Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: auiotour LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/11/05 11:30 PM
The manufacter has just sent me word that they have dropped prices in celebration of their Japanese Holiday. I have decieded to offer these prices to everyone on CEG. Here are the prices we are looking at. And these are for blue only since the red and white ones aren't purchased as much. If I get enough people interested in the colors I will order them as well and I will give discount prices for them.

Size:
3mm
5mm

Colors:
Blue
Red
Green
White
Pink
Amber
Yellow
UV

I have many MCD Levels, Also free resistors to everyone who orders. My tutorial will probably be going down, as just can't seem to get decent pictures for the Tutorials, and just haven't found the right words for the tutorials. however there are many great tutorials out there that can teach you. If you still need help I can try my best to walk you through each item through PMs or email.

Discount Prices:

All Blue LEDs $0.22 regardless of size or MCD Level!
All Other Colors are $0.25 regardless of size or MCD Level!

My prices have been the cheapest on the internet but, these prices that I am offering today are even cheaper due to the companies celebration sale. Take advantage of these prices. Shipping is one dollar regardless of what you buy.

Here is the thing. I must sell 1000 of each color to get the discounts. My average LED group buy I sell 1500-2000 of blue, and 100-250 of any given color. If I can get enough people I can get these great prices. And I will also be buying some to have on stock for the future.

Here is what I am buying

250 3mm red
250 5mm red
1000 3mm white
250 3mm blue
250 3mm blue

I have to get atleast 20 people. Minimium purchase is 50 LEDs, I don't want to mess with counting leds, it takes way to long and isn't worth it. This GB will last for 26th of February, then The order will be placed and should be here within 1 week and to you within 1 more. For those of you who have been in on these Group Buys before Shipping took 3-4 weeks. It now takes 3-4 business days. I am offering this only because I am paying for +EMS shipping which is like express mail, 3-4 day. Except they are being imported. This will make everyone happier!

Please anyone who is interested. Please Speak your thoughts.
So how much would 50 LED's be? I wanna do my gauges blue, or an orange (i think UV is like an orange).
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 12:33 AM
$12.00 with shipping (GB Discount) 15.00 if there isn't enough buyers to reach 1000.
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 04:45 AM
Put me in for 100
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 04:53 AM
What color/size would that be for.
Posted By: chavezx2 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 05:39 AM
i real familiar with the how to on the interior leds for our car. but id like to convert all the interior lights in my SE to RED LEDs. by all i mean the gauges all panel lights and window/door lock switches. what would i need to do this(how many LEDs & what size).
i am interested and ready to buy.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 05:42 AM
Sorry Blue 3MM 2000mcd
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 08:00 AM
Chavez, if you hit the old LED kit group buy, auiotour covered just about EVERY question that could be thought up. Trust me, I asked most of em. I've finally started in on this "mod" and let me tell ya, shoulda done it earlier! It's a piece of cake (slightly time consuming), but with visible results, and you know that the interior is the exact way/style you want it, since YOU put it together.

Auiotour, if you need pics or anything, PM me, and let me know. I'm early in the stages of converting my car to white, so it's not too late to start taking before/during/after shots, and writing up a few how-to's with each step. Cept I lost all those damn brass tabs in the window switches, so now I need to find time to drive all the way down to the local ford Junkyard... are pre-98 power window switches the same as post 98??

Oh, and I might be interested in some white and red's, just need to see how far the amount i've got in my drawer will get me.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 09:01 AM
Llane,

Would it be possible for me to get 30 orange 5mm and 20 blue 5mm...the brightest ones you have?

Also, what do you have in terms of resistors...do you have like 47 ohm or 15 ohm or 70 ohm....or similar.

BTW, are you gonna put up my How-to that I wrote?....Didn't see it last time I checked.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 03:14 PM
For the first question, You will need 5 for the base display of the gauges, not sure on how many you will need for the rest of the gauges. hvav needs 2, footwells need 2. Superbrightleds.com has stuff for the dome an dome, map lights, trunk light, hood light (don't use their gauge leds, they suck). You will need about 20 3mm leds, and about 30+ led 5mm. But, I have found that giving the exact amount or rounding up to the nearest five never helps for people installing them fresh, and have no expierence doing it. they get frustrated and run out due to errors made while installing.

Pre98 and Post97 are the same switches, the master switch I will have some good pictures up for doing it, since its the hardest switch. The dimmer is also pretty hard.

The brightest I have for orange is 2500 in 5mm, and 8500 in blue 5mm.

As for resistors, I can get any size you guys want.

