Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Vote here for the January car of the month - 01/20/04 07:16 AM
Here are the 5 finalists for the month of January to be voted on. Vote once and only once. Voting will be left open until January 25, closing at 1pm that day.

Car of the month: January 2004
NorMich99SE

Speed Demon

MaxxPower76

TheStripedSVT

PhatSVT

PhatSVT...reminds me of my car stock
Originally posted by nyceboi:

Looks kinda like mine too. Glad to see that pic as I'm starting to forget what my car looks like, it's been at ford for almost two weeks now "busted shifter linkage".
Originally posted by nyceboi:

Why spank you!
Remember if there is a tie I will make the final vote, I will not vote untill the end. Good luck everyone and have fun.
I voted for Shawns ride (NorMich) because his car has come a long way since SZ02' We have a nice collection of finalists this month, thats for sure
Go Roger! wooot wooot!
TTT
Posted By: rouar Re: Vote here for the January car of the month - 01/20/04 04:52 PM
Voted PhatSVT. Man is that one clean ride.
Maby Ill clean mine for next month
tough choice. hmmmmm.

im taking some new pics, and im going to win next month!!!
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
tough choice. hmmmmm.

im taking some new pics, and im going to win next month!!!

Over my dead chassis!
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
I voted for Shawns ride (NorMich) because his car has come a long way since SZ02' We have a nice collection of finalists this month, thats for sure

You voted for me over your own car Roger? Dang man, thanks. I don't really think I'll win given the competition, but hey, worth a shot right?
To Hard!! Phat Speed and Roger in the same month come on!!! Thats not fair..

I voted for your car Shawn because the "car of the month" should be someones ride thats come a long way, like yours You didn't have a bad lookin' ride back at SZ02', but when you look at it now, damn, what a difference I mean thats just my .02 cents. Another reason to vote for "car of the month" is if its a ride thats just gotta get some attention, like someone who doesn't post alot for instance. In closing, I really like PhatSVT's and Demons ride too, but I know they'll get their chance down the road or maybe, this month
How do you jump on this to be in next months ballot?
You can submit your car for February 2004 car of the month starting the 25th of this month. Can't wait to see all the submissions for next month.
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
You can submit your car for February 2004 car of the month starting the 25th of this month. Can't wait to see all the submissions for next month.

I should get some kind of priority since I ordered gauges from you. Joke!
nice ride phatsvt

but if 4-sure have to place my vote for Speed Demon, look'n sick
All the cars submitted for this month look very sharp. Great competition.
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
I don't really think I'll win given the competition, but hey, worth a shot right?

Yep me too. I just figured it would be good excuse to give my car some screen time. There's alot of nice cars on this site. I think compitition will be tough every month. We should have the monthly winners go up for car of the quarter. Then the quarterly winners go up for car of the year. Now that will be hard to pick.
bah, my new wheels are way seksier!!
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

Wheels Shmeels Matt.
Originally posted by PhatSVT:
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

Wheels Shmeels Matt.

chump, you know you cant hang!
Originally posted by maxx_power76:
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
I don't really think I'll win given the competition, but hey, worth a shot right?

Yep me too. I just figured it would be good excuse to give my car some screen time. There's alot of nice cars on this site. I think compitition will be tough every month. We should have the monthly winners go up for car of the quarter. Then the quarterly winners go up for car of the year. Now that will be hard to pick.

Thats a great idea. The January-April Cars of the month will be put in a vote for the car of the first quarter, this will happen on April 19th and voting for the Car of the quarter will go untill the 23rd of April at 1:00pm. I will then post the winner of the 2004 Car Of The First Quarter on April the 23rd at 2:00pm. I will have more details as the date gets closer.
Posted By: R_G Re: Vote here for the January car of the month - 01/21/04 09:06 AM
I voted Speed Demon. Phat is very close to him though
I think all of them are sweet!
Nice job guys!!
They are all SWEET! but I had to go with THE Striped One
Originally posted by LUCA:
I think all of them are sweet!
Nice job guys!!

Yes they all are very nice rides. I'm looking forward to see how many submissions I get for next month.
TTT Have to keep doing this because I can't get a sticky.
Maybe the upcoming suspension mod and new pics will help me out, we shall see
I think NorMich99SE and MaxxPower76 would be getting alot more votes if you showed some of their better pics.

Those aren't really showing off "what they've got" you could say...

btw i voted for PhatSVT because his sits the lowest...ground controls for the rest of you!
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
I think NorMich99SE and MaxxPower76 would be getting alot more votes if you showed some of their better pics.

btw i voted for PhatSVT because his sits the lowest...ground controls for the rest of you!

Those are the best of the ones those two sent me. Those two beat out a couple svts because there cars look good, it was a very hard desion and I'm sure next month will be harder, but I couldn't ask for a funnier job.

Oh btw hurry up and vote everyone, you only have 2 and a half days left of voting.
T-Red always wins

I know you can't vote on this one but here is what the front looks like. I know I need to get some better pics.

Those are the best of the ones those two sent me. Those two beat out a couple svts because there cars look good, it was a very hard desion and I'm sure next month will be harder, but I couldn't ask for a funnier job.

Oh btw hurry up and vote everyone, you only have 2 and a half days left of voting.

Yeah, that one shown is one of my favorite shots of my car. If anyone wants to see more angles, views or whatever, they can click the link in my sig. For a fairly accurate mod list they can go here: http://www.fatrabbitclub.com/shawns_contour_page.htm
Oh, and for those inti front drive Nissans, take a look around that fatrabbit club page.
See if niether one of you win you both need to send me some updated pics don't forget if you don't win, you'll still be in the running for every month untill you do. It just depends on the submissions, I'm thinking about making a few months only svts, pre98s,and post98s, thats still in the planning process. So keep them submissions coming.

Maybe I'll wash my car and take some pics with Mt Sopris in the background. It's right inbetween where I live and Aspen
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Maybe I'll wash my car and take some pics with Mt Sopris in the background. It's right inbetween where I live and Aspen

Go for it, I'm sure that would be an awesome group of pics.

Well everyone hurry up and get you votes in, you have less than 24 hours untill voting is closed.

I will post the info for submissons for CEG Car Of The Month February 2004 when I get in tonight.

I will post the info for submissons for CEG Car Of The Month February 2004 when I get in tonight.

And I want a response from you too...
This is awesome, my first major contribution to CEG! (I was the one who brought up the need for a car of the month) NorMIch99SE grabbed my vote, very clean...
Originally posted by nasty1:
This is awesome, my first major contribution to CEG! (I was the one who brought up the need for a car of the month) NorMIch99SE grabbed my vote, very clean...

Yes, thanks for coming up with the idea. I can't wait for next month.
Well voting is closed, you can all view the winner in the pics and videos branch, CEG Car Of The Month January 2004**WINNER** It was a very close in votes, speeddemon was the runner up. Good luck next month.

I would like to give a big thanks to Stolon#05 for his help in selecting the finalists, with out his help I would have been all day picking the 5 finalists.LOL
© CEG Archives