Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 01:51 PM
Been getting several PMs about people wanting hoodies.. so let's see what kind of interest I can bust up here.

I will have available the following

NAVY BLUE (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

LIGHT GREY (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in BLACK.

DARK BLACK (Full Zip, or Pull Over) with the "Swooshy Contour" logo on the back (about 7" long, 5" high) and the Oval CEG logo on the Left Bewbie. Stitching will be done in WHITE.

I would liek to gain AS MUCH interest as possible immediatly so I can order the hoodies. Available sizes are Medium, Large, XL, XXL.

Depending on how many are ordered... price will vary between $27.50 and $35.00. DOn't know which compnay I will go with for the shirts, either Fruit of The Loom, Jerzees, or Russel. Cost per hoodies for me abotu 21.50+shipping... so I'm not making anything off this. Start a list with your ceg name, size, color (don't add any, depends on price, etc etc). ONce interest is gained, I will tally up the final price, could be less.. could be the same price... could be a dollar or two more. So... let the list begin.

PLease copy this list below... and just re-quote it to add your name.

LIST FOR HOODIES.

0. Your CEG Name..... SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
1. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up

Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 01:54 PM
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 02:43 PM
Chad,
I have been waiting for another hoodie group buy. Is there a way that you could incorporate "SVT" or something or that sort onto some of these hoodies... You know be creative... I'm sure it wouldnt be too much trouble making a small batch of these...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 03:30 PM
Hmmm.... I could do that.

Alright, new option. On the bewbie, I will do either the CEG logo, or the SVT logo in said colors. With the SVT logo, I could probably some how incorporate CEG into it, maybe the CEG oval logo, remove the CEG bold letters in the middle, and put the SVT logo there. I'll see if I can whip up a photoshop later.

Okay... update. We are going to cancel the swoopy contour on the back... nothing will be on the back now. On the front... if its a zip up hoodie, CEG logo will go on the left b00b... or if you want the SVT logo, I will do the SVT logo inside the CEG logo. So, it will say contour enthusiast group around the top of the oval, www.contour.org at teh bottom of the oval,and SVT in the middle of it all. If you like...... we are getting a bit custom here.. and wa trying to minimize this, but seems lie there won't be TOO many people. I willl do the SVT logoin the color of you tour... Example, t-red SVT letter, outline in you leather color (tan or midnight blue) and the CEG letters will be done in black. This combo can obviously only be done on light grey. So... if you have a black csvt, and you want a black hoodie.... it will have to be white. I can do sivler thread on black for you sivler cars (rawburt ). So... there's my update. Price really won't change any now, since there is alot more detail that wil be going on onthe front (colors, design, etc).
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 03:33 PM
No swishy contour logo on back?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 03:43 PM
Originally posted by N-terst8:
No swishy contour logo on back?

Damn you guys....

Alright... swooshy logo will go on the back.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:19 PM
3. Rawburt Large Darkblack Zip Up (SVT)
4.Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:37 PM
SIZE.....COLOR...ZIP or PULL
5. Powdercoatman (special ordered)
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:38 PM
Have you had these made before? Could you post a picture of what they might look like?

And, will everything be embroidered? Even the "swooshy Contour"?

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:42 PM
Never been made before. I'm going to have one (mine ) made up this weekend for an example. Yes, the "swooshy contour" will be embroidered, as well. From those who bought my patches, you know how great the thread we use is. And whats bettter... you won't have to glue it on, this time. Lol.

Side note.... I might have some made for SZ05 as well. Those, I'll just make up and bring with me in various sizes as "merchandise."
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:43 PM
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover(SVT)

Edited**
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 04:47 PM
Said colors, sizes, etc aren't manditory right now.. just lookign for balparks. When I have one made up this weekend, I'l be a fashion model for this.. then you can finalize your decision in th eform of a PM so that there is no confusion.

As for payment, I will be accepting Paypal, money orders, cash money, and personal checks (hold!). Shipping in the 48 states will run about $5.00 for shipping/packaging. Sound good so far?

Side note: I think I would prefer money orders/cash money/personal check over paypal just becuase it's much easier for myself to keep track of everything. THat way there is no rely on email, etc that may fug up. I had 2 incidents on my last GB with paypal not doing what it is supposed to. But, you can pay as you will.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 05:01 PM
Okay.. just a quick summary

I have light grey, navy blue, and black hooded swaetshirts (zip up and pull over)

On al lof these, the "swooshy contour" will be embroidered on the back, dead center, and about 6-7" long, 4-5" wide.

On the left bewbie, you have two options.

CEG Oval Logo in siad colors in my first post. (black for grey hoodies, white for navy blue/black hoodies) Or, I will do a CEG Oval Logo, remove the center "CEG" and put SVT in teh center... using T-red, Tropic Green, Black, Or silver thread to make the svt. PLease remember, black hoodie +black sticthing = can't see nothing. So.. if your SVT car is black... you automatically get white or silver stitching for fore the svt with matching oval color. BUY LOTS!!! Seriously, though. The more I sell, the cheaper it will be. And no, there is no minimum to buy to make this happen... you peeps on the lsit right now.. are already gonna be taken care.
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 06:04 PM
WTH is the "swooshy" logo....have I missed something? I think I know of all the logo's but i didn't recall the "nicknames". Can someone post a pic of the swooshy logo?

P.S. if you have a Silver Frost SVT what color hoodie would work? I guess light grey and have the SVT letters in silver and outlined in navy blue. However, from a distance all your going to see is the outline of the SVT b/c the silver on light grey hoodie will blend in.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 06:07 PM
4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT)
6. LoganB XL navy blue pullover (SVT)
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 06:13 PM
Swooshy contour.

Ofcourse, that is an iron on type and it won't be quite that big and I don't think I will put the website URL on it, either.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 06:28 PM
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
I don't think I will put the website URL on it, either.