As for those who have pictures of any part of the process, before, during, or after pictures. I will gladly except them and host them on my web site. Feel free to email me them, or post them here. My email is auiotour@comcast.net
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 03:16 PM
Pictures can be found here

http://www.iwired.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

I will be uploading more in a few minutes of my car, since hardly anyone has seen the master piece of two toned switches.
Posted By: EternalOne Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 06:53 PM
Yup, I'm in... Not really sure what I want yet, but I am thinking 50 3mm and 5 5mm in blue...

Lemme open my circuit designer and see what else I need. I think I also will need some other colors, to signal warnings.

E1
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/12/05 11:25 PM
OK, I will take the following:

30 Amber 5mm
20 Super Bright Blue 5mm
20 Super Bright Red 5mm

Also, you do 1 resistor per LED?

If so, I will take 40 (15 ohm), and 20 (47 ohm).

So, I believe that would total out to $16.90

If that sounds good, go ahead and send me your address and I'll send a check out.

Also, is it possible for you to get voltage regulators throught your company?....I'm looking for LM7805 or equivalent. Let me know prices if you have them available.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/13/05 05:57 PM
Yea 1 resistor per led. Checking on voltage regulator.

My Paypal is auiotour@comcast.net
Posted By: Pope Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/14/05 01:34 AM
I need 100 5mm Blue in the 8500 MCD. Let me know how and when you need payment.

I have no idea what I'll need in the way of resistors, are these something that can be requested later, or do they simply need a specific OHM rating?

Do UV LED's serve the same purpose as a Blacklight?
Posted By: eyevancsu Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/15/05 01:03 AM
How much for 30 each of the brightest blue, red, amber, and green? I wont be needing resistors though.

thanks

ivan c. (these are crazy low prices btw)
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/15/05 04:21 PM
Originally posted by eyevancsu:
How much for 30 each of the brightest blue, red, amber, and green? I wont be needing resistors though.

thanks

ivan c. (these are crazy low prices btw)

blue 6.60
red 7.50
amber 7.50
green 7.50
shipping $1.00
total $30.00 for everything.

As for resistors, I send 510ohm resistors out, work great for 12v sources.
Posted By: ZetaEx Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/15/05 07:03 PM
I emailed you for a buy, but I'll just buy from you here instead.

I'll take

(40) 5mm Blue (Brightest with 30-45 degree angle)
(40) 3mm Blue (Brightest with 30-45 degree angle)
(20) 5mm White (Brightest with 30-45 degree angle)
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/16/05 12:20 AM
Okay, the GB is gonna end on February 28th. All orders must be in by then. Once you have figured out what you want please paypal me the total amount +shipping. Orders will be placed on the 1st. They should be to you before the 10th of March.
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/16/05 06:15 AM
Alright, my check for $17.90 will be mailed out tomorrow.

Also, for the resistors, I made a typo in my last post, this is correct:

Originally posted by amarv12:

... I will take 40 (15 ohm), and 30 (47 ohm).

Posted By: Pope Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/16/05 09:02 AM
I need to add another 100 of the 5mm 8500MCD Blue to my order, for a total of 200. My bill will be $45 correct?? I should have payment for you by this weekend.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/16/05 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Pope:
I need to add another 100 of the 5mm 8500MCD Blue to my order, for a total of 200. My bill will be $45 correct?? I should have payment for you by this weekend.

correct

as for the resistors please make sure you include what ones you need, otherwise it makes it hard to figure out who wants what.

If you guys want to see the specs of the leds I have they can be found here.

http://iwired.us/leds/
Posted By: in the shop Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/18/05 01:48 PM
(25) 5mm Blue (Brightest)
(25) 3mm Blue (Brightest)
510ohm resistors
11.00$ + 1.00$ shipping = 12.00$

i will be sending the money tonight
Posted By: in the shop Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/18/05 10:36 PM
money has been sent
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/19/05 01:35 AM
I have recieved payment from 3 people so far.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/19/05 01:40 AM
I have recieved payment from 3 people so far. I will list the names a bit later tonight.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/19/05 04:03 AM
Today is a sad day as I know how to charge shipping for items. The shipping I have set @ $1 is for express shipping out of hong kong. The shipping I have to charge for will be from me to you. I will be sending fed ex or UPS. The post office has lost to many things recently and has costed me over $200. And with a recent order, will cost me an addition 125 to reorder the items plus ship them to him. Since they items had no insurrance, I pay this out of my pocket. Lately it seems sveral people have had problems with shipping taking additional time. I have sent numerous things to people and it took 3-4 weeks for first class mail. But when they receive the items it shows they are post marked less then a week before hand. When I check the place I ship from, their system shows it was sent 3-4 weeks prior. Which makes me think the owner of the store isn't getting things shipped on time, and is also costing me tons of money. People who send payments by 11:59 Saturday night will not have to pay additional shipping. But now all orders through this GB and seperate will have a minimium $3.00 charge to cover insurrance on the items. I am sorry for this news and hope this doesn't change anything.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/19/05 07:11 AM
its about time i got down and bought these. 30 blue 3mm as bright as possible and 50 blue 5mm as bright as possible. i have alot of lighting projecting going down with the tv intalls and system. ive been playing around with led's but the store ones are just too expensive. i redid the dome light in the svt along with the cover (can get pics) now is time for more. pm me my price and ill get it to you by next fri
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/19/05 02:58 PM
i have recieved payments from the following people

