Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/20/05 10:14 PM
I bought a 1998 CSVT, its 983/6535 Torredor Red.
Needless to say, its got some issues, and some have been fixed already.
I had no directionals and found that the previous owner had cut the wire to the right rear signal and for some reason ran a wire to the high mounted brake light.
When you applied the brakes, the dash lights came on.

I fixed the wiring that was botched and did the fix mentioned in the forum for the MFS, (Connector needed to be fixed due to excessive space between contacts...wasn't making contact with the male end on the MSF).

Replaced the plugs and wires but engine still stumbles at low end and gets P0302...Cyl 2 misfire detected.

Checked the coilpack and found high resistance between #2 and 5 and big split on underneath...new coil purchased on ebay...waiting for arrival.

Replaced the EGR because of code P0401 but still getting the code.

Now, have purchased a TB gasket, not sure its right one but its marked with right part number...must clean egr ports.

The moonroof was not working properly, gear worn like mose.
Took it apart to repair and the console cover fell apart at he mounting tabs...should be able to repair.
But, the Dome light just fell apart in my hands and must be replaced.
If anyone has one...PLEASE HELP.

The car also had the insulation falling off problem and Ford just said NO, we won't honor the recall.
Car was built in 1997 but titled as a 1998...This sucks, but I was able to reinsulate most of the visible wires with electrical tape.

Clear coat is flaking of and the car will probably need a paint job.

Several of the high mounted lamps were bad and the clock bulb as well.
Fixed the clock bulb by soldering a new one in place.
Replaced the others after looking all over town for replacements.

Now, I plan on replacing the crappy Ford Stereo.
Any hints on wiring?
It has the amplifier and the speakers sound badly BLOWN.

Sorry for the long post...

WOW, lots of work to be done.
I could almost make a living on this one car...:)

Gary in South Florida

What, another Hurricane's coming...DUCK
Posted By: chongo Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/20/05 11:26 PM
Originally posted by kc5md:

Replaced the plugs and wires but engine still stumbles at low end and gets P0302...Cyl 2 misfire detected.

Checked the coilpack and found high resistance between #2 and 5 and big split on underneath...new coil purchased on ebay...waiting for arrival.

Replaced the EGR because of code P0401 but still getting the code.

Good work finding the coil was bad, unfortunately if you would've come by earlier, we would've told
you that the DPFE will be the cause of your P401 not the EGR.

EGR P401 link
Make sure you read the how to test your EGR by Ray.

here's pick for the DPFE
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/20/05 11:34 PM
0401 can be:

EGR (NOT likely.. doing the "suck test" will eliminate the EGR)

vacuum leak in the green vacuum tubing, rubber elbow at the end, etc)

bad EGR gasket

Faulty DPFE

Ray
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/20/05 11:52 PM
I've read that clogged EGR ports behind the TB will cause this also.
Getting P0401 EGR Insufficient Flow
Also read that the EVR solenoid will cause this.
Idles a little rough.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/21/05 01:03 AM
Welcome.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/26/05 10:26 PM
OK, first off the reason for the P0401 was the clogged ports behind the TB.
Cleaned em out and no more P0401.

Next, the P0302 and poor idling.

The coil was way over the resistance allowed.
Replaced the coil pack and now is so sweet running.

Hardest part is getting the wires plugged and seated properly into the coil.

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 01:05 PM
Sounds like something is going on with your spark still. What plugs and wires did you use and did you gap the plugs correctly?
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 01:57 PM
Originally posted by todras:
.. did you gap the plugs correctly?

..as in 0.054 inch.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 02:52 PM
No, the post states that the coil has solved the P0302 issue and now the engine purrs like a kitten
Also the Bosch plugs require no gapping.

Ciao,
Gaius Octavius
==================================================
"Dolce et Decorum es Propatria Amore"

==================================================

VENI VIDI VICI
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 02:56 PM
...Also the Bosch plugs require no gapping.

Not on this site. On this site, "pre-gapped = wrong gap".
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 03:40 PM
Take the plugs back and pick up some Autolite APP-764's. They are a proven performer and all plug gaps should be verified prior to installation.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 04:46 PM
Git er dun urine way.

(I'll do it the right way...but thanks anyway).

===================================================

En Mi Casa Toman Bustello!

===================================================
Posted By: GoldenTour Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 04:57 PM
Git er dun urine way.

(I'll do it the right way...but thanks anyway).

well funny how i, like most people on the board have had the worst performance from bosch plugs, including their 4 split thing theuy got. my car felt totally different when i switched back to stock wires and plugs.
so go ahead and the the piss-poor 'urine' way.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 05:11 PM
Hey Dude, sorry for insulting your motorcrap parts.
Guess thats why they make different brands.

