Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Remix_Contour :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 09:11 AM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pass on this about a fellow contour owner on Fordcontour.org by the name of Stock_TOur04 (Josh). His fiance and him were to be married this weekend and on Tuesday night she was in a tragic car accident and killed by a drunk driver.

Our thoughts and prayers are with him at this time of mourning.

I just thought if any of you would like to pay condolences to him you can go to fc.org and post on this thread...

Josh's Tragedy

NewPowerRadio and myself would like to extend our helping hands in anything we could do for him, which I am not sure what. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let either of us know. We are willing to do anything to help him in his time of need.

Thanks for your time guys.
Remix_COntour & NewPowerRadio
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:41 AM
Holy [censored].... thats really horrible....
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 12:02 PM
whoa! thats terrible...my prayers go out to them.
Posted By: SnafuFlux_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:19 PM
thats some fukced up chit man. god, I feel sick to my stomach just reading that. at the same time, just beaten down because I know how I'd feel.

these stories make me play the "what-if" game. Makes you stop and think, "was that fight about the toothpaste worth not saying I love you before work".

Treat life how it truly is... fragile.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:23 PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and their families. One life lost to a drunk driver is one too many
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:32 PM
ugh that's horrible!!!

that's a big fear of mine.

my heart goes out to him
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:35 PM

Suburban+mini= not good.

BAC of .32?!! Isn't that comatose?
Posted By: Simon_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:49 PM
I'm so sorry
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 01:52 PM
I registered on the FC boards to post my condolences.
What a horrbile tragedy!
My prayers go out to him and his family.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:07 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and their families. One life lost to a drunk driver is one too many

Posted By: rouar Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:12 PM
For those who don't know, Stock_tour04 is our old friend Zippy Zetec.

Words can't describe what he must be going through right now .. and just before the wedding....
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:20 PM
I feel so bad for Zippy i don't know what i would do if this would happen to Judy....

My prayers go out to him and his familly
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:29 PM
That's probably the worse thing that could ever happen to someone. My heart is heavy in my chest just thinking about his situation. I wish words could make him feel better, but I know they won't. Only time.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:36 PM
I lost my wife of nearly 20 years to illness (asthma) in 1995. There are absolutely NO WORDS to express the loss he has just experienced. Alot of tears will be shed over this totally senseless act of complete stupidity. My heart goes out to this total stranger (to me) because I know how he feels. Only time will heal his wounds and even time won't totally erase the hurt and anger he must certainly be feeling. Driving drunk should be a capital offense. It was premeditated because the drunken ba$tard decided to drive drunk. Only problem is that he will never get what he deserves.

Keep in mind what has already been said, nothing is worth the feeling you get when you HAVE TO WONDER, "what if--why did I say that?" Life is too short.
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:42 PM
I lost my BEST FRIEND 7 years ago to Drunk DRIVER all I can say is that my life has never been the same. Changed my life in a way that words can not even begin to express. It is very hard for me to read a story like that. When someone is taken from you it is hard but when they are taken by the hand of some one it is even harder. If you have the chance to tell some one you love or care about just how you feel TELL THEM. Josh I am very sad for you loss
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:51 PM
Now I feel bad we picked on the dude so hard.

Engagement thread from Nov.!!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 02:56 PM
Josh I'm sorry to hear about this. My condolences.

Aaron
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 03:02 PM
anyone know if this accident received news coverage?
I did some searching of the area newspapers but came up with nothing.
I was wondering the same thing. I feel sympathy for the man, but I wouldn't be posting to online messageboards while my fiancee was in a fight for her life. Just my opinion.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:01 PM
Originally posted by NJ Animal Man:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I was wondering the same thing. I feel sympathy for the man, but I wouldn't be posting to online messageboards while my fiancee was in a fight for her life. Just my opinion.

Really, I was thinking the same thing... on top of that, why on earth would you discuss an insurance policy & give the amount w/ complete strangers online??? I don't mean to be an azz, I do feel bad, but damn some stuff you should keep to yourself...
Posted By: SpliceVW Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:09 PM
Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood. I had a friend who used to do it.. but I flipped out at him and made him stop. I hope by doing that I've at least a little bit helped stuff like this from happening.

