Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Powder Coat anything!!

Right now I�m offering to powder coat anything for the low price of 10.00, only smaller items may apply, shift knobs, brake pedals, pulleys, EVEN a MAF and TB can be done at this low price! I need 5 people to be in on this, remember anything small can be done, and send me a set of wrenches! I don�t care!

UIM/LIM doesn�t apply to this offer sorry.

10.00 shipping fee on all items

Turn around time is 24 hours and you can pick your colors here .
Colors

GET IT DONE BEFORE SPRING ZING !!!!!!
Posted By: svtProdigy Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/01/05 08:29 PM
Where are you located?
give me a couiple days, I'll think of a few things I might want done. As for shipping, for example, lets say I sent you 3 shift knobs, how much would shipping be, 30.00?? THats a bit pricey. You may wanna fix your shipping info, since all small things weigh similary. Example, 1 knob, 10.00 shipping. 2 knobs, 15.00.. etc. Post asap so I can figure out the goodies I want done
$10.00 Basic shipping , each additional part $3.50. sound fair ?
VERY fair. Can you PM an address to send some things to?? I will PM you when I ship them to ya.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/01/05 09:00 PM
how much to powdercoat my filter?

i dont like it being red, id prefer it be silver like my car.
Dumbass. Wile you are removing your filter to get it "powdercoated", lick that sticker that says danger/poison.
LOL i know that had to be a JOKE , but i see your MAF is in dying need of powder coat
OMG $10?? Im so in on this!!! Ill probably have my MAF and TB done...
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/01/05 10:15 PM
Im definitely in on this, TB/MAF for sure! Probably next week though!
GetLucky151
xkontour98

Thanks
LilStripedRocket
GetLucky151
xkontour98
Posted By: fordrule Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/02/05 08:51 PM
im in if u can powdercoat my gmk cai extension and my aem short ram intake matching colors. i am trying to get this done before cougarfest

so if u can I AM IN LIKE SIN....
Posted By: Aspire Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/02/05 10:14 PM
Sweet I have the Sparco strut brace that is not yet on my car, I think I might go gor black!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/03/05 02:02 AM
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
Where are you located?

I may be in for the TB and MAF also. Can you PM me your info?
Thanx.
Josh, I PM'd you a picture, Id be intrested in Eastwood item number 10285 if its available. And...

Originally posted by svtProdigy:
Where are you located?

We currently have 2 operations in Florida.
Remember for anyone who is involved with this GB I will need the part number of Powder you want. !!! Send to me in a PM or simply state it here, if you send me something and I don�t have the powder it will only delay things.

Thanks
Where at in Florida. Might save on postage?

Cheers
Suriel
Im about 5 hours south of you , Cape Coral Florida
Just while we're on the topic...my sousin is gonna powdercoat my UIM for.......

FREE!! Thats right free. He works at a plant where they do it, and they do it right. Ill still send some small parts to you Josh.
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/03/05 09:00 PM
do you do brake calipers?
Yes i do calipers but that wouldnt fall under this deal . I would charge 40.00 for a paid of calipers . Thats still a darn good deal ! Local place here wants 110.00
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/03/05 09:08 PM
Originally posted by josh_:
Yes i do calipers but that wouldnt fall under this deal . I would charge 40.00 for a paid of calipers . Thats still a darn good deal ! Local place here wants 110.00

i didnt expect them to fall under this deal, i was just curious. thats a great price none the less.

do you sandblast them? what about the rubber seals and stuff?

I beed blast them , Also the rubber seal's arent affected as i use a Infrared Powder Curing System.
Whoever is going to send parts, they need to grab this and send it along with the parts .

web page
Question for ya,

How close of a color can you get to T-red? I am trying to keep the different colors to a minimum on my car.
Best way to do it, is to go to this site and take a look

Eastwood
LUCA
ExDelayed
LilStripedRocket
GetLucky151
XKontour98

Am i missing anyone ? or if this list is Incorrect let me know.
Posted By: WildChild Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/03/05 11:33 PM
Josh, I'll have a MAF, and possibly a TB comming your way if I can get my hands on them by next week. I'll send you a PM to get all of the info from you then. Is that cool with you?
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/03/05 11:35 PM
Originally posted by LancasterSVT:
Question for ya,

How close of a color can you get to T-red? I am trying to keep the different colors to a minimum on my car.