Its always the lousy mechanic that blames his tools.

And not for nothing but I do have motorcrap wires...(they probably just hate being mated up to those Bosch Plugs).

Gaius Octavius

==========================================================

It's Difficult To Soar With Eagles When You Fly With Turkeys

==========================================================

PAX ROMANA
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 05:28 PM
Whats up with all the nonsense at the end of your posts?
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 08:49 PM
Finally someone noticed and replies.

That's my observation exactly.

Ray the Almighty...
Do the most obvious things first..

How about the guys that list their stable of fine automobiles:
1864 Stanley Steemer, 1960 Rambler, 1970 VW Thing

Why is he Advertising His Used Car Lot Here?

Talk about stupid things at the end of a post..I agree.

Posted By: GoldenTour Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 10:07 PM
its great that you love the site and all but you just might want to be careful and not attract to much attention. You could alienate yourself, and then folks might not be so willing to help you when your searches dont come up with the answers you need.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 10:41 PM
So.. wait..

Because you chose (and have the RIGHT to do so) to place something at the end of each of YOUR posts, and NOBODY (me included, obviously) jumped your case, we are in the wrong?

Then, when someone DOES ask about how stupid your comments were at the end, you say that it was an observation by you? You are copying "stupid things at the end of a post"?

I don't understand what it is you were trying to accomplish?

Pointing out that we all have our own opinions, our own interests, and our own ways of expression?

Showing that we all have the right to do so?

Illustrating your misunderstanding of what this forum is founded on? (HELPING each other... )

Or looking like someone who's been on here LESS THAN A WEEK and acting like the vast majority of those in his shoes?

Quite frankly: you haven't the foggiest clue what you're saying, or exactly what can you're starting to open. Do I want you to leave the forums? Not at all; I want you to stay, and learn about the platform, the people who drive it, and the friendships you CAN gain on here. Do yourself a favor.. stick around these forums long enough to get a little history behind you and you will see where the quotes and sigs come from. Its called camaraderie.. and dare I say.. "family". We're here for each other, and we share laughs, tears, good AND bad times with each other. I apologize if some of those moments are forever etched in my memories as things I would be honored to share with people JUST LIKE YOU.. Newbies, who don't know, yet, where they belong, but want to sound like they do.

You can't just jump in here and be "us". You have to acclimate yourself to OUR environment. There are plenty of other environments out there.. don't like ours? Find another one.

Ray
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/27/05 11:31 PM
Ray, I see this group as nothing more than a place to ask questions..at least thats what it should be.

Unfortunately, its not a perfect world and and many posted questions are answered by farm boys with little or no idea of which they speak and on several occasions I just laughed at the answer sent.
That's OK, I realize they mean well.

But when Hoss from Hillbilly Manor has to say "We don't use them there fancy Imported Parts round here", "go bring em' back and get the ones we like".

Bite me Bubba OK?

Many would rather poke fun, thats cool but when you fire back and it gets ugly they call in the Head Redneck to put you in your place?

I really don't care if you remove me from the group.
It's not that important to me.

You also notice how quick they were to question me?
What is that Stupid Stuff at the end of your post?

What business is that of anyones?
When attacked, my response was who are you to question my post considering all the stupid crap out there already.

Whether you've been here for 2 days or 20 years makes no difference.

I really don't need to be part of "Us".
This group is not as important as you all seem to think it is.

Get a clue, its a freakin' computer program...that's all.

You all need to learn some manners also and remember this:
If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything.

Mr. Ray Almighty, I may be dead wrong here and if so, I owe you all an apology but God Damn if I am given a public forum to ask questions and respond back I will speak my mind and if you don't like what I say, just move on.

Sorry for the rant
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 12:02 AM
Do the most obvious things first..

Excu......se me! (while I wag my finger at you). Quote me correctly! Read below! Oh and Pax Vobiscum!
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 12:24 AM
Sorry man, I just used yours as an example.

Your's is actually well thought out and very helpful.

I always believe in the KISS methodology, which is pretty much your thought.

K eep
I t
S imple
S tupid

No pun intended...just not sure what else to use with the second "S".
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 12:37 AM
It's cool. I posted to lighten the situation. Actually, I did like the Latin lesson. I wanted to be a priest when I was a kid. Then I found out that I had to give up Wine, Women and Song. Wine and song I can do without. Women.., goodbye priesthood.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 01:20 AM
Ray, I see this group as nothing more than a place to ask questions..at least thats what it should be.