Amar Saraiya
Sacha Descombers
Jason Wagstaff

(not in order)

Thank you so far! I am watching for every elses payments.
Posted By: Pope Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/20/05 10:05 PM
Money sent.

and 510 ohm resistors, since I didn't specify earlier.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/21/05 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Pope:

got your payment.
Posted By: Jason43 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/21/05 03:09 AM
50 3mm blue please. 560 ohm on the resistors. This will be $18, correct?
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/21/05 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Jason43:
50 3mm blue please. 560 ohm on the resistors. This will be $18, correct?

.22x50=11+1 (expressmail) +3 shipping)= 15. cheaper then yea thought!
Posted By: Jason43 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/21/05 06:58 PM
Paypal sent.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/21/05 11:59 PM
Paypal sent.

got it, thanks.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/24/05 01:40 AM
Just an update on whats been ordered by CEG members

255 5mm Blue
181 3mm Blue
30 Amber 5mm
20 5mm red

With mine that makes

250 3mm red
270 5mm red
1000 3mm white
505 5mm blue
431 3mm blue
30 Amber 5mm

I need to sell just a few more blue. i know there were more people out there that wanted them. I am gonna end up ordering an addition 500 red leds so we can hit the discount mark of 1000. If you haven't sent your payments in send them in now

here's a list of who has paid
Jason W.
Sacha D.
Amar S.
Joseph A.
Ason F.

Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/24/05 10:58 PM
So, what happens if you don't get enough Blue? I have sent my money order for my 100 blue.
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/24/05 11:40 PM
Ill take 50 of the 3mm Blue LED's. I want to redo my switches because they have blown. I am not sure what size resistor I need, your recommendation is welcome! Tell me where to send the money, the total is what $14?
Thanks,
-Matt
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/25/05 12:27 AM
Originally posted by slvr98svt:
Ill take 50 of the 3mm Blue LED's. I want to redo my switches because they have blown. I am not sure what size resistor I need, your recommendation is welcome! Tell me where to send the money, the total is what $14?
Thanks,
-Matt

$15.00 unless you don't want express shippping. (required so that people can get them within a week to 2 weeks max versus 3-4 weeks like before.

auiotour@comcast.net is my paypal address.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/25/05 12:29 AM
Originally posted by carraudio:
So, what happens if you don't get enough Blue? I have sent my money order for my 100 blue.

with slvr98svt, once he pays we will be over 1000. I figured at worse I would order a little more. I mean less then 50 wouldn't have been a hole in my pocket, besides I could always resell them.
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/25/05 03:05 AM
Alright Ill get you your money via paypal. What size resistors do you suggest for the window/lock switches?
Thanks,
-Matt
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/25/05 03:57 AM
560ohm
Two More days to order everyone, then the GB is over. Get your orders in quick.
Hi, I'll take the brightest of:
30 5mm Blue
30 3mm Blue
20 5mm Red
20 3mm Red
20 5mm White
20 3mm UV
20 5mm UV

with 560ohm resistors.

This should be 38.20 + 1 + 3 = $42.20

I'm sending paypal now...

Thanks,
Sean
Originally posted by 98cont-UoG-FSAE:
Hi, I'll take the brightest of:
30 5mm Blue
30 3mm Blue
20 5mm Red
20 3mm Red
20 5mm White
20 3mm UV
20 5mm UV

with 560ohm resistors.

This should be 38.20 + 1 + 3 = $42.20

I'm sending paypal now...

Thanks,
Sean

Got it. I will update the status of the GB in the morning! Gotta install stereo in the car.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 02/27/05 04:32 PM
270 3mm red
290 5mm red
1020 3mm white
535 5mm blue
461 3mm blue
30 Amber 5mm
20 3mm UV
20 5mm UV

here's a list of who has paid
Jason W.
Sacha D.
Amar S.
Joseph A.
Ason F.
Sean R.

Awaiting payments (in mail)
Chris C.