What about the "mirror black" Doug?

Originally posted by WildChild:
Josh, I'll have a MAF, and possibly a TB comming your way if I can get my hands on them by next week. I'll send you a PM to get all of the info from you then. Is that cool with you?

Thats fine , Just let me know .
or you can Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com
Originally posted by LUCA:
Question for ya,

Thats a good choic but i tell ya ! Mirror is Mirror !! It will look WET !
For those who know you want something done please let me know !!! I will be ordering stuff from them tomorrow !! so i need to know ASAP .

Send a PM or Email sales@powdercoatingworld.com
Posted By: fordrule Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/04/05 01:23 AM
here is a pic of what i am talking about

this is the red i am talking about if u can match it with the gmk cai extension.

so if this can be done. i would really like to be added to the list......
HAAH easy !! Not a problem at all ! I will send you a PM
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/04/05 02:13 AM
Question for ya,

I think that would look really on your t-red.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: ==--Powder Coat Anything Specail--== - 04/04/05 04:17 AM
Question for ya,

I think that would look really on your t-red.

I am in the same color debate! I dotn want multiple colors and I have a Tred car! Do I go glossy black or attempt to get a color that matches tred.....
Unless I can find something that is a close match to the front strut tower brace and battery tie down I am *hopefully* going to be getting soon, I don't think I want gloss black. I'll try to hold out on finding some t-red powdercoating. I might stop by some local shops and see if they know where to get some close matching colors.
I should have stated an ending date on this GB, but I will be leaving soon, not sure exactly when so you need to decide as promptly as you can... Remember this is no profit in my hand on these things; this was just going get my name out! Powder is 9 /11.00 on most cases and I charge 10.00 to do it...

I have received payment from 1 person so far so lets get his thing organized some , whoever is in for sure I need powder #'s so I can order !!

Thanks
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Ending Soon !! State who is in ! - 04/04/05 04:54 PM
Josh,
What is the ending GB date? And by leaving, you mean you won't be visiting the site anymore? If that's the case, how should people contact you?

Thanks!

Mark
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Ending Soon !! State who is in ! - 04/04/05 04:56 PM
My parts will be in the mail and on their way to you in about 20 minutes.
Thanks again!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Ending Soon !! State who is in ! - 04/04/05 04:56 PM
Hey josh, still waiting for an adress so I can send this stuff to you. Can you PM me the adress so I can get this otu to you, I'm ready to ship and I have a $30.00 M.O. with no name on it in the box with it. Get to me soon as possible!!!
..No I wont be leaving this site LOL , just out of town for a week or so , I'm not sure on the GB ending date until I know when i'm leaving .My job here is requesting that I go to Texas and help out for a week or so.

Once the people get the stuff back from me im hoping they will post pictures ! Then i will offer another GB just not free like this one !! :-)
I need colors today !!! I'm going to make a order this afternoon and i need to tell these guys what to send me ! I hate to order just 1 color !! Thanks
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Need Colors A.S.A.P - 04/04/05 08:21 PM
Just order yellow. That'll make everyone's car super fast...... right?

Mark
LOL i have yellow !
I need this

Hotcoat Powder Rally Wheel Silver 8 oz - 50 lbs
Item No. 10303

And the clear coat stuff, you know about that
Good deal , I have you taken care of ! Thanks for letting me know ..
And thankyou!
For those who want in this , I need payments and items in my hand ON or before the 9th .

Thanks
Today im calling to order the powder so if anyone wants in at this last chance let me know !! so far im ordereding Black Tint and Rally Silver.
Today im calling to order the powder so if anyone wants in at this last chance let me know !! so far im ordereding Black Tint and Rally Silver.

