Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Vote here for the April car Of The Month - 03/16/04 06:58 AM
Here are the 5 finalists for the month of April to be voted on. Vote once and only once. Voting will be left open untill March the 29th, closing at 1pm that day. I will then post the winner at 1:30pm that day.

Car of the month: April 2004

NorMich99SE

Cris'pus

brapple

MaxxPower76

cookie monster

Man what a bunch of sweet looking tours!
i have to vote for a previous contestant
Considering I've seen both Shawn and Erics cars upclose it was a tough vote for me, but with Shawn recent mods, especially the suspension, I voted for him, sorry Eric ,although your cars paint is BEEMIN' in some of the recent pics I've seen! Just follow me into the relm of lowering and your all set , as well as some new tires and non-blue rotors
wow didn't think my car was going to be picked

I just had a thought, if there is a calander made for 2005, maybe the car of the month winners from this year could be the cars for the calander?

just thought I would throw that out there for concideration
Originally posted by brapple:

I just had a thought, if there is a calander made for 2005, maybe the car of the month winners from this year could be the cars for the calander?

thats a good idea
You guys have some really nice cars. I've gotta get rid of the parking lot dents in mine... Mean people suck.

Originally posted by SnafuFlux:

thats a good idea

The Cover should be open to anybody. Maybe my car will make the cover. Check out the picture in my profile below...
Wow, I made it in again! Sweet. Nice competition again as well. I'm not even gonna vote this time, and Roger is right, Eric's paint is looking nice!
wow didn't think my car was going to be picked

tell me about it. Thanks so far for picking the only Canadian car
(Yikes, there's no snow there )
Congrads on making the list guys. Good looking cars once again. I really have to get some rims for mine. I recently removed the door guards and put side markers on. No pics yet because I'm still working on my headlights.
What the crap!?!? My car sucks!! Why do I have 9 votes?!?! I guess that's 9 people that need new monitors.

Roger-I do have new tires. I got a set of 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's and they fill up the wheel wells like a champ! No more 6" gap for me! I need to post pics of my new mods, but eh.
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
What the crap!?!? My car sucks!! Why do I have 9 votes?!?! I guess that's 9 people that need new monitors.

Roger-I do have new tires. I got a set of 225/45/17 Kumho Ecsta ASX's and they fill up the wheel wells like a champ! No more 6" gap for me! I need to post pics of my new mods, but eh.

shhh man. I like it alot, hence one of the 9 votes. They are all beautiful 'Tours, and represent out cars nicely.

ya'll keep up the good work, ya hear?

Wull awrigh den!! Woowee!
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:

Wull awrigh den!! Woowee!

all gret looking cars, tough choice.
Wow, Cris'pus! I think its probably just the angle, but that's the most pronounced 4x4 action I've seen on a tour!
Man I wish I had more up to date pics. It's not 4x4 anymore, like in that pic. And I've got some go mods. Oh well. 12 people can't be wrong!
Wow I wish I had known, I would've nominated my own SE. A well, I voted for my MI counterpart...
Shawn please clear your corners...

Check out my car...

Unneccesary whoring
My Cardomain
Bump
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Wow, Cris'pus! I think its probably just the angle, but that's the most pronounced 4x4 action I've seen on a tour!

You're very wilkommen. I wished my other pic was shown instead. It was higher and better looking. No offense 1 BADTOUR, but I shoulda told ya

also....I DO like live in Mountains 'ere in Canada eh, and traverse many a grueling road eh with angry Mountain Goats all around the area.........eh. If I didn't have 4x4 capability, I think I'd be Killed by now or worse...my car head-butted
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Wow I wish I had known, I would've nominated my own SE. A well, I voted for my MI counterpart...
Shawn please clear your corners...

Funny you should mention the clear corners, right now I have a spare set of headlights I'm slowly working on painting and clearing up, and my grille is sitting in a bath of muriatic acid and will soon be painted as well. BY SZ my front end should look just a tad different.
Such a hard choice as all the cars look great!
Nice job!
How about an "under the hood" month? or maybe just reqire a real tight shot... nice wheel/tire/brake/suspension combo or gleaming turbo or something like that? just a thought.
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
Bump
Originally posted by mbSVT:

You're very wilkommen. I wished my other pic was shown instead. It was higher and better looking. No offense 1 BADTOUR, but I shoulda told ya

also....I DO like live in Mountains 'ere in Canada eh, and traverse many a grueling road eh with angry Mountain Goats all around the area.........eh. If I didn't have 4x4 capability, I think I'd be Killed by now or worse...my car head-butted

Thank you! I live in northeast PA, and i have scraped my car, with stock springs, a lot with 185/70/14 dirt road tires... serious 4x4! i really could use stiffer springs, b/c i drive very, very hard, but i'm holding out for SEs, b/c i will never drop it, it just makes no sense.
NUMBER 1 DOSE IT FOR ME
the pics aren't loading for me, anyone else have that problem? i wnat to vote, but i can't unless i can see the pics
Originally posted by jmgilman:
the pics aren't loading for me, anyone else have that problem? i wnat to vote, but i can't unless i can see the pics

Oh in that case just go ahead and vote for me.
Originally posted by jmgilman:

I think fototime was having problems, the pics are loading now.

Oh and I'm very excited to see more interest in this, things are coming along very well. Thanks everyone and keep the votes coming in.
I have the same problem, tonight and on the first day, not all pics would show. I right clicked on the red "x", went to properties and cut and pasted to see the pic, went "Back" to the thread and that pic would be there but another that was there at first would not show. I clicked on that red "x", did the same thing, saw the pic, went "Back" to the thread and that pic would be there but a different one would be missing. I did the same thing again with the same results.
Looky what 2 minutes in MS Paint does! 6" drop boyee!!

Me likey. Who wants to donate to the "Dump Eric's Car Fund"?
Keep the votes coming in.
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Keep the votes coming in for Eric.

You left somethin out.
Just bringing this back to life before it drops off of page 4. Go and vote for your favorite!
Everyone is done voting???? Come on everyone you have less than 18 hours to get your votes in. Keep them votes coming in untill the end.
Less than 8 hours to vote, come on get those last minute votes in.
© CEG Archives