Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: wa2tuff Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 03:05 AM
I've been involved in several GB's. Some have gone smooth and some haven't (ELglow gauges w/HVAC). But if anyone has ever dealt with Rick at Buckshot, you know what it's like to be treated like a customer should be treated. I have a powdercoated B&M shift knob, powdercoated pedal covers, and a beautiful powdercoated optimized TB from Rick. I would highly recommend him for any service he offers. His work is excellent and he keeps you informed every step of the way. Just thought I'd give credit where credit is certainly due. He deserves it.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 03:50 AM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
I've been involved in several GB's. Some have gone smooth and some haven't (ELglow gauges w/HVAC). But if anyone has ever dealt with Rick at Buckshot, you know what it's like to be treated like a customer should be treated. I have a powdercoated B&M shift knob, powdercoated pedal covers, and a beautiful powdercoated optimized TB from Rick. I would highly recommend him for any service he offers. His work is excellent and he keeps you informed every step of the way. Just thought I'd give credit where credit is certainly due. He deserves it.

Absolutely. Running a business is not just about providing a product - good communication, quality product, and willingness to stand behind their product and satisfy the customer.
Posted By: KnuKonceptz_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 04:36 AM
Rick is a stand up guy, now if he could only get me that 3L upper fitting I/C
Posted By: epattonm Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 05:11 AM
As many others will say, doing business with Rick is very customer oriented. I would definately do business with him again.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 07:45 AM
Originally posted by epattonm:
As many others will say, doing business with Rick is very customer oriented. I would definately do business with him again.

Posted By: 10mmFeeder Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 02:17 PM
Very professional...He went out of his way to give me outstanding service.
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 03:48 PM
Rick is top notch, I've done a few dealings with him in the past and he's doing my 2.5 for me very shortly.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 04:10 PM
Thats great to hear since I will be getting my TB optimized soon
Posted By: JaTo_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 04:28 PM

If I don't trade the 'Tour in on a new toy, I'll be taking it back to Rick to do Wilwoods and the tranny.

Nothing but glowing praise from me on Rick and the way he handles customers/cars.
Posted By: DemonSVT_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 06:13 PM
Rick & Brad are da-bomb-diggity man...
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 09:18 PM
Wow, this thread is a complete opposite from some more recent ones Some people should take note.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/29/04 09:29 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words. I strive to do my best for you guys and if I can't I won't be here anymore.

As for Brad, he deserves just as much credit in this as I do since I basically started from his business and we both worked hard to give you guys the best.

Thanks!!!
Rick
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: Buckshot Motorsports comments - 01/30/04 04:42 AM

© CEG Archives