I like this idea of just having the logo with out the url, that gets my vote.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 06:31 PM
Done Deal!
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 08:27 PM
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swooshy?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 08:29 PM
Starting to look like an SVT GB to me...
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 08:39 PM
Hm this is a tough one, the T-shirt GB looks like (hopefully) might start up again. Also you can only wear a hoddie 2 seasons a year. Also I already got 2 (plain) hoodies I wear, hm...I might have to get back to you on this one. See what the T-shirt GB is doing.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 08:56 PM
IF you wish to "modify" the color... that will be fine. T-red swooshy is alright.

2 seasons?? Ahh, c'mon. If you like, you can ship me one fo those hoodies.. and I'll take care of it for ya. (*Offer extended only to mystique 97 at this time, thank you. )
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 09:25 PM
8. SVTDriver627 L, navy blue, zip up (SVT T-Green)
Posted By: mygameisplatnum Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 09:32 PM
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:

P.S. if you have a Silver Frost SVT what color hoodie would work? I guess light grey and have the SVT letters in silver and outlined in navy blue. However, from a distance all your going to see is the outline of the SVT b/c the silver on light grey hoodie will blend in.

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 09:49 PM
Swooshy contour.

Ofcourse, that is an iron on type and it won't be quite that big and I don't think I will put the website URL on it, either.

Whos gonna know what kind of car that is without the website????? That was the whole reason we added the website under the logo.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Swooshy contour.

Whos gonna know what kind of car that is without the website????? That was the whole reason we added the website under the logo.

Yeah but the url adds clutter and to me makes it not as sweet. I dont know can there be an option to have it or not?
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/07/05 11:22 PM
IF you wish to "modify" the color... that will be fine. T-red swooshy is alright.

2 seasons?? Ahh, c'mon. If you like, you can ship me one fo those hoodies.. and I'll take care of it for ya. (*Offer extended only to mystique 97 at this time, thank you. )

One hoodie is for work/school and the other is for "personal" (everything else) use only.
Posted By: snakous Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 12:47 AM
Originally posted by mystique97:

One hoodie is for work/school and the other is for "personal" (everything else) use only.

if you only have 2 hoodies, you need another, SCRUB!!
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 01:20 AM
Originally posted by snakous:

if you only have 2 hoodies, you need another, SCRUB!!

I have one question....why are they so much in price anyhow? I got my hoodie for $12.
And also they are thinking $16 for the shirts if they go thru.
Posted By: snakous Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 02:00 AM

I have one question....why are they so much in price anyhow? I got my hoodie for $12.

i think it's mostly because they are being stitched in which costs more, but i'll let lil confirm this.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 02:26 AM
Originally posted by snakous:

i think it's mostly because they are being stitched in which costs more, but i'll let lil confirm this.

Still...$30? thats a lot for a hoodie, IMO.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 06:17 AM
I'm paying 19.77 for each non zip hoodie, 21.60 for zip up ones. PLus, the cost of thread, logo design, it will take about 1.5hours to stitch each individual hoodie. WTF do you want??? I said it would be between 27.00 and 35.00. IF you think its over priced, then don't buy one . GO to Kmart and buy your Orange County Chopper Hoodie for 39.00 and see where that gets you.

Also... 16.00 for A SHIRT!! Not a hooded sweatshirt. His shirts are also inked on.. mine is stitched.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 12:56 PM
I'm paying 19.77 for each non zip hoodie, 21.60 for zip up ones. PLus, the cost of thread, logo design, it will take about 1.5hours to stitch each individual hoodie. WTF do you want??? I said it would be between 27.00 and 35.00. IF you think its over priced, then don't buy one . GO to Kmart and buy your Orange County Chopper Hoodie for 39.00 and see where that gets you.

Also... 16.00 for A SHIRT!! Not a hooded sweatshirt. His shirts are also inked on.. mine is stitched.

Customer service with a smile...or just a rolleyes smiley
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 01:29 PM
Where's my smiley face that shoots big guns at....
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 07:42 PM
Where the heck are you buying hoodies that are $20+. You can go to Wal-Mart and pick up a plain hoodie for like 12-. Those things last you forever too. Look I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just stating my opinions here I didn't say I wouldn't buy one or anything, yeah I see they are hand stitched, I'm just sayin that where ever you are buying the $20+ (plain) hoodies, is kinda ridiculous (gotta admit $20 is kinda outragous for a plain hoodie). Oh btw, I hate OCC, with a passion.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 08:54 PM
Purchasing them from BuyEshirt.com.... they are the only ones that sell Jerzee's brand zipups/pullovers for less. Cost for 6-10 is 18.33 each.. plus shipping. Shipping comes out to about 2.00 a shirt. If you guys want crappy thin walmart brand hoodies... then say so. I'll ge the cheapy stuff so the price can go down a few bucks. A GOOD hoodie with a reputable brand (Nike, Addidas, Jerzees, Champion, russel) will run you 30.00 or more from your regular store.. with NOTHING on the them at all. Just keep this in mind. I, personanly, do not like the cheap walmart brandish hoodies, they are made of a very thing flece, the zippers suck, and never seem to fit the way they should fit.

Are we cheap people... do we want the cheapest hoodies I can find??

Yes... I want Chad to go find us some cheapyes so price will be inthe mid 20.00's range

No... I'm a balla!! Give me the Jerzee brand goodies, at 30.00 for a ceg embroidered hoody, thats a good price.

Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 09:10 PM
Wal-Mart sells Jerzees, starter too, got my Jerzee brand zip up hoodie at Wal-Mart for less then $11, and my Starter for like $13.
Posted By: bishop375_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/08/05 09:29 PM
9. Bishop375 L, navy, zip, (SVT silver)
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/10/05 04:45 AM
I've got an idea, you could also put the person's username on the opposite side the oval CEG logo/SVT is on, I think that would be kinda cool, then I would pay $30 for it, if you do that count me in.
Posted By: 12HungSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/11/05 07:59 AM
I would like a Blue pullover hoodie with silver lettering.
12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching.
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/11/05 01:10 PM
I have a feeling you're offering too many options, Chad. Just my slightly humble opinion, but that's what I've observed. The more options you have, the more likely it is for something to mess up and then people start to get pissed off.