Originally posted by auiotour:

auiotour, you have a PM.
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

auiotour, you have a PM.

back at yea.
Last day everyone. I order tomorrow morning when I get home from work. Some of you may recieve shipments even sooner Since this will most likely be my last GB ever. I will continue selling them but only from my web site. http://www.iwired.us/leds/ I am trying to get larger companies to buy LEDs from me instead of selling in low quantity. I will also no longer be doing custom work for anyone. I have had many problems with customers, and shipping, which is why I am sending these either ups, fedex, or some sort of certified mail require a signature or something. I have spent hundreds of dollars over long delayed mail, and customers wanted free stuff cause they got the shipment a week later due to xmas. Its not my fault. I don't have deliever these, i have no control once they leave my hands. I want to thank all of you who have joined in on this GB. I wish you luck when installing, its a fun and if you need anything just PM me. I have anwsers for almost any LED question you could have.
Have you got my money order yet?
Whats your name. and I will check.
Paypal sent:

Heres my order:

5x5mm Red
25x3mm Red
25 resistors.

$11.50 with shipping

Thanks
Got it thanks. Just awaiting it to clear.

Anyone else if your gonna order put them in!
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - END OF GB - 03/01/05 04:51 PM
Thanks for everyone who participated. I have order the LEDs they should be shipped today or tomorrow to me. Then I will ship them to everyone.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/02/05 02:22 AM
Orders Shipping Today:
Jason W.
Ason F.
Matt W.
Anthony S.

The rest will be shipping when the rest of the LEDs arrive.
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/02/05 03:52 PM
So, did you get my money order in time?
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/02/05 04:30 PM
I realize that you are no longer going to be offering group buys on the LEDs and really aren't supporting them anymore except for large orders.

But is there any way you can give just a last brief tutorial on installing the LEDs and resistors for the people that have not done it before (me for example)?

I checked your website and the links are gone. I'm guessing that is because you are no longer offering them.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/02/05 04:46 PM

I ordered anyways. I am awaiting the payment still. Should be here today or tomorrow I expect.

As for the tutorial. If you have any specific questions I have many pictures I can send to you, along with give you any advice on how to install specific leds. I don't have time and can never seem to find the right words to make everything flow, so thats why I have never completed the tutorial.
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/03/05 12:40 AM

I ordered anyways. I am awaiting the payment still. Should be here today or tomorrow I expect.

I don't have a patpal account so I sent you a mony order on the 25th, I think.
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/03/05 02:34 AM

I don't have a patpal account so I sent you a mony order on the 25th, I think.

Just got it today, thanks.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/03/05 03:08 AM
As for the tutorial. If you have any specific questions I have many pictures I can send to you, along with give you any advice on how to install specific leds. I don't have time and can never seem to find the right words to make everything flow, so thats why I have never completed the tutorial.

Well I just wanted to see a couple basic pics of where the LEDs and resistors are soldered in. Like a couple close ups. Doesn't have to be any place specific. I just gotta get the idea down and I got the rest from there.
Posted By: Jason43 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/05/05 08:55 PM
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks!
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/06/05 07:13 AM
More got here today, The rest should be shipping monday morning.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/06/05 07:40 AM
audio is this over??
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/06/05 09:26 AM
Yep, sorry, Prices are still the same right now through my manufacter, just can't get the good shipping. I will accept orders through the 15th when the prices change. Then normal prices at my web site apply. Also UV prices are the same as they normally are. I didn't state that above and ended up giving them for $0.25 each versus $0.68 each, when you order 30-40 of them its quite expensive lol.
Posted By: in the shop Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/06/05 09:26 AM
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks!

Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/06/05 10:43 PM
ok i would like 30 blue 3mm brightest you got and 20 5mm blue brightest you got with corresponding resistors...plz pm me so i know total and can get you money
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/07/05 04:52 AM
...The rest should be shipping monday morning.

Cool, hopefully they get here before my spring break (14-18)...I'll finally have some time to mod.

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/07/05 05:15 AM
Got mine on Saturday. I finished all of them except for the headlight switch and the dimmer control. They look great.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/08/05 10:35 AM
20 5mm blue and 30 3mm blue and resistors will be 15 with shippin correct??? if so ill paypal money tonight
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/08/05 02:51 PM
I finally finished mine last night. They look amazing.

But I will say that is probably something I would never do for anyone but myself. Way too much work, but the end result was worth it.

And oh yeah, it also saved me from having to buy the indiglo headlight switch. They look great lighting up red instead.

