Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Zetec with leather??? - 04/15/04 06:55 AM
There is one on Ebay. Judging by the tach it is in fact a 4cyl and not just a mixed up seller. This prompts the question was this an actual option or did the owner do it himself? If so how many out there have factory leather in a zetec? The auction.
Posted By: Nighthawk Re: Zetec with leather??? - 04/16/04 04:02 AM
I would say the original person opted for the leather. It is an LX compared to the standard GL models. It looks like they tried to do clear corners on it and it did not work too well.
Posted By: Batmobile_dup1 Re: Zetec with leather??? - 04/16/04 04:49 AM
My sister has a 96 Mystique GS w/ zetec and ATX and it has leather. In fact, it has a lot of nice options my 2000 GS Zetec doesnt have such as nice insulation/padding in the trunk, power antenna, and electric seats that move forward/backward and up/down. I guess the dealer went crazy with the options. Hope this helps.
Posted By: rollingstash_dup1 Re: Zetec with leather??? - 04/16/04 03:11 PM
Being largely a poor commuter with too many speeding tickets, I would love a zetech 5 speed with a moonroof and leather, but I don't think there is one!
Posted By: rouar Re: Zetec with leather??? - 04/16/04 03:19 PM
Originally posted by rollingstash:
Being largely a poor commuter with too many speeding tickets, I would love a zetech 5 speed with a moonroof and leather, but I don't think there is one!

The GL Sport was available in that combination, IIRC ...
© CEG Archives