I think you should just leave it at the little CEG logo on the left boob (the censors don't catch the word boob, so you can stop typing it funky ) and the "swooshy" Contour on the back. Have people pick the base color of the hoody and the size they want it in. That's it. The SVT options and having some stitchings in the interior/exterior colors of CSVTs is nice, but you know somebody with a non-SVT is going to walk in here and want their stitching in Prairie Tan or Midnight Red, and that's when things will start to get hairy. I think you're a good guy and I'd hate to see your rep get flushed by having a GB go wrong. This is just brotha-to-brotha talk BTW, you can take it or leave it.

With that said:
10. SAV/med/navy pullover
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/11/05 01:18 PM
Don't listen to him Chad!!! I think this is a good opportunity to try something new for once.

BTW, i saw you at gratiot AGAIN! When are you going to stay and cruise with me?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/11/05 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SAV:
Gobally goop...

Must.... listen.... to SAAaaaaaVVVV.....

No, so far, I think I'll be alright. I'm doing the custom colors thing all on the fact that there aren't TOO many people in on this GB... now if there were say, 20+.... then yes. But, I can handle 10-20 orders, no problem. The logo is still ebing designed.. should have something for you guys by the end of this weekend. So, let look at having these done and ready to ship by the following weekend. I want everyone to have theres WAAAY before SZ (if you are going )
Yeah Rob, I saw you on Gratiot... I was on my way to walmart (yeah, I know..) Had to buy (of all things) a roll of 12 guage speaker wire for the tour(I ran out in the middle of my install). This Friday I'll be out and about, system is all done, so I can now be rollin phat.
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/13/05 03:32 PM
10. jkr2wld XL Navy Blue, zip-up

The example you posted on the contour, shows as all white outline, but isn't that incorrect? I thought that it contained an amber fog, and red tail light. Whichever way you do it is fine with me, I am in.

I don't give a hoot over 10.00 bucks, get us a high quality, heavyweight hoodie. I for one am looking for something that lasts.

When do we pay, lets roll man! (Thanks for the work you are putting in by the way!)
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/13/05 03:56 PM
NExt week... towards the end of this week I'll have one made up for pics so you guys can see it. By Saturday of this week I will have the following ready.

Fully made sample (and me as a model. )
Total price including shipping
Exact color options
Payment methods.

Again... Price with shipping should not go over 30.00 total, just a heads up. I already picked up the hoodies (30 of them 10 in each color half and half zip/pull over).

The availble options thus far are the following:

Rear of the hoodie will get the "swooshy contour logo" approximatly 5 inches wide centered but up about 2 inches fromthe middle of the back.. done in three colors... amber for the front, red for the tails, and outlined in black or silver.

On the front... Left BOOB will hvae the CEG logo with the oval around in... aproximatly 3.5" wide and scaled in height. Now... delet the "CEG" in the middle of the oval and replace it with an acurate reproduction of the SVT logo.. done in the color of your car.. I have the thread to match.. don't worry! As of right now.. this is how it stands. You "non svt" people will have the standard CEG logo without modifications... unless you ME me an idea. As of right now, non svt people "could" have their screen name replaced in the ceg oval if you like. DOn't worry about stating your options of the front logo righ tnow... just want to see how many people, style and coor of hoodie.. thats all. Once you guys like the product, then I will PM you each individually an "order form" for which you can copy and past into word, fil it out exactly what you like, and email it to me. This way, there will be NO ROOM for error. Look forward to posting pics soon!!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/13/05 03:58 PM
7. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, (SVT T-Red/blue) T-Red swoosh
11. 12HungSVT XL Pullover Silver stitching
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/13/05 08:10 PM
Question, can I keep the CEG oval logo and get my user name under the logo?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/13/05 08:53 PM
Sure.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 02:56 AM
Sweet, then I'll take a zip up blue one, in a XL please.
Oh, and is the Swooshy logo gonna have the website under it, I think that'd be a good idea so people will know what it is for.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 04:34 AM
When ordering time is here, I'll have you specify whether or not you want the website on it.
Posted By: TheeSVTShow Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 06:49 AM
I think the price range on these hoodies is just fine.
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 11:08 AM
Yeah, I want one too!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 11:27 AM
Add yer name to my list so I can get a running tally of whats up... Thank you guys!!
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 03:20 PM
I think its a good price... its pretty much a custom hoody... I would say if you try to find one for cheaper... good luck!
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/14/05 10:02 PM
Since you jipped my name off the first list... (I was #10 originally.)

12. SAV/Med/navy blue pullover/Username: SAV
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/15/05 02:57 AM
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/15/05 04:28 AM
Sav my boy.... I'll write "Sav Rules" all over the person's hoodie who commited this unlawful act.

Glad to see that interest is starting to pick up. I'll have pics on Sunday of the finsied deal on a grey hoodie.. so far, it's looking excellent.
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 04:57 AM
Sav my boy.... I'll write "Sav Rules" all over the person's hoodie who commited this unlawful act.

I'd appreciate that.
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 03:02 PM
. LilStripedRocket Large Grey Zip Up
13. Mystique97/XL navy blue zip up/with username (MYSTIQUE97) under CEG oval, and website under the swooshy logo.
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 03:12 PM

I'd appreciate that.

Sorry Dude! I guess I got so excited I prematurely ..well you know.

No Doubt I will wear it proudly tho!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 03:26 PM
Originally posted by jkr2wld:

I'd appreciate that.

HAhaaaa!!!! We would all benefit ourselves EMENSLY if we wore a little SAV!!
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 04:22 PM

I'd appreciate that.

HAhaaaa!!!! We would all benefit ourselves EMENSLY if we wore a little SAV!!

I laughed pretty good at that, actually. But my eyes are still really big.

I'm a little guy. I'm not sure there's enough of me to satisfy everybody.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/16/05 04:45 PM
Haaaahahahahaaaa!!!
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/18/05 01:27 AM
Originally posted by kontour_sev6:
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
14.kontour_sev6/xxl grey pullover, ceg logo on front w/username(KONTOUR_SEV6) underneath and swoosh car on back w/website underneath

Posted By: slipknot Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 05:35 AM
Originally posted by SVTcontourSVT:
2. SVTcontourSVT XL Darkblack pullover, swooshy car on back, with user name: SVTcontourSVT(SVT)
15.slipknot,L,navy blue,pullover

Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 01:58 PM
I'll have pics on Sunday of the finsied deal on a grey hoodie..

