Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1BADTOUR CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/03/04 09:24 PM
Who all thinks that we need one???? If you think we need one post your thoughts here so maybe people with power can see our out cry for it.

CEG Car Of The Month Branch who thinks we should have one

Yes we need one, Lance please make one.
No, we don't need one so don't waste your time.

Please if you vote or have a thought on this please post and tell everyone what you think. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Mattyv12 Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/03/04 10:43 PM
We definatley need one. Its gets confusing to see three or four differnt posts about the same topic in two or more forums. I think it would be easier to follow and would recieve more instrest.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/04/04 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Mattyv12:
We definatley need one. Its gets confusing to see three or four differnt posts about the same topic in two or more forums. I think it would be easier to follow and would recieve more instrest.

Yeah thats why I want to do that so people can find it more easier. Yeah I think alot more peole would be interested if we had our own branch.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/04/04 08:47 PM
ttt
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/04/04 08:52 PM
If a forum needs to be deleted for this, I have one and its the 2003 National Convention post
Posted By: Antiramie_dup1 Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/04/04 08:57 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
If a forum needs to be deleted for this, I have one and its the 2003 National Convention post

Or the Autocross one...
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/05/04 08:24 AM
Keep them votes coming in.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/06/04 07:30 AM
TTT
Posted By: Pre98 Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/06/04 11:29 PM
Need one.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/07/04 10:42 AM
Thanks for all the votes so far. We still need alot more votes to show our need for this, so keep them votes coming in.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/08/04 10:50 AM
ttt
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/09/04 07:30 AM
I think it would be cool to have one.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/09/04 10:22 PM
Yes it would be great if we could get one.
IMHO a dedicated forum for COTM would detract from it. It'd get less traffic, less votes, less interest and eventually die out. Sadly, we've got enough forums for this 4 year dead car anyway.
Posted By: nasty1 Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/09/04 11:37 PM
Alright, as the origonator of the CEG car of the month idea (I didn't create I just pointed out the need for it), I think we need something different that hasn't been sugested.

I recommend that we have an entirely different page of off the contour.org home page. This will allow the for easier naviagtion of the car of the month page as well as allow for archiving it more easily.

Lets face it, the forums aren't the place for the car of the month, we don't need another forum...
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/10/04 07:50 PM
ttt
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: CEG Car Of The Month Branch???? - 02/13/04 09:34 AM
bump
© CEG Archives