Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: TGO NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 06:09 PM

Hit at work, looks like a box truck backed into it. No witnesses. Went right over the bumper...messed up the radiator support as well as what you can see in the pics. Sorry for the bad quality but i only had my phone on me so...

Looks like about $1700 worth of damage.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 06:11 PM
Damn that sucks. I think if I walked outta work and saw my car anymore banged up than it already is I would cry
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 07:41 PM
That really sucks, I mean REALLY sucks! Hit and run, what a puss that guy is/was Be careful Great One, I want YOUR car in one piece when you come here for SZ04'
Posted By: zgendron_dup1 Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 07:53 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
what a puss that guy is/was

I don't know if you've ever driven one of those box trucks, but its possible to hit things and NEVER know it. I know it sounds strange, but very possible.

I'm not saying this was or was not the case here, but the guy may have never known he did it.
Posted By: TGO Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 09:42 PM
I have, and yeah i know exactly what you mean. I really dunno what happened though, all i know is it sucks ballz. Atleast my HID bulbs weren't damaged and according to the body shop she will be good as new. I might be able to get some other stuff fixed too. Come spring zing all should be well again.

EDIT: And bk, I did cry a lil bit God I love that car...

Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
what a puss that guy is/was

I don't know if you've ever driven one of those box trucks, but its possible to hit things and NEVER know it. I know it sounds strange, but very possible.

I'm not saying this was or was not the case here, but the guy may have never known he did it.

Posted By: 00ContourSE_dup1 Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/17/03 11:24 PM
Chris...this sucks. Tis' a sad day when someone can damage your vehicle and not have the testicular fortitude to, at the very least, leave a note. I hope it all gets fixed and you find the sumbitch who damaged your car.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/18/03 01:09 PM
If you're in need of a silver frost hood, drop me a PM.

Looks, like she'll be back up and running pretty quick though.

Rick
horrible

so did you get the number or that bus that tagged you?
Posted By: TGO Re: NYCSVT not so NYC(e) anymore - 12/18/03 03:30 PM
Thanks rick, i'll see what happens I guess.

And no, no idea who did it...
© CEG Archives