Oh you will, will ya?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 03:39 PM

By this weekend. Had to order a ton of thread... dumb UPS hasn't delivered yet.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 03:40 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll have pics on Sunday of the finsied deal on a grey hoodie..

Oh you will, will ya?

See it takes a long time to actually get things going on these. Everyone was like that to me to in my GB till I posted pics.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 03:42 PM
I know!!!!... damn antsie can't do nothin for themselves always wanna bother me and smell like urine CEG'ers.

Your GB still goin on the shirts??? I finnaly took a look at yours and i like them. I'll probably send you some money for a shirt this week.

UNique stuff takes a unique amount of time.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 03:45 PM
I know!!!!... damn antsie can't do nothin for themselves always wanna bother me and smell like urine CEG'ers.

Your GB still goin on the shirts??? I finnaly took a look at yours and i like them. I'll probably send you some money for a shirt this week.

UNique stuff takes a unique amount of time.

Yea its still going on. Gotta make some more shirts soon actually.
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 03:56 PM
Heck, we've lost the darn USB cable for the camera so I can't post pics of my new threads until I find a new one!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 04:30 PM
Chad you know I was only giving you a hard time!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/19/05 09:37 PM
Chad you know I was only giving you a hard time!

I HATE you Rawburt....

Buahahaaa.. Jus tmessin, I know you were.. just stompin your balls...
Threads in.. stitching will commence tommorow afternoon on teh firs tone (mine! ).. I should have pics up by Saturday Morning of a couple done in diffrent colors.
I didn't see, was there a final price stated yet for this?
It will be $30.00 SHIPPED to your door (48 states.. canada, might be a bit higher)... I think that is well above a good price, considering Skrilla is chraging 19.00 shipped for his t-shirt.. and these are custom stitched. I will be PM'ing you guys this weekend so you can fill out a "form" as to what EXACTLY you would like me to do onyour hoodie (names, logo, etc) I like to keep them personal, so everyone is unique.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/21/05 10:04 PM
Originally posted by slipknot:
Originally posted by SVTcontourSVT:
16. LUCA-(2) XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver (I want two hoodies)

Thanks Chad!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 01:56 AM
Originally posted by LUCA:

Thanks Chad!

Your welcome!!
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 12:07 PM
Rocket...Dude it was 28 degrees here last night, all I could do was shiver and dream of my nice thick warm hoodie!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 02:09 PM
Rocket...Dude it was 28 degrees here last night, all I could do was shiver and dream of my nice thick warm hoodie!

Sooooo..cooollllllddd...

It was 63 degrees yesterday... gonna be 33 this weekend. I'll have pics of me in my nice warm hoodie that you guys can drool over. ... and then buy!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 02:15 PM
Why dont you have one custom made for me and bring it to my house for this cold weather coming up!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 02:15 PM
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could
someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

nvm found the price, $30 right? still would be good to know about color and such
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK!! WE ARE NOT YOUR MOMMIES AND DADDIES AND WE WONT HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU SEARCH!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
I'm being to lazy right now to look,(i did try) but could someone post or PM me about cost, and where we're sending the money too? I'd be interested in getting one

STOP BEING LAZY AND LOOK!! WE ARE NOT YOUR MOMMIES AND DADDIES AND WE WONT HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE YOU SEARCH!

*Takes zerohours hand and slaps rawburt with it*.. quit it you too.

Any size.. Medium-2xl

Dark blue, black, and grey. Zip up or pull over. Brand- Jerzee's. Swooshy tour on the back w/ or w/o wedsite (about 8" long, 4" high) on the front left boob.. either the CEG oval logo withyour user name below it or the CEG oval with the "CEG" removed and the SVT logo put inside it. I'v egot it all deisgned up and oen is being made right now... and it looks TOTALLY pimp. I'm proud of myself. SVT people have the option of having the thread tropic green color, Silver, T-red color, or black. For obvious reasons, you can't really have black thread on black.. but if you want it.. so be it. Once a list of people is generated and I post a pic of the designs.. I will PM you a "form" to fill out so you can state your custom orders... color, front boob design, back swoosh with or without wedsite. Kay!
And yes... it'll be abotu 30.00 shipped.. as it stands right now. I will have CONCRETE pricing once the first one is done and they tell me the total "build cost" so I can tally that with shipping costs... so figure in a +/- 1-2 bucks. I'm not taking payment yet.. and payment will be done through money orders only. I don't like dealing with pay pal for many reasons of the past. I also would like to receive the money in hand WITH your "form" so there are NO SCREWUPS. I had it happen once with my seat patches and the guy was a dick (his error, regardless). If the interest BOOMS like a MOFO... I will do paypal. BUt for 15 people... MO, personal check, or cold hard cash for now. Is that okay with eveyrone? Good.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/22/05 03:30 PM

Its snowing out up here right now!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/25/05 01:43 PM
Sounds good. Sorry for being lazy. lol sometimes I don't feel like reading through 40 posts after school and working during the evening...I'll try to keep track of whats going on and get money set aside. I need a new hoodie anyway. I used my old one outside while cutting trees It has sap stains on it. I looks akward and questionable when wearing it in public
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 04/25/05 01:51 PM
lol forgot the important part.

Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.

I know my Tour is ATX Duratec...But I want the SVT logo anyway. Don't be hating
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/25/05 03:52 PM
UPDATE:

Just got a call, the first one is made and all done. I'm going to stop by after work and take a look and snap some pics. I will post them either late tonight or tommorow afternoon. I saw the designs I came up with digitalized on Saturday and they look fuggin SWEET. Think you will all be impressed. I will start sending out "order forms" in a couple days.

Here are the final concrete numbers broken down for ya per hoodie.

Cost of Jerzee's brand Hoodie - $16.73
Shipping for 48 states via USPS w/ packaging- $5.11
Cost of digitizing, thread, labor- $9.37

MY TOTAL COST APIECE $31.21.