I don't know you stocktour, but my prayers are with you. I hope this guy gets raped twice a day.
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:22 PM
Quote:

Really, I was thinking the same thing... on top of that, why on earth would you discuss an insurance policy & give the amount w/ complete strangers online??? I don't mean to be an azz, I do feel bad, but damn some stuff you should keep to yourself...

He is not doing well...his life just came apart thats why!
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:32 PM
Quote:

Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood

If you ever see this call the police.....To save a life that could be you or your parent, brother, sister, Grandparent or someone else's or mine or who ever is reading THIS! I wish I had the chance to have stopped this prick! If you care call the police if you ever think someone is drunk. Think about it if some one would have called on this guy we WOULD NOT be talking about this!
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:33 PM
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Different strokes for different folks... nobody reacts the same way when a tragedy happens, some people will get drunk, aggressif or whatever.

If you remember Zippy used to post everthing and anything that happens in his life and /or whatever crossed his mind at a particular moment, look around at other forums where he posts and you will see.
Posted By: jerseyca�10 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:36 PM
Originally posted by gsxr907:
Quote:

Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood

If you ever see this call the police.....To save a life that could be you or your parent, brother, sister, Grandparent or someone else's or mine or who ever is reading THIS! I wish I had the chance to have stopped this prick! If you care call the police if you ever think someone is drunk. Think about it if some one would have called on this guy we WOULD NOT be talking about this!

I hate the concept of driving drunk with a passion. I was on the Atlantic City XWay a few months ago, and spotted a guy that was obviously driving drunk. I called 911, who in turn re-routed me to the Expressway Police. I told them the situation, and they asked me where on the XWay I was, because I was following this guy. I stayed on the XWay for another 20 miles (past my intended exit), to try to assist, but the cops never showed up. It was a real shame.
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 04:41 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by gsxr907:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate the concept of driving drunk with a passion. I was on the Atlantic City XWay a few months ago, and spotted a guy that was obviously driving drunk. I called 911, who in turn re-routed me to the Expressway Police. I told them the situation, and they asked me where on the XWay I was, because I was following this guy. I stayed on the XWay for another 20 miles (past my intended exit), to try to assist, but the cops never showed up. It was a real shame.

Thank you...I Drive like an ass some times but never drunk...thanks for effort...I did same but the police did get the guy who was DRUNK ...he was all over the road I called.
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 08:48 PM
I lost my grandfather in 99 to a drunk driver. Bout the worse thing that could happen. You have no control of the things that could happen on the road. You may be a great offensive driver, but there is always someone out there that sohouldnt be.

Condolences to Zippy and his family.Readin his announcement post, his fiance wasnt older than 20. That is such a shame.
Posted By: CRZYDRVR_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 09:03 PM
Originally posted by LUCA:

What a horrbile tragedy!
My prayers go out to him and his family.

Posted By: GTO Pete Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 09:34 PM
That's terrible! My thoughts are with him and his and her family/friends.
Posted By: MysticFreak Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:02 PM

Thats horrible!!!
BAC of .42!!!!! What was that fecker thinkin? That'll not only impair your judgment but just about kill ya!!!
He said his attorney asked if he wanted the death penalty for the guy. I have never heard of the death penalty for drunk driving. But, hell, just throwing them in prison for a day or two is not enough! I wonder where he lives!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:10 PM
It turned out to be .32, that's still very high. And he killed two people, that's why they can try to get the death penalty, but I doubt it would be successul as it was unintentional. Though maybe they he should get the death penalty, maybe stop a few others from driving drunk. I don't understand how you can even manage to WANT to drive if you are THAT wasted.
Posted By: MysticFreak Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
And he killed two people, that's why they can try to get the death penalty, but I doubt it would be successul as it was unintentional. Though maybe they he should get the death penalty, maybe stop a few others from driving drunk.

Yeah he should. I know of people who were driving drunk and killed people who are walking around loose and it makes me SICK.....
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:17 PM
I admit I have driven drunk a few times, yeah I'm stupid. But I've realize now that it's not smart. I never drove THAT drunk though. Now, if I plan on having more than two drinks in an hour, I plan on staying wherever I'm drinking.
Posted By: Bullet Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:22 PM
As far as I'm concerned, if you're having ANYthing to drink at all, you should not drive until the next morning. You know that you are safe then. It's just not worth it.
Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:31 PM
I admit I have driven drunk a few times, yeah I'm stupid. But I've realize now that it's not smart. I never drove THAT drunk though. Now, if I plan on having more than two drinks in an hour, I plan on staying wherever I'm drinking.