Unfortunately, its not a perfect world and and many posted questions are answered by farm boys with little or no idea of which they speak and on several occasions I just laughed at the answer sent.

But when Hoss from Hillbilly Manor has to say "We don't use them there fancy Imported Parts round here", "go bring em' back and get the ones we like".

Bite me Bubba OK?

Many would rather poke fun, thats cool but when you fire back and it gets ugly they call in the Head Redneck to put you in your place?

When attacked, my response was who are you to question my post considering all the stupid crap out there already.

Mr. Ray Almighty, I may be dead wrong here and if so, I owe you all an apology but God Damn if I am given a public forum to ask questions and respond back I will speak my mind and if you don't like what I say, just move on.

Sorry for the rant

Wow, nice one.
Could you explain why you don't gap Bosch plugs? My grandfather was a farm boy and I remember him gapping plugs in all kinds of engines including his airplane. I also seem to remember reading several posts right here that a double platinum plug, for example the APP-764 seems to last longer in a waste fire engine. There are some very bright people on this forum that volunteer thier time to share knowledge and experience. Again, nice one.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:35 AM

and that is your perogative. this is a technically oriented site.. and if you YOURSELF see this as that place, then you should also see it as a possibility that there MIGHT be a collection of PROVEN, TRIED&TRUE fixes/parts to do/use. Just because YOU don't agree with it, or it isn't what you already spent money on, doesn't make it a "backwoods" redneck farmboy part. It means that you simply didn't line up with the general concensus. No reason to be mad because you didn't buy what we would've suggested.
Quote:

Exactly where did you surmise that someone... anyone.. on here is a farmboy, or has little/no idea.. Once again, just because what is taught and utilized here doesn't line up with what YOU think or were taught, doesn't mean that we are wrong. It COULD mean that you didn't know. Or that you couldn't be expected to know.. you JUST got your CDW.
Quote:

Bite me Bubba OK?

We can lay off the phrases like that, right now... ranting.. upset... whatever you may be.. be it without those terms.

Quote:

Once again.. you have no clue what you are talking about. Where do you determine who is a redneck (I find that offensive in the manner in which you used it.. a slur to mean "lesser being than you"). Also.. as stated just above.. We'll do without those phrases, anymore.. right? "Head Redneck", I can only assume, was a reference to me. I'll tell you what.. You want to hash out origins, education, or technical knowledge, we'll do that.. through PM's, as it should be. Don't call me a redneck again. You may not know me, and that is why I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Quote:

I never said I was going to. I never even said I WANTED to. I wouldn't dream of it. Stifling your speech, or ideas on correct parts/procedures would be what you have been doing. Again, we don't HAVE to agree... but you might take a look at some of the history behind WHY we (CEG) state what we do towards certain parts. We don't just pull our opinions out of our rears.. They are determined through years(multiple ones, now!!) of trying them, and seeing the NEGATIVE results.

Quote:

I never attacked you. ONE person asked you about the end of your post. your response was to the effect of: "finally someone noticed..." How is it that "they" are all "attacking" you if you were ONLY doing it to make light of the signatures of others? You can't be "attacked" when you placed it in there SOLELY to look like that.

I specifically said that it was your RIGHT to place it there, and that I specifically ignored any chance to reply about said wierd signatures, because it IS your right. why would I question that? Just because ONE person decided to ask doesn't mean you were "attacked" and it doesn't mean that "they"(all) were doing it.

Quote:

I won't draw this one out. Stick around a few years and see what you say. I guarantee you'll answer differently. time shouldn't matter when on the topic of getting help. It certainly does matter on, quite frankly, any other topic on here. (not that it matters.. you only see this place as a technical site, anyway)

Quote:

I'll let you place importance on things that affect you. Try to let me assign importance to the things that affect me. Seems fair, right?

Quote:

vice versa, same to you, and "right back atcha"(best "redneck" slang I can muster). Insulting others (its not even about me) and labeling them "farmboys" and "rednecks" because you think you were right doesn't seem very courteous.

You seem to have missed the entire point of my original post. So.. I broke this one down, to avoid that problem.. I am not asking you to leave.. I am not telling you to leave, and I am not insulting. I am calmly, rationally, and courteously asking you:

Please search.. research, and then post. Our methods are established through trial/error, and real-world results (with scientific process when available!! lol) just because you don't agree, don't lash out right back when we suggest taking the plugs(etc) back and getting the "tried/true" plugs that DON'T tend to have problems on our waste spark ignition system.