GRAND TOTAL COST $32.00 I think I deserve $0.79 from each... and that includes the PAYPAL fee... so if you pay by paypal.. I make nothing.

Availble Payment methods.
Paypal, Money Order, Personal Check(HOLD)

So... Personalized hoodie breakdown

AVAILABLE SIZES
M,L,XL,2XL,3XL

AVAILABLE DESIGN ON FRONT LEFT
STANDARD CEG OVAL
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG ommited and SVT in place
STANDARD CEG OVAL with CEG Username below the oval

AVAILABLE BACK DESIGN
The infamous Swooshy Contour
The infamous Swooshy Contour w/ www.contour.org below it

HOODIE COLORS/CHOICES
Dark Black Zip Up/ Pull Over
Dark Blue Zip Up/ Pull Over
Med Grey Zip up/ Pull Voer

THREAD COLORS
Black hoodie
--All White Thread or Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car
Grey hoodie
--All Black Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color car, or midnight blue
Dark Blue Hoodie
--All White Thread of Silver Thread
--SVT Logo can be done in your color Car

KEEP IN MIND.. BLACK THREAD ON BLACK won't show up well...but if you want it.. it's your hoodie.

Thread colors apply to ALL STITCH WORK.. unless you opt for colored SVT Logo (FREE OF CHARGE!!) Usernames and website under swooshy car will be done with the same thread as the rest... no color options, PLEASE.. or you will KILL me.

So... once again. GRAND TOTAL for a custom made HIGH QUALITY Jerzees Brand with STAIN GUARD protection Hoodie in your choice of style, size, and color will be $32.00 SHIPPED to yoru front door. If you are oversees or in canada.. please PM me your zip code and I'll let you know your total.. should not be much more. So... let's see how much of the list changes. ( ) You DO NOT need to "modify" the list below.. you can finalize your decision on the form I will send you. So.. all aboard.. last call is coming soon, if youare wanting in on this, put your name on the list so I can PM you a form that you can fill out and send back to me so that I can make this for you!! CEG Hoodies is a LONG awaited and anticipated item... get your NOW.. ONCE I close the GB.. they WON"T come back.

16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullovers, SVT-Silver
17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
18 LUCA XL, Black pull over, SVT silver.
Posted By: ishss Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/25/05 05:26 PM

17.ZEROHOUR Black - XL, Zip up, Swooshy Tour with Site, SVT logo with silver thread.
19. ishss - XXL, Grey, Pullover, SVT (Front), Swooshy w/ www.contour.org, Black Lettering.

Posted By: MLuko Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/26/05 03:48 AM
19. ishss - XXL, Grey, Pullover, SVT (Front), Swooshy w/ www.contour.org, Black Lettering.

20.tour4reak, L, dark black pullover with Red SVT logo on front with the swooshy CEG with www.contour.org underneath it in Red.
Originally posted by ishss:

4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT) with swooshy logo and www.contour.org white stitching

edited
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI HOODIES-- WITH PICS!!! - 04/27/05 12:35 AM
Long awaited pics!!! This is teh first completed one, it's only a "prototype", they are going to go back adjust the front text to be more crisp. First pic is of the front. The front oval measures 4" long, and 2" high. This is the front, with dark black zip up hoodie using a silver non metaliic thread.

This is teh rear swooshy contour with website. It measures nearly 7" long and 3" wide. Also done in teh same thread.

Close up of teh front logo with the modified CEG oval and recreated SVT logo in the center.

Scroll up a couple posts for the ABSOLUTE details in availble sizes, colors, combos, and price. I will be PM'ing everyone on the list an "order form" that they can make their final decisons on.
Posted By: ymicz Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/27/05 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

20.tour4reak, L, dark black pullover with Red SVT logo on front with the swooshy CEG with www.contour.org underneath it in Red.

21. ymicz, black zip up, silver frost
Posted By: v6contourse Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/27/05 01:28 AM
Originally posted by incubusjunkie614:
Originally posted by ishss:

4. Incubusjunkie614 XL navy blue zip up (SVT) with swooshy logo and www.contour.org white stitching

20.v6contourse, XL, Light Grey pullover, CEG logo on front w/ username (v6contourse) underneath and swooshy car on back w/ website underneath

edited

Posted By: ZeroHour Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/27/05 02:15 PM
sweet yeah cleaning up the text would be nice I like it! are all the backs done in the silver thread? cause thats the way I want mine to look!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/27/05 05:09 PM
You'll have your choice in black, silver, or white... just liek it will say on the form I will be PM'ing you in teh next day or two.
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: HOODIES-- WITH PICS!!! - 04/28/05 12:40 PM
Does this mean the fogs will not be amber and the tails will not be in red?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: HOODIES-- WITH PICS!!! - 04/28/05 01:48 PM
Probably not. After looking at one made like it... it looks fugly.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: HOODIES-- WITH PICS!!! - 04/29/05 11:19 PM
I'm not sure what list is the right one but i am in

Tjbugs1, navy blue pullover XL/Username Tjbugs1/ website under the swooshy logo/ Silver Thread
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 04/30/05 03:04 AM
My wife wants one too for her '00 Silver Frost Mystique... so I split #7 into 7a and 7b .

7a. SoundQ SVT, XL, gray, zip, SVT, T-Red, T-Red swooshy
7b. SoundQ SVT, XL, Dk Blue, zip, CEG logo, Silver thread.
20.v6contourse, XL, Light Grey pullover, CEG logo on front w/ username (v6contourse) underneath and swooshy car on back w/ website underneath

Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/02/05 01:53 PM
What the deal be here boss?

If you need help making up some forms to PM to those on the list, I'd be glad to help you out Chad. I can understand that you might be busy. Just let me know the options that'll be on the form and I'll head over to Word/Excel and do some magic.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/02/05 01:57 PM
Sav's the man. I still waiting for the sewing company to call me with the revised thread work. I wanna amke sure they get it right... or I go elserwhere.. basterds. I have forms made up.. I jsut want final confiration that these peopel have it all right... before you peopel send me money and end up waiting a week or two before getting your apparel. THinks for the "wtf is going on" post SAV.. I forgot about updating this GB... look for the "forms" to be in your PM box thing in the next few days... I should beable to yank there [censored] hard enough to get these producded correctly in the next couple days. Thanks guys...
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/02/05 01:59 PM
Awesome.