Aren't you like 17?
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:39 PM
No telling what I would do to that guy if someone gave me the opportunity.

R.I.P

My condolences.

-J
Posted By: Bullet Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/26/04 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Aren't you like 17?

He'll be in AA by the time he's 20.
Posted By: MarkO_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 02:18 AM
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
That's terrible! My thoughts are with him and his and her family/friends.

Ditto.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences *DELETED* - 03/27/04 02:19 AM

Posted By: SpliceVW Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 06:36 AM
It turned out to be .32, that's still very high. And he killed two people, that's why they can try to get the death penalty, but I doubt it would be successul as it was unintentional. Though maybe they he should get the death penalty, maybe stop a few others from driving drunk. I don't understand how you can even manage to WANT to drive if you are THAT wasted.

Unintentional my a**. That's like trying to say that a guy firing his gun randomly into a crowd is "unintentional".
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 07:09 AM
I meant unintentiaonal as in he didn't set out that nigh t thinking he wanted to kill someone. The guy firing the gun did think he wanted to kill someone....
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 07:10 AM
To anyone who has NEVER LOST A LOVED ONE to a drunk driver, may you never have to. The feeling is unlike just ablut anyother. The thoughts and prayers go out to his and her familys, and the familys of anyone else who must feel this. Those people who have gone prematurely, my love and sadness go to you. I miss you Sariaja, Caleb, and Shane. Till we met again, Peace. THINK BEFORE YOU SHATER THE LIVES OF MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE, INCLUDING YOU'RE OWN.
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Gamaru:
At the risk of being kicked off this forum, which I very much like and enjoy....
I have a feeling.. a gut feeling, the you are a pathological liar that will create even the wildest of stories because you crave attention. I'm sure I'll feel the wrath of those that don't see what I see, but I'm not the type to sit by and watch these things happen. Proof will be in your inability to provide evidence of these events.

The evidence of a pathological liar is in the personality. Profiling as I'm sure you know is used by the government agencies, employers, security companies... I am so confident in this judgment call that I'll stake my membership that good ole' Josh has made a giant fool of everyone by manipulating them for his personal gain.
Manipulating people for they're sympathy is wrong. If I need to copy and paste evidence to support my theorys I will, but I'd rather have Stock Tour provide rock solid indisputable proof of these events.
For this act of manipulation, I put forward a motion to FCO to ban Stock_Tour unless he can provide evidence of the events that apparently took place. One major tool at his disposal would be a newspaper artical about the accident, or an obituary. I garentee these will never transpire.

For those that are shocked by my accusation, its a judgement call based on my in depth knowledge of psychology. I just dont want to see you all lied too. Bring it Josh.

Anyone else catch this?! (its on the 6th page)
Posted By: scainerrt Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 10:16 AM
i have been checking in on this about every hour or so. for the girls sake i hope he is just making this up. but what kinf of nut would do such a thing if this is the case. if this is true my heart goes out to the guy because this is such a horrible thing to happen as i have seen it happen here at work one to many times. 12 years of a hospital career= a lot of deaths.
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 10:32 AM
This is still pretty [censored] up... im learning more and more... sort of thinking i dont want to, but the other half is just wondering why hes spending so much time on a Car forum... if a person I cared about was in that situation, i dont think contour.org would be touched for a few by me (tho your still my favorite contour.org!) There are many nice people on these forums, but still... kinda strange?
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Gamaru:
At the risk of being kicked off this forum, which I very much like and enjoy....
I have a feeling.. a gut feeling, the you are a pathological liar that will create even the wildest of stories because you crave attention. I'm sure I'll feel the wrath of those that don't see what I see, but I'm not the type to sit by and watch these things happen. Proof will be in your inability to provide evidence of these events.

The evidence of a pathological liar is in the personality. Profiling as I'm sure you know is used by the government agencies, employers, security companies... I am so confident in this judgment call that I'll stake my membership that good ole' Josh has made a giant fool of everyone by manipulating them for his personal gain.
Manipulating people for they're sympathy is wrong. If I need to copy and paste evidence to support my theorys I will, but I'd rather have Stock Tour provide rock solid indisputable proof of these events.
For this act of manipulation, I put forward a motion to FCO to ban Stock_Tour unless he can provide evidence of the events that apparently took place. One major tool at his disposal would be a newspaper artical about the accident, or an obituary. I garentee these will never transpire.