Thanks, auiotour.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/09/05 01:57 AM
paypal sent
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/09/05 03:19 AM
Hey I got mine the other day also. However no resistors. Where they extra and I miss understood your first posting or just a simple mistake? Its no big deal really just wondering.
Thanks,
-Matt
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/09/05 12:07 PM
Originally posted by slvr98svt:
Hey I got mine the other day also. However no resistors. Where they extra and I miss understood your first posting or just a simple mistake? Its no big deal really just wondering.
Thanks,
-Matt

What was your order. i will try to ship them out tomorrow/thursday morning. Deeply sorry.

All orders have been shipped except one. I have contacted that person via email (one listed from paypal). Regarding the incorrect size recieved.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/09/05 09:53 PM
did you get mine??
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/10/05 01:03 AM
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
did you get mine??

Yup, I have to reorder some leds, today/tomorrow morning. I will order yours with his. As the mail man is kinda a dick when it comes to packages coming. He requires me to sign always, when I don't have to! it pisses me off. All cause my mom complained because we weren't getting some pieces of mail from her work. yawn.... it sucks so if its one package its easier to get a hold of then two packages. If you want me to order now anyways. I can. But either way it usually takes 1-2 days to get the mail man (i work graveyard and sleep till 5pm) he usually shows up around 3pm. So I miss him often and must sign the piece of paper, then leave it in the mail box, till the next day when he picks it up. Then brings the package the following day. Sometimes the next.

Told yea it sucks. But if you want it I can order it anyways.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/10/05 01:06 AM
whenever you can get them is cool...i dont have time to do them for a few weeks anyway so do what you can but you dont have to rush them
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/10/05 07:08 AM
great
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/11/05 09:30 PM
Got my stuff today.
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/15/05 04:28 AM
I got mine today LEDs today but no resistors.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/18/05 10:02 PM
just wondering whats going down. give me the word on how its going
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/19/05 09:44 AM
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
just wondering whats going down. give me the word on how its going

I had to order your LEDs since they were not part of the GB. I am still awaiting them.
Posted By: JeSiZZle Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/19/05 03:51 PM
thats cool i was just checking on em cuz i have like 50 million ideas in my head and i was curious about how youre doing
Posted By: auiotour Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 03/20/05 03:58 PM
Jesustour I sent you an email regardin your order. Sent to dkustoms
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 04/19/05 07:03 PM
I got mine today LEDs today but no resistors.

I have been gone for 3 weeks and yet I still don't have my resistors.
Posted By: carraudio Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 04/22/05 11:19 PM
Posted By: R_G Re: LED Group Buy - HUGE DISCOUNTS - 04/22/05 11:41 PM
Some explanation
Posted By: carraudio ???? - 04/23/05 01:55 PM
So what he is just too busy playing games? Does anyone have his e-mail address? I would really like to get started on my lights.
Posted By: R_G Re: ???? - 04/23/05 06:07 PM
Try the local forums. Llane is a good guy though, so I am sure the delay is just temporary...
Posted By: Pope Re: ???? - 04/23/05 06:54 PM
So what he is just too busy playing games? Does anyone have his e-mail address? I would really like to get started on my lights.

Auio (Llane) is not tied up playing games (well, maybe a little) but the truth is that he is working on getting a new buisness enterprise off the ground.

I PMed you his email addy.
Posted By: auiotour Re: ???? - 05/03/05 12:17 AM
Hey everyone, sorry about being missing for so long. I have been pretty busy with work, and a tiny bit with wow as said in the other post. I have been working hard on two things. Getting a good reputation with my manufacter for LEDs. This group buy went down in utter flames. And I will not be offering a new one. I still offer them through my site http://iwireds.us/leds/ . I have not posted for a long time due to several reasons, mainly cause I am just to busy for CEG. If I explained more on reasons I don't post on CEG hardly anymore. I would probably be flamed, and I don't want to go out like that.

If you have any questions or comments please email me at ceg@iwired.us. Its a fwd account so if I start getting to much crap mail. I will delete the email address. and you guys will have to search for my old one, or snag it off my web site. Mr Carr, I have emailed you back. Please reply by 11pm pacific time if you can. Any later and I have to leave for work. I will take my laptop with me, and check my email at 4am and 5:45am to see if you emailed me if you haven't. I would prefer not to as my work is in bad neighborhood.

Take care everyone. Though, I won't be on CEG, I will be around. I check the site out off and on, and my PMs notications are disabled But I will reenable them so I see when you send me messages. Again if you need me please email. Its the easiest way of getting a hold of me.

EDIT: I also forgot my password to get onto aim, so I no longer use it. One day I will remember and log back in! so when you do finally see me on send me a message!
Posted By: R_G Re: ???? - 05/03/05 02:13 AM
Hmmmmmm.......
© CEG Archives