EDIT: I can see that pretty much everyone has what they'd like on their hoodies figured out. If it would be easier, I can take the list and start to PM them with what they requested, kind of like a confirmation form.

Then, if the threads change or aren't available, we can PM those who need adjustments and ask what alternatives they would like on their hoodies.

Just throwing out some suggestions. You seem like you hit the happy bottles last night.

-SAV
Posted By: CrashDummy Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/03/05 06:50 PM
21.CrashDummy, XXL, Navy Blue, pullover, CEG logo w/ name Andrew Grigg underneath, and "swooshy" car on back with website URL.
Posted By: jedssvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/05/05 04:01 PM
Originally posted by CrashDummy:
21.CrashDummy, XXL, Navy Blue, pullover, CEG logo w/ name Andrew Grigg underneath, and "swooshy" car on back with website URL.

22. jedssvt, 4 or 5 X (yes I'm a biggin) if you can get it (well pay extra if need be) but will settle for 3x, 1 Dark Black, Zip up, silver SVT on front with username, "swooshy" on back with URL; 1 gary zip up same as black but with black thread. Hope I'm not to late... God I love my car and this SITE!!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/05/05 04:04 PM
Nope, not too late. Fine detaisl are almost done, look for a PM from me by this Sunday.. all shoudl be well! 4 or 5X is possible, might be a bit additional.. I dunno, I'll see what I can get done for ya, my compnay can probably cut a deal on it where there is close to no additional cost for ya.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/05/05 05:08 PM
Comon chadwick, get moving on this. The warm weather is almost back!
Posted By: MLuko Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/06/05 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

tour4reak, L, dark black pullover with Red SVT logo on front with the swooshy CEG with www.contour.org underneath it in Red.

Posted By: jkr2wld Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/06/05 11:28 AM
Hey Rocket -

Been so long in the cold I have grown wool! No worries though, come christmas I'll weave you a blankey from the hair off my ass.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/06/05 12:53 PM
I love blankeys.

PM's are going out Saturday aftenoon.. got a call last night from the sewer person, he's fixed everything and now they are good to go. I'll snap some pic swhen I pick it up tonight and post them tommorow morning.
Posted By: stilov Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/06/05 10:17 PM
I may be interested after seeing the final product.
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/06/05 11:03 PM
Originally posted by stilov:
I may be interested after seeing the final product.

Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/07/05 12:45 AM
Originally posted by jedssvt:
Originally posted by CrashDummy:
16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullover, SVT-Silver

22. jedssvt, 4 or 5 X (yes I'm a biggin) if you can get it 23. LUCA- MD, dark black pullover, SVT silver.(

Al right, now I'm getting three. If I don't get my kid one she'll be mad. I'll add the rest, swooshy, etc., when I get the form.

Posted By: SAV Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/07/05 03:27 PM
Where's my order form bish!?!

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/07/05 05:35 PM
Check your PM's by 10:00PM tongiht!!
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: HOODIES UPDATE... PICS TO COME!! - 05/08/05 11:39 AM
Check your PM's by 10:00PM tongiht!!

Ahem

Rocket, you must have gone to bed early! You need a hand? We can help out if you do.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 12:54 PM
Ooh, am I too late?
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 02:24 PM
Actually I think you might be early.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 02:34 PM

Okay, I'm done. I tried to work out a website to do all this to make my life easier.. but that didn't work. Old fashinoed style. Check your PM boxes, they should be sent to you at any moment.

It is still not too late to get in on this. The revised shirts are done and look great, I('ll get pics up as soon as my batteries for my camera are done charging. Hope the form looks good and suits the needs of you picky... err, great CEG'ers.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 02:52 PM
These are pics "Hot Off The Press". THe thread hasn't even been trimmed yet. They look amazing, these guys do an excellent job.

This is done on Navy Blue hoodie with all white thread.
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:25 PM
XXXXX David what...street, avenue, boulevard?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:34 PM
Ohhhh Mr. Crtical..

It';s a street. You can just write David.. it'll get here.
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:35 PM
Hell if I know how many Davids are in Michigan!

I just sent my form, BTW. Look for a payment in about three days.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:40 PM
3 days????

Hop in that Minivan, load up the chics, and drive that thing here PRONTO!!

Thanks, got the email. I'll get to work on making your's NOW so I can ship it the day your payment comes in!
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:41 PM
3 days????

Put it in the mailbox today. Mail dude comes tomorrow. Delivered to you Tuesday or Wednesday.

And you thought I was slacking.

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 03:44 PM
Slacken'.. SAV?? Noooooo!... neeeeeverrrr...
Posted By: stilov Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 04:00 PM
send me the form via PM
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 04:00 PM
DOne!!
The trains leaving the station. All who wished to jump on board better hurry!! If you would like me to send you trhe order form with the enitre breakdown, please reply your name QUICKLY so I may get you the form and get you rollin phat in style...
Posted By: TjZ Re: Hoddies are Ready! Forms are being sent!! - 05/08/05 04:58 PM
PM sent back and Paypal Sent
Thank You!
Money sent Chad
Thanks Alex. Your's will be done asap.
Originally posted by LilStrypedRocket:

that's right it will or you get a swift kick in the nuts haha, just playin man!
Chad, do i need to send you the form. Or can i just send you the cash?
uhmm. I'd prefer you do the form just to make sure I get everything correct. Sne dme cash after you fill the form out. Send the form with the cash/MO/Check if you are mailing payment
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:

that's right it will or you get a swift kick in the nuts haha, just playin man!

*adjusts cup* Alright man, I'm ready!
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 11:14 PM
Actually I think you might be early.

Well, if thats the case, add me on.