I really cant decide on a color, I am thinking one of the above or the mirror black. Can you post pics of the above colors when you are done powdercoating them to help me decide?
Yes i can , or i can have a staff member at the office post some .Either way , Remember Mirror Black will look WET
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/06/05 08:20 PM
My parts arrived in FL today.
I can't wait to get them back. I know you'll do a good job Josh.
Thanks again!
Awsome deal ! If you have tracking info PM me with details !
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/06/05 08:38 PM
Awsome deal ! If you have tracking info PM me with details !

PM sent.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/06/05 10:03 PM
OMG - I sooooo want in on this... I didn't find this thread until today and its the 6th... whats the absolute latest that I can take you up on this offer? otherwise are you going to run this again soon?

I'm looking at valve covers for sure.. interested in MAF and TB too but unsure if we are reusing them for my 3L swap.

also can you re-powdercoat something? I have a yellow OMP strut tower bar that I hate.. can you just powdercoat it a new color or am I stuck?

let me know ASAP.. I could get those valve covers out as soon as tomorrow if I see a reply from you.

thanks.. if you want to email me directly at cconter@gmail.com thats cool too.. I have cash in hand for this.

as far as colors I would want Hotcoat Powder Candy Orange unless I can't pick a candy for the same price.. otherwise Hotcoat Powder High Gloss Black

Just so happends to be i have 2 SVT valve covers here, Hotcoat Candy Orange is here .web page I'm sorry to say Valve covers don�t fall under the 10.00 Special though. I will have a staff member Email you and quote a price. As far as the Strut tower goes I'm not sure at this time. Throttle Body and MAF can happen with no problem! Just state the colors and so on. Again I will have a staff member Email you and we can go from there! If any other Cougar guys want in of this let them know of the other forums. I will be offering this again real soon! Hoping LUCA will be posting some pictures when she gets her stuff back!!
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/07/05 01:19 AM
received my email and it appears that this is definately a go over here.. just waiting on more details from my email back to him..

I'll most likely use your services again if the candy orange matches my orange paint..

I'll relive the post on Fast Cougar if anyone is interested.. I have a set of 2.5 valve covers sitting in my garage ready to go to you as a core or as you to powdercoat for me.

thanks!
Thats a very nice car you have ! You can send the MAF/ Throttle body as well !!!
Sent the knob out yesterday Josh. Should hopefully arrive tommorow Thanks again.
Very cool !! I will have to post Before / After pic's on that ! Might even sell a lot like it ! make sure you patent it
Sure thing. You're the man with the brains to do it.. I just come up with it. So, now you are positive that you will be able to clear powder over "said material" and the whole "thing" will look some what "glassed over". ???
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/07/05 01:38 AM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Hoping LUCA will be posting some pictures when she gets her stuff back!!

I sure will.

Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Sure thing. You're the man with the brains to do it.. I just come up with it. So, now you are positive that you will be able to clear powder over "said material" and the whole "thing" will look some what "glassed over". ???

Yep ! shouldnt be a issue at all !!
Sweet.
Here is a nice exaple of a translucnet color i can do .

That translucent red is .
Yeah its real nice ! I love it
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Calling to make a order !! so hurry - 04/08/05 12:25 AM
Originally posted by GetLucky151:
That translucent red is .

Looks great Josh!
Josh, I still need your mailing address.
Any results yet? I wanna see some pics so I know what color to do!
Yeah there working on it ! I'm in Texas so im out of the picture as of now, But i got a Email saying LUCA's parts are done and will be shipped tomorrow .
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/14/05 11:17 PM
If the special is over as of then, what is to going price to do it, now? (small items, of course)

Also.. bigger items.. (rims, UIM, etc) what kind of prices would I be looking at for that? (Interested in Rims)

Ray
Not 100% sure on prices yet , BUT i will beat everyones price ..

Im on AIM in Austin so feel free to IM me
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/19/05 08:44 PM
whats the deal with this? I shipped off my valve covers to the address that I was given and paid immediately for the quote I was given thru email only to find out that my package was REFUSED by you guys?

