Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
There will only be 10 spots available, so get in while you can.

Please be aware that this Group Buy is for complete sets ONLY. We will discount the price for individual struts, but not as steeply as the discount for a complete set of 4 struts.

The pricing for this group buy will not be quite as low as the last, but still a great deal none-the-less. The price for a complete set of 4 Koni Adjustable Struts will be $550 + Shipping

Ordering Information:
All orders must be placed through the GForce Automotive Online store via the link below. Shipping will be added during the checkout process. The current payment options available are PayPal and the option to send a money order.

Place your order here

Shipping Information:
We will process orders on Tuesdays and Fridays of every week, including this coming Friday. All shipments will be made via UPS and tracking numbers will be provided upon shipment. If a Tuesday or Friday comes and there are not 2 or more pending orders, we will wait until the next day of processing to place the order.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with Stacey or Myself.

stacey@gforceauto.com
adam@gforceauto.com

This Group Buy will end February 18, 2005.

--Adam
Participants list can be found here:

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=114666&STARTPAGE=1

--Adam
this is great, as soon as i have the money saved to order, a GB opens up...ordering now.
Okay, the new price is up there....sorry about the slight delay

--Adam
what about pre 1999 tours
If you are questionable about GForcAuto, don't be...Stacey and Adam are great to deal with. I purchased Koni's from them on the last GB and they were on my door step in about 3 day's. I would definitely buy from them again
Originally posted by contour_phoenix_when:
what about pre 1999 tours

Koni has the Front Struts listed differently for the 95-97 & 98-00, but they are the same price, so just if you order make a not in the comments section with the year of your Contour so that we order the correct ones.

--Adam
Originally posted by scottd60:
If you are questionable about GForcAuto, don't be...Stacey and Adam are great to deal with. I purchased Koni's from them on the last GB and they were on my door step in about 3 day's. I would definitely buy from them again

Ditto.
struts ordered, thanks guys i was hoping anther GB would come along .

josh
I appreciate the positive feedback guys

We do what we can to help out the community!

--Adam
just ordered! thanks guys. i was just talking to my buddy tonight about ordering some shocks and I go online and see your GB!
The first two orders have been processed, tracking numbers will be issued as soon as the shipment is made.

--Adam
cool. any chance of a GB on eibachs??
Depending on how well this buy goes. If it does as well as the last one it's a good possibility.
Just ordered a set. The current shocks are original (10 years old!), so I think it is time. The subframe upgrade is next.

Thank you Adam and Stacey!

Jeff

95SE_ATL did you make sure to write a note that the car is a 95?
wow wow, can i just saw these, can I order at the end of the month and still make it? I plannedon buying these for my svt

edit: sweet, the 18th, i will get paid again by then.
95-97 springs work with 95-97 struts, 98-00 springs work with 98-00 struts, you can't mix in any other order. They will fit in any year as pared with the correct springs/strutcs. but pre98 springs don't fit with post97 struts/vise versa.

Need to go a group by on B&G springs.
Yes, I did note that this is for a '95. But worst case, I get the '99s and have to order the ST24 springs from BAT. I can deal with that.

Jeff
got my koni's yesterday.

if you haven't done buisness with g-froce auto, i suggest you do, there service was great, and shipping was prompt.

thanks
josh
whoops. got mine like 5 days ago but i forgot to post. i wanted to open the box up and check em out to make sure all was good. although im sure it will be.

....now i just need a set of springs and camber kit...

*ahem* eibach GB *ahem*
If anyone is NOT getting a camber kit, I have new strut mounts for sale cheap.
Has this GB ended?
Originally posted by WildChild:
Has this GB ended?

Including today, you guys still have 18 days to get in

--Adam
AHHHH i want them sooo bad, i hate my parents and there non-mechanical minds..."I need the loan to buy new struts" - me "and what are struts?"-mother

EDIT: I should/will have the money in the alotted time but it's convincing my parents to let me spend it, i get the "why don't you save it" speech.

~Alex
If you work for your money, pay for your car, insurance, and gas then you wouldn't have that problem. But I'd rather not have worked for my car either. I'd just be happy with whatever they're givin ya.
How many spots are left in the GB?
The list has 5 still available, but I'll allow people to purchase well past 10 if need be, until the 18th.

--Adam
my lazy-ass walked past the box in the patio tonight. still havent opened it yet. i noticed the box says TOKICO on it real big... I am planning on definitely opening tomorrow in daylight. any insight to this? from what i remember, Koni and Tokico are two different companies.
Yes Tokico and Koni are two completely different companies....competing companies at that. I'm going to send you a PM, so we can get this taken care of.

--Adam
Yes, I'm in!
ok i want to get down on this gb, but i dont have a way of paying for it over the internet, what should i do? money order? let me know ........wow im an idiot, nvm about the question, if i woulda just read a little lower were it said" or money order" ....
My Konis arrived today. The shipping box said "TOKICO", but inside were Konis. Can't wait to get them in the car.

Yeah, my supplier uses Tokico boxes whenever they can because they're the strongest boxes they've got.

--Adam
Hope i get mine soon....
I've updated the purchaser list.

8 days left guys and gals.

--Adam
Will G Force send me a tracking number when the Koni's are shipped?
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Will G Force send me a tracking number when the Koni's are shipped?

Yes sir. As soon as they are shipped you will get a tracking number.

Thanks,

Adam
Alright, we have decided to eliminiate the limit of 10 orders. We will take any and all orders until the 18th of February.

--Adam
How long is my order going to be "pending"?
Adam,

I PM'd you several times, I need that info dude!!

Rob
You're asking me how to pay, and that information is in the first post of this thread.

Same link I just PM'd ya back.

--Adam
I must have over looked it, my bad

As soon as I get tracking numbers your orders will be updated with those tracking numbers.

--Adam
Got a good suprise today, came home Koni's were here, never got a tracking number or anything, glad it was shorter than i had hoped, but i still gotta buy springs.

~Alex
still gotta buy springs.

~Alex

What are you going with? Intrax, H & R, Eibach, B & G, B & G Autobahn, Koni?

XL
Just ordered mine tonight , I can't wait until they come.
When will my order ship out?

M. Robertson
Mine are on "BACK-ORDER"

WTF is up with Koni?

Please Lmk when the next Gb is or when you think you can do it again.

Have cash in hand ready to go.
© CEG Archives