDER INFORMATION ##############
Below is the order information from NObody specail
#################################################
Dear A=Cant say his name "confideltial,

Thank you for the following order placed on 04/26/05 at 18:35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Summary~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invoice Name: Confidential

Subtotal: $20.00

Postage & Packaging: $13.00

Tax: $1.45

Grand Total: $34.45

Invoice Address:

xxxxx x xxxx St,
xxxxxx,
OH,
United States.

Shipping Address:

xxxx xxx xxx,
xxxxxxx,
OH,
United States.

Payment Method: PayPal
Customer comments: "No comments were left with this order."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Items:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SVT Grill x 1 ($20.00) [id = SVTZA2YJ3]

www.powdercoatingworld.com
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Some New INFO - 04/27/05 12:49 AM
Just to clarify, the SVT and non SVT V6 MAF housings are the same. Only the calibration is different, which you would take off and keep before shipping.
Posted By: TrumpDrewSVT Re: Some New INFO - 04/27/05 07:31 AM
Hey.... that is a copy of my invoice! i am famous. I got put on the map. That's right, i am getting my front grille powder coated. we will see how it turns out in a few days.
Sure will
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Some New INFO - 04/28/05 02:30 AM
alrighty.. just purchased a MAF core so I'm ready to rock and roll and get my valve covers, MAF and TB all done now... WHOOT!
Yep your in good shape and youll probably poop your pants once you recive this core !! you better not keep it sucka
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Some New INFO - 04/28/05 01:41 PM
Josh, could i bring my Maf and throttle body down to florida when i go to tampa between may 10 and the 14th, meet up with you and pick them up before i come back up to the mich. If so, i will be doing this.

Pmme if you need any more info
We could do that, heck even if you shipped them from Tampa it would be at my door in 1 day, might be better then to drive . But yeah we can do that for sure . Just let me know about what color you would want cause im trying to stock up on them, whoever is interested either NOW or later give me some colors so i have them in stock ... will be placing a order today .
Does powdercoating the UIM make it smooth on SVTs or will it be bumpy and look like s*** on my non SVT
SMOOTH like glass
SMOOTH like glass

I added the non-SVT part to my post. Does your answer still stand?
NON SVT does come out bumpy yes, isn't any way of getting around that
my package to you guys will be shipped today.. I'll relay the tracking info via email again.. just please don't refuse it again

did you ever figure out if we can re-powdercoat my OMP bar another color? I can probably attempt to bead blast the thing myself this weekend when I take my car back to the bodyshop.. you think that will work? I honestly can't live with a yellow strut bar.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Some New INFO - 04/28/05 03:12 PM
powdercoat my car please

Making a product Gallery
http://www.powdercoatingworld.com/gallery/albums.php
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Updated Pictures - 05/02/05 12:39 PM
checked tracking and my package is arriving to your location tomorrow.. just a heads up so you know when to expect it and when you can start coating all my goodies. thanks!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Updated Pictures - 05/02/05 12:41 PM
that gnikcuf hott!!!!
Originally posted by NVMYCAT:
checked tracking and my package is arriving to your location tomorrow.. just a heads up so you know when to expect it and when you can start coating all my goodies. thanks!

You know it's cool that you mention this ! I have been working on my website a little and im adding a "tracking package" mod , so anyone who buys something from the site can track it directly from there !!!

OH i added a forum too, just no IDEA what to add as far as topics and so on ..
I got an account with another company , you can choose some colors here web page
© CEG Archives