I've kept the technicalities out of this post and made sure it stayed true to topic. If you really want to learn more about this car.. stick around, and listen. If you want to VASTLY increase your knowledge, please listen to the more established members who happen to be VERY knowledgable about this platform (or vehicles in general).

If you have ANY further slurs, or insults.. I suggest you PM me.. (anything goes in PM land, as far as I am concerned) Take heed to this... I'd hate to have to PM you if you didn't. Fair enough... city boy? (see? I have a sense of humor... )

Ray
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 12:07 PM
Hey Marky, man that was a good one.
I laughed for hours and hours.
Have you ever considered doing stand up comedy?

I bet Grandpa would sure be proud of you.
Did they even have spark plugs that far back?
Posted By: Ex-Mean'Tour Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 12:29 PM

Bite me Bubba OK?

Sorry for the rant

To answer your intial question, you should probably not start by being an "A" hole.

Who is this guy? Come here new and tell us how unimportant CEG is? Then get off. See ya don't let the door hit you in your "A" on the way out.

If you care to stay, then you should probably try to have some respect for those that have been around cars, and these engines for a while. They have tried them there fancy imported parts from Ja-pan before, and know that the tried and true parts that the engine was designed for work the best. Don't ask for advice if you don't want to hear the answer.

Sounds like you need to get a clue, try some common courtesy.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 01:35 PM
I'll admit to being an "A" hole if you will.

I didn't ask any questions about spark plugs but instead posted my solution to a P0302 CEL, being a bad coil pack.

Not sure where you got the idea I asked a question about spark plugs but it never happened.

My Jap-anese, Bosch, (ROFLMAO), spark plugs have given me reliable service over the years.
I know that you think you are being a good American buying Ford replacement parts and all but lets be realistic.
Ford is out to make a buck and has their hands in Jaguar, Mazda, (Jap-anese?) and so many of the vehicles are actually being built across borders that they no longer should be considered Made In America.

Why would you think the replacement parts are being made here?

I feel bad for the poor Brit buying a Jag for $80,000 not realizing that he really bought a Ford.

My point here is this: I've done all that "America Love It Or Leave It" , I am as patriotic as the next guy but the lines have gotten so fuzzy lately that no body knows for sure who is who anymore.

I've been around since the days of true "Muscle Cars" like the Mach 1, and the Cougar Eliminator and have owned and maintained many of them Including several 390 Mustang fastback's, Cougar 390's, a Boss 302 just to name a few, so don't confuse me with some of the teenagers lurking around this group.

I'll try not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out...thanks.

Posted By: RawBurt Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:01 PM

Problem solved... Now before that door smacks ya on the way out. Sell your SVT to someone who'd actually appreciate it.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:21 PM
Wow. This guy is THE biggest ass clown I've seen in a long time. "This is just a place to ask questions." No sh!t sherlock. And everyone answers them on their own free time. No one is making $ on this site. If you're not going to repair things in the way most have with good results then don't come on here crying. We wouldn't use Motorcraft parts if they weren't the best part to use. We've tried every combination on here. The first Duratec came out 10 years ago!!!!!!! Everything you can think of has been tried. Some of us own other Fords as well on here and are on different boards and see what they do as well. I own an SHO and the Yamaha doesn't run very well on plugs other than Motorcraft as well. You might call it Motorcrap but Motorcrap has a lot more engineering power behind it's parts than anything aftermarket most of the time.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:22 PM
Problem solved... Now before that door smacks ya on the way out. Sell your SVT to someone who'd actually appreciate it.

Which problem was solved?

Are you admiting to being an "A-Hole"?

See, I knew it all along.

Over 5,000 posts?

Man, you need to get out more.

Find a nice girl...or not...and enjoy life instead of staring into a freaking computer screen.

You're better than this..aren't you?

As far as selling the car, its my therapy.
It helps to keep my insanity in check otherwise who knows, I might sit in front of a computer flaming other users in the name of defending the group.

I hear that the Mazda 6, (Jap-anese), is a whole lot like the Contour...
It is after all a Ford...Jap-anese and all.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:25 PM
Too bad the hurricanes missed you.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:35 PM

Posted at 09/28/05 09:35 AM

Which problem was solved?

Are you admiting to being an "A-Hole"?

See, I knew it all along.

Over 5,000 posts?

Man, you need to get out more.

Find a nice girl...or not...and enjoy life instead of staring into a freaking computer screen.

You're better than this..aren't you?