For those that are shocked by my accusation, its a judgement call based on my in depth knowledge of psychology. I just dont want to see you all lied too. Bring it Josh.

As I have said in more then one form I think heâ??s a liar his story just doesnâ??t mix well with me. I mean there is NO Dallas news channels or papers that have any info on this. I mean if this guy killed 2 people and had a BAC of anything over .20 this would have made the news if not front page. AND I just found a lie of his from LESS then ten days ago. FIRST LIE I mean come on this happens and then you soon to be wife dies? I donâ??t buy it one bit.
Posted By: Jackhawk Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 11:41 AM
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT
Posted By: Obsidian Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 12:27 PM
I agree with the pathological liar thing. I kinda liked seeing Zippy's two words and emoticon replies and the first bit does make me believe that it was true. Then when I saw the post of him saying she dies, that just threw it out the window. I'm sorry but if my wife died (I'm on 20) I would MAYBE post once to let you guys know and then you probably wouldn't see me again FOR A LONG TIME! I don't know what I would do but that is just a load or bull from what I'm reading. I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.
Posted By: 96_Concept_GL Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 03:46 PM
I'm interested to see. If it's true I have nothing but symmpathy for the boy, if it's not... I'll put it this way. I love my fiance (will be wife in July) more than anything in this world. Losing her would be the death of me in no uncertain terms. No contour, no internet, and definately no forums. I may still live after, but would only be a shell of my former self and could never bring it to these forums. These sites are both overall happy places and making people feel bad for me is just not something I want. I don't like being told "I'm here for you" it makes me feel worse when I'm down.
Posted By: 96_Concept_GL Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 03:47 PM
The post about being a pathological liar has since been deleted from the original thread. This is the only place to get it.
Posted By: BuckeyeSVT Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/27/04 04:23 PM
Quote:

I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.

Who wants to be wearing that egg on their face? C'mon people - Seriously. There's people on here that remind me of little kids running around with sharp knives. Senseless.

-Dom
Posted By: Trips7201_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/28/04 05:18 AM
I agree I have been over at Fordcontour.org and read all his post and believe his story does not fit with somebody who lost his fiancee. Im a psychology grad student and do believe that his behavior does not coincides with the situation. Im specializing in psychological profiling so seeing if people are lying or not is something I focus on. If you look at his last post the simple question of a link to the obituary to send flowers or cards where denied. He said the fordcontour was like family and thats why he shared his story so why not let his family send there condolences ? If im wrong I truly apologize but If it is a lie its one of the worst and most heart less ones. I would hate to imagine somebody who really did lose a loved one to a drunk driver finding out somebody used that as lie for attention.
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/28/04 07:02 AM
Hope someone would not say some chit like that, but I agree too, after some research, I think he's full of it too.
Posted By: bkent_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 04:30 AM
My condolences and god bless
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 05:05 AM
Originally posted by BuckeyeSVT:
Quote:

I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.

Who wants to be wearing that egg on their face? C'mon people - Seriously. There's people on here that remind me of little kids running around with sharp knives. Senseless.

-Dom

On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: rouar Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 05:43 AM
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah there.

This site is no more 'democratic' than FCO. Both sites are privately owned and operated. You can't even say CEG "allows the first amendment" ... there are many rules and those disobeying are deleted/locked. Even regular posts can be arbitrarily deleted at mods' discretion (although they generally have good reason to do so).

There was a peace on both sides between the two sites ... let's keep it that way ... ok?
Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 05:51 AM
I think it's pretty retarded when you have forum wars from different sites. But what's more retarded to me is Dom blaming CEG people for the flaming against Zippy when it was his boys who started that crap. Then he whines about people from CEG reg'ing over there just to start stuff yet he comes on here doing the same thing and attacking CEG members. Hippocrites crack me up.
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 09:33 AM
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Woah there.

This site is no more 'democratic' than FCO. Both sites are privately owned and operated. You can't even say CEG "allows the first amendment" ... there are many rules and those disobeying are deleted/locked. Even regular posts can be arbitrarily deleted at mods' discretion (although they generally have good reason to do so).