I need answers.. and a freakin refund if you have no plans on following thru - I paid the same day and immediately shipped my cores so you could powdercoat the valve covers you had sitting there. This is what I was told to do according to emails.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 02:01 PM
Check your PM's NVMYCAT. I sure hope you get your money refunded without a hassle!
I still haven't gotten my parts back. 16 days without my ride. I sent the parts on 4 April.
IF my parts were sent out on the 15th they should have been here by now. It's a two to three day ship time using first class mail via USPS.
I hope they come today.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 04:32 PM
Ummm, has ANYONE gotten their stuff back? If not, this isn't looking good. Check Ebay for miscellaneous parts being sold

Mark
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 05:42 PM
this is certainly starting to worry me.. hopefully one of us will get a response soon... I was dealing with "Greg" thru emails but since the day he got my paypal payment he's been MIA... I even emailed him the tracking number for the covers so it shouldn't have been any sort of surprise that they were getting a package.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 06:21 PM
No parts today either.
I wrote to Greg once about my parts but he didn't write back. Josh PM'd me yesterday to see if I got the parts and said that he was leaving to come back to FL.
Hopefully he gets back soon and finds out where the he** our parts are.

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 06:55 PM
My shift knob "never showed up"... starting to wonder, too. I shipped it over two weeks ago... USPS prority. I insured it though... but no confirmaton on delivery..... I already made a claim to the post office as a lost package....
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 07:21 PM
I better get a response soon otherwise the minute I get my covers back I'm going to attempt to get my money back from Paypal...

I was somewhat worried before but now I'm going in frantic mode.. sounds like NO ONE has gotten anything as promised from this Group Buy... when is Josh getting back? perhaps he can solve this fiasco!!!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/20/05 10:31 PM
I got home to a package! My parts were shipped via UPS.
Here they are: Color is Rally Wheel Silver

Chad...I'm sorry to hear that your parts are lost!!
NVMYCAT...I sure hope when Josh gets back he'll straighten everything out for you!
Honestly, I must say I am disappointed that this to so long. The powder coat job is very nice!
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 01:01 PM
wow, your parts look amazing...

Just letting you know that I got an email today and we are currently working out everything now and it appears that I will be shipping my items to a new more direct address.

I'm feeling alot more at ease now, especially after seeing Luca's results.
Posted By: Auto-X Fil Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 01:20 PM
Wow, a lot of people just had the $#!+ scared out of them, huh?
I'm not sure where to start with this, so far I got NVMYCAT all taken care of. Now all I have to deal with is this shifting knob, No idea why I would receive a MAF / TB and no shift know. Whoever has signed for this item will be prosecuted or some matter of action will be placed. Luca was delayed as I left for Texas for work and I was told the powders I ordered were placed on back order, being on the road I couldn�t really update you all, I'm sorry for the Mishaps and I will do all to insure that you are taken care of.

I'm back from Texas and have all issues taken care of .
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 01:30 PM
Thanks Josh!! This will work out somehow.. regardless, if I have to order a new shift knob, then so be it.. and I'll still send it out to ya to get "the works"
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 01:30 PM
just posting really quick to state that Greg and I got everything 100% resolved now... everything is now super cool
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 01:37 PM
Yeah guys.. don't fault powdercoatman.. man. man. man (sorry, had to do it) on this one.. he's done nothing wrong. My [censored] up seams to lie in the hands of the "reliable" usps people.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 03:26 PM
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:
Yeah guys.. don't fault powdercoatman.. man. man. man (sorry, had to do it) on this one.. he's done nothing wrong.

This is true! Josh has done nothing wrong.
Unfortunatly he got sent out of town right in the middle of this GB. I did write to Greg, while Josh was gone, if he would have told me that the powder was backordered I would have been fine with that.

Since Josh is back he has been in contact with me, Chad and NVMYCAT. You can see by his post that he is working hard to make things right. So, in the future I would have no problem using Josh again.

My TB and MAF look great. They did a very nice job with them! A buddy of mine, that has experience with powder coating, saw my MAF/TB and said it was a quality job.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Special has expired as of the 9th - 04/21/05 07:09 PM
Josh has been in contact with me as well and everything is good. He sent me a pic of what the parts look like and I am very happy with what I can see so far.
© CEG Archives