As far as selling the car, its my therapy.
It helps to keep my insanity in check otherwise who knows, I might sit in front of a computer flaming other users in the name of defending the group.

I hear that the Mazda 6, (Jap-anese), is a whole lot like the Contour...
It is after all a Ford...Jap-anese and all.

Posted at 09/28/05 10:22 AM

I thought you were leaving man... ? With the type of attitude you have, you should! And hopefully when the door smacks you on the way out you'll fall over, hit your head, and have some sense knocked into you!
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:36 PM

--------------------
Voted most likely to give the bird to the SE U.S.
-'96 3L Tour SE MTX
-'93 SHO
-Need a 96-00 Serv. Manual on CD? See my classified ad

Our Miami Hurricanes are consistantly at or near the top unlike some Unnamed Meeechigan teams.
What a bunch of losers they are.
Huh...just like you
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:38 PM
Originally posted by todras:

This statement is a low blow. Not just to him but to those the hurricanes did get. Maybe it is time for the mods to lock or delete this thread.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:53 PM
I see you know as much about football as about cars.

U of M National Championships: 11

U of Miami National Championships: 5

Keep trying.
Posted By: KC5MD'sSVT Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 02:56 PM
I thought you were leaving man... ? With the type of attitude you have, you should! And hopefully when the door smacks you on the way out you'll fall over, hit your head, and have some sense knocked into you!

--------------------
Robert
1999 CSVT #171/2760
Modifications

I have an attitude because I stand up to a jackass like you.

What If I get hit by the door and just stumble a little but don't actually fall down or hit my head?
Is there another way to get some sense knocked into me?

I am serious, you make such a good point.
I don't know why I didn't recognize it sooner.

I have no sense.
Can I buy some sense from you?

Never mind, I suspect that your gene pool may be rather shallow and probably contaminated with fecal matter.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 03:07 PM
Can you just stop... Its getting old. If you keep going at this rate, you'll be banned. Leave or stay, whatever... I dont care. Just stop with the nonsense!
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 05:29 PM
ALRIGHT...

ENOUGH!!

KC5MD,
I explained where I was coming from, and I think you can see that I didn't ever want you to leave, or be banned. We can agree on that.

HOWEVER,

THIS STUFF STOPS NOW! fecal matter? sports teams? calling people losers? Same goes for anyone else in this thread. NO MORE..

ONE more comment from someone that is derogatory, flamming, or hell even RUDE, and I will MAKE SURE that something is done. Penalties will be dealt for ANYONE saying any more stuff.

Ray
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 09:31 PM
Interesting stat of the day.

Ray (w/o life): 3.5 Posts per day.
New guy (w/ well adjusted social skills): 3.9 posts per day.

Many people here have used Bosch, actually a large percentage has, IIRC. But, a large percentage of those who have used them once have not used them again. I have had great success with Bosch plugs in others apps, but I wouldn't use them in a duratec again, there are simply better plugs for this application. Do I think you should remove your new plugs? hell no, but next time you go to make a purchase, at least consider what has proven to be a better product.
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/28/05 10:51 PM
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Interesting stat of the day.

Ray (w/o life): 3.5 Posts per day.
New guy (w/ well adjusted social skills): 3.9 posts per day.

I thought Ray said to stop.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 12:12 AM
Negative.. I said to stop saying things that are "derogatory, flamming, or hell even RUDE"

that wasn't rude...

Ray
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 12:14 AM
Ray smells like the behind of an overly worked sickly mule with hemroids.... how's that?!!

To further the info on Dnewma's findings, Ray's 3.5 posts per days are actually USEFULL.. well... 3.4, but still, most of them are worth more than the guys computer he uses to talk the BS he does.

I <3 Ray!
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 12:16 AM
chad.. that was rude..

you have a PM..

no... seriously.. you have a pm.

Ray

j/k

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 12:20 AM
*wait's by PM thing.....*

*waiting*

*waiting*

*Ah hell, stupid Ray.*
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 04:51 PM
I know it should stop... bt just to add more insult to injury for this idiot.
***PM removed by RAY. NOT NEEDED, or wanted.. Flame bait. this is over. Let it be. If you do not wish to correspond with the original poster via PM, let him know your feelings.***
Posted By: Tony2005 Flame Baiting - 09/29/05 05:11 PM
Originally posted by STRYPED BS:
I know it should stop...

Maybe you should be banned, ... again.

Edit. For flame baiting.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Wow, New to Group, Where to start? - 09/29/05 07:42 PM
ok, if you ask me nicely, ill delete my obnoxious posts.
© CEG Archives