There was a peace on both sides between the two sites ... let's keep it that way ... ok?

True both sites are privately owned and operated as I said before, but what im saying is that others and I said that this guys a liar. We did nothing thatâ??s not within the guidelines of the rules of both sites. What im try to say is that HE, Dom, doesnâ??t like whatâ??s being said so he just delete it. Thatâ??s not right. Now if I or some one else did or said something that needs to be edited or even as far as deleted then I am ok with that. NO one went out side the lines on FCO or here. (If I am wrong some one let me know) It just makes me mad because if you donâ??t think the same as him, Dom, he will just delete it. He says itâ??s to help zippy in his time of need but were dose he draw the line next time. I know that the first amendment doesnâ??t apply here or on FCO, but if I am following the rules you have set for me and you donâ??t like what I am saying are you just going to change it or delete it to met your needs? Just because its YOUR web site.

DOM, I am sorry for saying FU and your site. I was mad and it got the best of me. I donâ??t even know you; you might be a real good guy for all I know. I am Sorry, but I still stand behind what I said and I disagree with the way you run you site.

And to every one here on CEG, I am sorry for braking the peace between FCO and CEG. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!
Posted By: BuckeyeSVT Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 03:42 PM
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Woah there.

True both sites are privately owned and operated as I said before, but what im saying is that others and I said that this guys a liar. We did nothing thatâ??s not within the guidelines of the rules of both sites. What im try to say is that HE, Dom, doesnâ??t like whatâ??s being said so he just delete it. Thatâ??s not right. Now if I or some one else did or said something that needs to be edited or even as far as deleted then I am ok with that. NO one went out side the lines on FCO or here. (If I am wrong some one let me know) It just makes me mad because if you donâ??t think the same as him, Dom, he will just delete it. He says itâ??s to help zippy in his time of need but were dose he draw the line next time. I know that the first amendment doesnâ??t apply here or on FCO, but if I am following the rules you have set for me and you donâ??t like what I am saying are you just going to change it or delete it to met your needs? Just because its YOUR web site.

DOM, I am sorry for saying FU and your site. I was mad and it got the best of me. I donâ??t even know you; you might be a real good guy for all I know. I am Sorry, but I still stand behind what I said and I disagree with the way you run you site.

And to every one here on CEG, I am sorry for braking the peace between FCO and CEG. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

Tjbugs,

There is really no hard feelings - Just a difference in the way the sites are managed. It was my decision to delete the post by Gamaru, I felt it was insensitive and it was basically directed to me which should've been PM'd/Emailed instead of posted. I PM'd the individual and he apologized for posting it. But - Then people started coming over and registering to take shots after I just cleaned up that mess... That made me peeved (to say the least). I already gave Josh a deadline to submit proof or he would be banned. Since he couldn't produce anything - I had no choice. He deleted all his photos himself - I didn't. I just deleted his account.

And BTW - For those of you who are concerned about this girl and her safety (if this isn't for real) I filed a complaint with the FBI. The case# is I04032908467513 . If anyone has anything to add, or knows information that hasn't been disclosed please let them know. Either way now, we will know if this is a hoax or for real. I just hope for his sake that is it real.

-Dom
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 04:24 PM
This is what Zippy posted on another site , sorry for the faul language
Originally posted by zippy/josh:
[RANT ON!]This whole thing about people calling me out is [censored] IN AND OF ITSELF! i posted on a car forum because I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE [censored] ELSE TO DO. i thought they would like to know, i didnt mean for this [censored] to get put all over the net. i cant offer you an explanationa s to why its not in the news, i dont have the sliughtest [censored] clue, and to be honest, its the VERY LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS AT THE MOMENT.

im having a hard enough time with this without having to worry about what some [censored] who has never even met me, thinks about what i say. im sick of this [censored]. and im not going to stand fr it anymore. i have been letting people walk all over my ass for far too long. thats it. im done with it. you have a problem with me, ill e-mail you my adress and you can call me out mano y mano. i have a lot, and i mean ALOT, of rage built up from this, and im just dyin for somebody to give me a reason to kick the [censored] outta them!

