Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: zakunsuz free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 12:27 PM
link has a promotion
for free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - for signing up - if its true - a pretty nice link
Posted By: RawBurt Re: free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 12:33 PM
Oh, I'm all over this one. Thanks!
Posted By: zgendron_dup1 Re: free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 12:57 PM
So I read the terms and conditions, and it seems similar to the Free IPod offer.

Can you give us an example of the "6 Promotional Offers" you must complete in order to get the GPS?

Also, did you know they can give you a used one? Its in the Terms.
IMO, this guy is a newbie and a spammer! He posted [censored] about a free trip in the Common Interests section. [censored] off!
Posted By: zgendron_dup1 Re: free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 12:59 PM
Originally posted by GetLucky151:
IMO, this guy is a newbie and a spammer! He posted [censored] about a free trip in the Common Interests section. [censored] off!

Good call...just look at his posts!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 01:05 PM
Originally posted by zgendron:

Oh comon, I did it and it worked!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: free garmin eTrex or magellan GPS - 04/06/05 01:27 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by zgendron:

Oh comon, I did it and it worked!

Hell yeah, I have 1-1/2 Ipods comin....
© CEG Archives