16. LUCA- XL, Dark Black pullover, SVT-Silver
22. jedssvt, 4 or 5 X (yes I'm a biggin) if you can get it
23. LUCA- MD, dark black pullover, SVT silver.
24. ExDelayed, L, Black, Pullover, silver thread, CEG logo with ExDelayed under logo on front and swooshy car on back with no URL.

Watch, its going to get warm now.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 11:49 PM
Paid via Paypal.
Thanks for taking the time to make this GB happen! The hoodies look great!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/08/05 11:58 PM
WHy thank you!

Just a heads up on a few things. LEad time of expected shippment can vary. Ocne payment is recieved, info is given to the company and they stitch it.. usually will take a couple days for them to get the hoodie back to me so I may ship it.

Also, look for a possible interest check on a group buy for CEG Polo SHirts. Detaisl to come when the hoodies are done!
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 12:02 AM
Email and PayPal sent.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 01:11 AM
Thank You Jon! Will get it made ASAP!
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 01:18 AM
Chad I am glad you have put this much work into these I cant wait for my hoodie to get shipped.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 01:22 AM
Yours will be last to be shipped... j/k.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 02:03 AM
Yours will be last to be shipped... j/k.

That is ok then I have more time to work on the SE and less time needed rocking the CEG street team gear.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/09/05 02:09 AM
Hopefully it'll still be a little cold out when I get mine, so I can show it off here.

Now I just need to get reversed window stickers, the kind you can remove and stick back on.

Also if you do the Polo shirts can you put the Screen names on them too, that'll be kinda cool. You could do like a jersey style shirt, have the oval CEG logo on the back with the user name above it (big) and the car logo on the front.
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 05:27 AM
Order forms e-mailed... Paypal completed.

Any chance I would have these by Wednesday/Thursday of next week? I want to take mine to the SVTOA on-track event in Joliet, IL the weekend of May 21-22. Yes I know, same weekend as SZ.

And I want a T-Red Swooshy!
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 05:32 AM
Too late to receive a form for an order?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 11:14 AM
UNfortunatly, yes. For now, we are pretty swamped with orders. GIve me about 2 weeks and I'll get back with you. I'll see if I can squeeze ya in. SOundQ, I got your order, t-red is fine.
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 01:56 PM
I've been swapped with being busy. I sent you an email. I need to wait till friday to make payment...Sorry had to buy prom tickets this week. Its wonderful to be told that we have 3 days buy tickets and only get notice the day before hand...So anyway order is in and money will be in the mail Saturday morning. Wish it could be sooner
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 02:14 PM
No no, thats quite alright. Actually, thats better. We are EXTREMLY swamped right now, we anticipated maybe getting 3 payments a day.. well, in the first 2 days I sent out the forms, I received payment for 21. Good, yes... so we are backlogged trying to get these done. So, yes, PLEASE (lol) wait til Friday or later to send payment. Quite Alright!
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/10/05 02:37 PM
SOundQ, I got your order, t-red is fine.

YAY!!!
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/15/05 04:44 AM
Dont wanna be a pest but how are they comming along?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/15/05 04:45 AM
Yours (I beleive) was finsihed today. Should be in the mail on Monday or Tuesday... pest.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/15/05 05:51 AM
Yours (I beleive) was finsihed today. Should be in the mail on Monday or Tuesday... pest.

YAY time for the CEG street team to start, thanks for the fast reply
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 05:37 PM
Pay-Pal Sent
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 06:42 PM
Thank You!! I will have it done and shipped asap.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 06:44 PM
I'm cold.
Just busting.
I'm really glad that your GB was a huge success.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 06:50 PM
Yes Luca... freeze my dear.. FREEEZE. *Muwahahahaa*

Actually, your huge "shipment-o-sheep" will be in the mail tommorow. I'm *trying* to remember to PM people to know when their's get's shipped. So, look for it in the mail soon!! They came out AWESOME! Funny... wish I had one. I'll have to steal someones, and since I'm a little guy.. SAV. you are out of luck.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 06:58 PM
Suppose I will update here instead of sending PM's.

Everyone who has paid right now is getting screwed ROYALY!

J/K

moreso... everyone who has paid up until May 16th by Paypal.. or I have receive a check by then will have theirs in the mail via USPS by Saturday morning. I shipped out SoundQSVT's yesterday (he had special request/permision.) THe rest of you... I think there's about 12 or 13 right now waiting for the USPS to deliver a box of packaging envelope things so I may ship em. . Just wanna update you guys and let you know I haven't forgot about ya's!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 07:08 PM
LMAO!
You always make me laugh.
If you need help, send me the list of soon to be sent hoodies and I will do the the PM's for you. Anything I can do, just let me know.

Edit: I see you took care of the PM situation.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LUCA:
LMAO!
You always make me laugh.

According to Eharmony.com.... 9 out of 10 women say that is the MOST IMPORTANT factor in a relationship. I'm special AND sought after. Wonder how I would do on a group buy for myself.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 07:29 PM
Just sent my paypal.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 07:30 PM
Awesome man.. thank you for supporting my crack addiction.. I mean, buying a hoodie! Yours should get done asap and get in the mail soon.
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/18/05 10:19 PM
I shipped out SoundQSVT's yesterday (he had special request/permision.)

You da man!!

The rest of you....
na na nana na

hahahahaha!!
Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/19/05 03:20 AM
and since I'm a little guy.. SAV. you are out of luck.

Your girlfriend/fiancee/lady/whatever you call her said that's not the only thing little about you...

Ooo buuuuuurn!

I have a neighborhood of kids that I know in Eastpointe. They all have eggs and bologna and have given them all specific kindergarten directions to exactly where you park your car at all times of day.

And yes. I supplied the eggs and meat too.

-SAV
Posted By: ymicz Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/19/05 04:35 AM
hey chad how's my hoodie coming? i paypaled about a week and a half ago...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/19/05 11:29 AM
and since I'm a little guy.. SAV. you are out of luck.

Your girlfriend/fiancee/lady/whatever you call her said that's not the only thing little about you...

Ooo buuuuuurn!

I have a neighborhood of kids that I know in Eastpointe. They all have eggs and bologna and have given them all specific kindergarten directions to exactly where you park your car at all times of day.