that having been said, i know none of you here fell that way. so dont take this personally. to all those who do have issues, let it be known, you are more then welcome to come to me and discuss it, be it face to face or via e-mail, i dont care, but DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MAKE ME ( OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE INTERNET COMMUNITY...YOU MAY REGRET IT SOMEDAY!!!

what goes around comes around and i am not about to waste my time with a bunch of people who act like they are still in high school. GROW THE [censored] UP! what these people have done is by far the most insensitive thing anyone could ever do in a time of sadness such as this, infact, its almost pure evil. i will not stoop to the level of thse pricks. i have said all im going to say on the subject, if it comes up again, i will ignore it.

it seems i must endure this on my own and it is going to be hard enough without the worlds most insensitive pricks on CE @#! G! it really bothers me that people in this world are so brutal that they have to torture people like this. im not sure i even want to live in this world when this is the case! this tragedy has knocked the hell outta me my family and everyone else close to me. my life will never be the same, and those [censored] want to make it harder for me by calling me out? fck it. im done with it. i have no hard feelings against anyone except those who have made it clear that they dont believe me. i dont even hold anything against dom for wanting to ban me from FCO, he did what he felt had to do. there was too much contreversy around the subject, so he had to remove the person who created the subject to cover his own ass. i understand that. dom if your reading this, im sorry, but i didnt knwo what else to do. im not holding it against you, you were protecting your own intersts. i left of my own accord because i didnt want to make things any worse for you (chattavegas, please pass this along to dom in a PM if you would)

now, im am going to try to get on with my life and if the subject of someone doubting me ever comes up again, appropriate action will be taken. im sick of it. it will be considered personal flaming and as such not allowed. im not trying to take over your forum either greg. you assigned me as a moderator to keep the peace and that is exactly what i am doing. if you have a problem with it please feel free to PM me before taking any action so we can sort it out.

very truly, sincerely, pissed off,

josh[RANT OFF]

p.s. thanks for listening everybody, and to those who extended their condolences, it is greatly appreciated.

Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 04:29 PM
Hell what forum was it? I'll gladly go ask him if he wants a mano y mano lol

What a tool.

Oh yeah, now he's hinting toward suicide since he didn't get the sympathy he expected from his "dead fiancee" lie.

Dom, gj on the FBI thing I hope they jack his world up for all of this.
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 04:33 PM
Originally posted by freakshow:
Hell what forum was it? I'll gladly go ask him if he wants a mano y mano lol

What a tool.

linky you'll have to sign up see the forums
Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 04:41 PM
heh www.[censored].com

is it extremecontour I think Lance added that to the filters on ceg lol
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 05:50 PM
heh www.[censored].com

is it extremecontour I think Lance added that to the filters on ceg lol

yup that's the one
Posted By: bishop375_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 06:13 PM
Originally posted by zippy:
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MAKE ME ( OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE INTERNET COMMUNITY...YOU MAY REGRET IT SOMEDAY!!!

Ummm... the only way that he could be made to look like a fool is if he's lying, in which case it's not US making him look like a fool, it's himself.

Why would we regret proving that he's a liar, when he tried taking all of us for an emotional ride? Someone make sure these threads are saved for any FBI evidence/future reference.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 06:29 PM
interesting stuff I must say...interesting stuff.
Posted By: Cheapo Mystique-o Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 06:32 PM
Originally posted by "Josh's Dead Wife".. wtf?:

First and foremost, I must say - You're too dense to know what it means when the pictures on the wall start shaking, so I've gotta haunt my ass over to the library and post on the Internet about what an idiot I think you're being.

How DARE you tell everyone on the Internet that my life insurance policy was large? That's pretty crude. Is it any of their business? Should I tell everyone on CEG if you were adequate in bed or not? Hmmm.. Maybe I should.

"My Fiancee's dead now, but I've got a lot of money. Ooh, I can get new rims! Oh, but I miss her... But I'm gonna love my new rims!"

Do you know what you've done to my reputation up here, with all these flame wars and nonsense? I'm getting a lot of flack up here. Everyone else is talking about their mom, who left their bedroom just the way it was before they died, or their girlfriend, who brings flowers to their grave every day.. Me? "Yeah... My fiancee posted melodramatic rants on a couple of car message boards."

Thanks, Josh. You've made my afterlife miserable. But don't worry.. I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake. I'm like Santa Claus, but I surely am NOT coming through the chimney.

