Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hello

I was doing some data logging with my SCT X2. With it plugged in I was just looking through all the menus that were availble and accidently started to program it ( I don't have any programs on it, bought it used and untuned). When it is programming you can't unhook it so I just let it go. After it finished downloading it said that it failed to load a tune. Well afterwards my car won't start. I tried setting it back to stock (this completed succesfully) but still won't start. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you,
Chris
Bet you erased your PATS data.

If so, you'll need access to a WDS or equiv.

Steve
Does anyone know, would I be able to push start the car to get it to the dealership or is it completely immobilized? Thanks for the response.
if the PATs information really has been ereased then the fuel pump has been disabled and you will not be able to even push start the car
Thanks BrApple. If it was the PATS would I still be able to use the key fob to unlock the doors? I am able to use the key fob with out any problem.
Yes, your key fob has nothing to do with PATS.
Ok thanks. Didn't think so, just checking. Well, the car is at the dealership, I'll have to wait till monday to hear from them. Thank you again for your help.
© CEG Archives