And yes. I supplied the eggs and meat too.

-SAV

Thats soo nice of ya! What kind of payment did you give them SAV??

Y. yours is bagged up and ready to go.. should go in the mail soon.
paypal,and pm sent
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/19/05 05:37 PM
Am I too late? Id like one
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/19/05 05:39 PM
Give me about 5 days and I'll get back withyou. We are pretty overwhelmed with the demand. Everyoens shoudl be done and shipped in the next 5 days... and I'll PM you an order form.
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/20/05 03:49 PM
I shipped out SoundQSVT's yesterday (he had special request/permision.)

They arrived yesterday. They look good, a little rough on the lettering on the front but overall very nice.

One small thing: when the hood lays flat (which for me will be >95% of the time), it covers the swooshy.

Yes I like my T-Red swooshy!!

Thanks!!

Posted By: SAV Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/23/05 08:21 PM
Hoody came today. Chad, you are teh coolness!

-SAV
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/23/05 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SAV w/o fruit:
Hoody came today. Chad, you are teh coolness!

-SAV

I am the fruit of the outerwear!!
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 12:37 PM
still interested.. No rush, just in case ya forgot me.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 04:45 PM
i got mine at SZ but the bastards forgot to trim it, oh well haha
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 04:47 PM
Originally posted by SVT Bananas:

*You got discount... you buy 2!!!*

Scissors are your friend... or, it tears off, either way.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 04:49 PM
Originally posted by ElStry-pedBanana:

i whooped it's ass so its all good, but i can't remember if that was before or after we almost got rear ended cause you suck at braking, i know it was after you ran out of gas.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ElStry-pedBanana:

i whooped it's ass so its all good, but i can't remember if that was before or after we almost got rear ended cause you suck at braking, i know it was after you ran out of gas.

I should post that "Attractive" pic of you everytime you bring up the incident!!! I'm sure a lot of the guys will like it... maybe getcha a date!!
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 07:28 PM
Hey just checking up, hows my hoodie coming along, I can't wait for it to get here.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 08:18 PM
I do believe it was shipped on Saturday. If not, it will go in the mail by tommorow.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/24/05 08:23 PM
sweetness.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/26/05 04:14 AM
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:
I do believe it was shipped on Saturday. If not, it will go in the mail by tommorow.

How about me ... not that I�m in to that thing. Unless "thing" is code word for Hoodies then I�m in to it.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/26/05 12:30 PM
Originally posted by tjbugs1:

How about me ... not that I�m in to that thing. Unless "thing" is code word for Hoodies then I�m in to it.

Your's wne tout yesterday morning.

And no ..unless you are of feminine characteristics.
Posted By: stilov Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/26/05 01:51 PM
Got mine...they look great...I really like the material of the hoodie...although I made the choice of silver writing on grey...doesn't show up that much, but the SVT is in black...I can't remember why I chose that...maybe I was thinking dark grey.
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/31/05 02:20 PM
I still want one :-(
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/31/05 02:29 PM
What size, color, and zip up or pullover?? Hoodies are becoming less and less availble.
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/31/05 02:38 PM
What size, color, and zip up or pullover?? Hoodies are becoming less and less availble.

PM sent back, but just in case. Any color besides pink, large, and pullover.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/31/05 03:11 PM
Got mine today, love it. Thanks.
Posted By: TjZ Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 05/31/05 11:28 PM
Got mine today, love it. Thanks.

Posted By: jkr2wld Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/01/05 11:08 AM
Thanks Chad!

Mine arrived last night. Sweet fit and looks good, did however get SVT center instead of the CEG that was ordered. Who gonna b**ch 'bout that. Ha, guess I am just a poser now huh!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/01/05 11:27 AM
Hmm, wonder how that happened? . Sorry man, if you would like the CEG one, I can have it remade if you like. Glad you like it, though.
got mine today!...i was definately expecting a bigger swooshy logo on the back..otherwise the thing is quite kewl
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/01/05 04:58 PM
Hey Jeddssvt, got your check today.
Posted By: ishss Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/02/05 01:28 AM
Chad, did you get my PM? Wasn't sure if it sent or not but I was checking on the status of mine.

Thanks.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/02/05 01:38 AM
I still sit and wait but as little orphan Annie said tomorrow
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/02/05 02:42 AM
both of yours should be on their way.
Posted By: ishss Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/02/05 02:58 AM
Great, thanks for the update.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/02/05 09:13 PM
Hoodie! It looks nice. Thanks.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/03/05 12:31 AM
Got home from work today and there it was, in fact I have it on right now! THANKS
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/03/05 02:46 AM
Awesome! Glad you guys like it!!
Posted By: jkr2wld Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/03/05 11:19 AM
Hmm, wonder how that happened? . Sorry man, if you would like the CEG one, I can have it remade if you like. Glad you like it, though.

It's all good brother. Did not mean to leave any other impression, taking with me to Germany today!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/03/05 11:25 AM

It's all good brother. Did not mean to leave any other impression, taking with me to Germany today!

Represent!

Have a safe trip!
Posted By: ZeroHour Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/09/05 08:56 PM
ooo I got my hoodie in the mail today! its a shame is a whooping 85 degrees with 14000% humidity. I wore it for 3 minutes at least! haha Cant wait for that cold cold weather to come back!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/09/05 08:58 PM
Glad You like it! Yeah, sorry about the heat!
Posted By: Nemesis950psi Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/09/05 09:41 PM
Got my hoody in the mail today as well! I love it!!! Thanks again!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/10/05 01:46 AM
Glad to hear you got it!! Thanks abunch man!! Hey Jeddsvt, yours will in the mail tommorow!
Posted By: jedssvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/13/05 05:35 PM
Very cool or should I say HOT, which it is here in northern Indiana, and our humidity is about 14001% I think. Oh well I still get to wear mine cause the wife has the A/C cranked to sub-arctic. Can't wait to see em'
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: INTEREST CHECK.... Hoodies!!!!!! - 06/13/05 05:38 PM
THanks! Should show up today or tommorow! Went out via USPS on THursday.
© CEG Archives