If there were post offices here in heaven, I'd post your picture on the wall.. "Heaven's Top 10 Least Wanted."

I'll see you around.

w0ah. pasted from extreme contour.. all i've gotta say is w0ah.
Posted By: MysticFreak Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 06:36 PM
"Josh's dead wife" evidently didn't know that they weren't married yet.....
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:00 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by "Josh's Dead Wife".. wtf?:

First and foremost, I must say - You're too dense to know what it means when the pictures on the wall start shaking, so I've gotta haunt my ass over to the library and post on the Internet about what an idiot I think you're being.

How DARE you tell everyone on the Internet that my life insurance policy was large? That's pretty crude. Is it any of their business? Should I tell everyone on CEG if you were adequate in bed or not? Hmmm.. Maybe I should.

"My Fiancee's dead now, but I've got a lot of money. Ooh, I can get new rims! Oh, but I miss her... But I'm gonna love my new rims!"

Do you know what you've done to my reputation up here, with all these flame wars and nonsense? I'm getting a lot of flack up here. Everyone else is talking about their mom, who left their bedroom just the way it was before they died, or their girlfriend, who brings flowers to their grave every day.. Me? "Yeah... My fiancee posted melodramatic rants on a couple of car message boards."

Thanks, Josh. You've made my afterlife miserable. But don't worry.. I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake. I'm like Santa Claus, but I surely am NOT coming through the chimney.

If there were post offices here in heaven, I'd post your picture on the wall.. "Heaven's Top 10 Least Wanted."

I'll see you around.

ps Thanks for asking me to get married in a contour I knew my life was over then....was not even an svt
Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:11 PM
lmfao now he's over there hiding and banning anyone who calls him out...this is friggin hilarious...in an extremely pathetic kinda way. He's so distraught over his dead girl that he's been sitting on extreme ALL DAY responding and banning people.
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:13 PM
So freak are you the one who posted as Voodoo
Posted By: bishop375_dup1 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:28 PM
anyone wanna share their extreme s/n pword for us to view the action? :-) Or should I just setup a random CEG-friendly name to watch the drama?
Posted By: Bailey Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:37 PM
s/n: thereugo

pswd: cegceg
Posted By: gsxr907 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 07:45 PM
Price of computer ($1300) Desk to put computer on ($275) DSL ($30) To think up a real bad story and then posting for the world to see (free) Having the world find out that your a liar Priceless! For eveything else MasterCard
Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Contour-Mtl:
So freak are you the one who posted as Voodoo

I would never say anything so mean to someone who just lost his fiancee.
Posted By: MercuryMystik99 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/29/04 09:39 PM
Fake.

What an imagination this guy's got if he has a tahoe (suburban?) smashing into a f*ckin MINI COOPER. Then he goes on to describe the bones and muscles torn. Then his fiancee is conscious in the other room, and he is sitting in the waiting room typing online.

If it happened to me, I wouldnt be typing online about it for atleast a week, because I would have no free-time on my hands to tell a bunch of strangers about it.
Posted By: Cheapo Mystique-o Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/30/04 02:34 AM
Quote:

I would never say anything so mean to someone who just lost his fiancee.

That's why he's being flamed. 'Cause he didn't.

ZING!

Posted By: Freakshow Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/30/04 02:44 AM
This I know...I guess I forgot the [sarcasm] tags.
Posted By: Cheapo Mystique-o Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/30/04 03:23 AM
This I know...I guess I forgot the [sarcasm] tags.

There really needs to be a link to the [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] at the bottom of the page.
Posted By: 2KSESportV6 Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/30/04 03:26 AM
Plus besides, how the hell can you have laptops in the hospital. They won't allow it. It's just like having a cell phone. You have no life to be posting about everydetail of what all happened. I wouldve spent every minute in the hospital room. What 20 y/o has 225,000 in life insurance coverage. I know he's full of it. She probably isnt dead. Thats BS!!
Posted By: Cheapo Mystique-o Re: :( Our Condolences - 03/30/04 03:46 AM
I've got $75k. And I'm 21.

They do allow laptops in hospitals, depending on what section. Hell, when I went with my dad for some heart tests, I asked where I could use my cell phone - They told me I could use it anywhere in their department. Wierd.

That doesn't mean he's not full of it, though.
© CEG Archives