Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 08:03 PM
I am just looking to see what everyone's personal favorite color is on contours (factory paint only...as if we go custom colors this thread could be and endless dicussion and war of the colors). I personally own an RD (Teal-type color) 1995 Contour GL, but i like the FL colored 'tours (T-red). so, what's your favorite color?

~Andrew
Posted By: NAPALM Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 08:04 PM
Moonlight Blue
Toreador Red.
silver frost
Posted By: Dark Sport Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 08:14 PM
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
silver frost

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 08:16 PM
I like my silver frost, looks nice and its VERY easy to maintain
I would like silver frost stock. Of course lime green custom. Sorry had to throw that in.
Originally posted by Dark Sport:
silver frost

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 09:09 PM
I have and like the T-Red but i also really like the silver frost and tropic green
Posted By: 1314_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 09:13 PM
Black is best when clean. When it's dirty, I'd pick silver.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 09:16 PM
cabaret red and midnight red

like the medium steel blue and champaque also
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 10:11 PM

^^^^ Ohhh, I Like Dat One!! Seriously, that is my all time personal favorite car on all of CEG. Only partly because that's my favorite color for a Contour.
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
^^^^ Ohhh, I Like Dat One!! Seriously, that is my all time personal favorite car on all of CEG. Only partly because that's my favorite color for a Contour.

yup thats my favorite color too i like white and black t red
T-Red
Posted By: trujap_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 11:37 PM
t-red is my favorite.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 11:38 PM
silver frost

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/28/03 11:44 PM
whos pre98 is that? the blue one that is?
what color code is that blue one!? its dead sexy...

~Andrew
Spruce Green

Looks gray. looks green, I picked it cuz I like it..
Posted By: laz2447_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 12:31 AM
pacific green...
Posted By: rmcd79_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 03:00 AM
Originally posted by juspifool:
T-Red

midnight red
Posted By: rouar Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 04:31 AM
Favorite 98+ SE/GL/LX color: the color of my own Contour! (T-red with gray interior)

Favorite pre-98 color: Champagne (with obviously beige interior, as that's all they were offered with)

Favorite SVT color: T-red with midnight blue interior

Second favorite: Black with tan (SVT), or black with gray (SE/GL/LX).

I'm surprised so many people like the silver frost. Oh well, leaves more of the rest for me (silver is my least favorite on the Contour!)
i love my champaigne GL, which will be T-red in summoer of 04, cause i like that color better! and it goes with the beige interior.
It's hard to pick a favorite color. I had a Deep Navy Tour that would almost change colors and you just can't beat it when it's clean. Same for T-Red and Pitch Black. I really dig some of the pre-98 colors though, like pink and the blue posted above. Yeah, I'd pimp a pink 1995 SE.
Posted By: sigma Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 06:22 AM
Quote:

what color code is that blue one!? its dead sexy...

Moonlight Blue.

It changes colors depending on the sun. It the dusk it looks like the pictures there, in the day it looks like the pictures in my sig.
Posted By: TheRock249 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 06:27 AM
i used to like silver frost the best, but couldnt find a silver svt around here, settled for t-red and now it's my fav!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 06:33 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
It's hard to pick a favorite color. I had a Deep Navy Tour that would almost change colors and you just can't beat it when it's clean.

Have to agree on the post 98 Navy Blue.
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 07:24 AM
my vote goes for the color of my possibly soon to be resurrected 95 se...midnite or moonlight blue whichever one it is...same color as mr. kinley's tour
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 07:52 AM
T-red with gray leather interior!
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 08:16 AM
Tropic Green of course! 2nd Moonlight Blue of 95-96, 3rd T-Red.

Least favorites: 98-99 tan (Camry clone color ), 2000 Chestnut brown (chocolate) , and the most infamous 1995 Coral Mist (pink) .
Posted By: contourchic Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 09:09 AM
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by Dark Sport:
silver frost

Im all about muh silver frost...it brings out my eyes!!!
Manda
Posted By: hrsepwrdrms Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 02:46 PM
1. Silver Frost
2. Tropic Green
Posted By: White99SE Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/29/03 05:15 PM
White?

But seriously folks... I really like the moonlight blue with black as my second choice.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 01:42 AM
Ive said it once and Ill stick by it. Referring to black cars, nothing looks better when clean, nothing looks worse when dirty.
Posted By: Static Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Kingpin:
Ive said it once and Ill stick by it. Referring to black cars, nothing looks better when clean, nothing looks worse when dirty.

WERD!!! I like T-red but that Blue post above is just sexy. I dont think you could get much better then that
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 03:15 AM
T-red for me, of course I'm biased. LOL And to think I never wanted red cars or even liked red all that much until now.
Originally posted by Big Poppa:

WERD!!! I like T-red but that Blue post above is just sexy. I dont think you could get much better then that

Agreed!
My favorite is teal blue with a close second being moonlight blue . My third favorite would be tropic green .
Posted By: patriotic Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 04:23 AM
I prefer black the best. It makes me strive to do a better detailing job everytime

Patriotic
99 SE
Originally posted by Kingpin:

Posted By: wa2tuff Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 06:02 AM
TROPIC GREEN AND THE FACT THAT IT'S SO RARE MAKES IT EVEN BETTER.
Posted By: Keith W_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 06:03 AM
Most seem to like the color of their car, let me add to that list and be the first for Lt. Denim Blue. Not very many of them either. I do like T-Red also.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 08:27 AM
Originally posted by bk4293:

Have to agree on the post 98 Navy Blue.

I'm a little bias but I've seen only a very few contiques my colour, so that and Green on Tan
Hey BK post me a shot of your Navy Blue cuz I think mine is, for some reason, a different navy(royal?) blue.
Here's mine...

Thanks

:EDIT:Oh and if we were counting the favorite's that's
Blue=18
Red=18
Black=6
Green=7
Silvie=10
Champagne=hehe 3 Yaaa
Posted By: Static Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 12:46 PM
well I love black to but only when its clean that is why i said werd
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 01:54 PM
A while back, someone on here had a Maroonish looking paint on their Tour. It was not red. It was a deep maroon. It was beautiful.
Also, around here in Charleston, I have seen several Tours with this Charcoal color on them. Makes it look real sleek. I am thinking about repainting the Tour with that color.
Posted By: DJ_SpaRky Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 02:20 PM
I've got Maroon (sorry no pics), but I personally like the SVT Black on Black/Grey.

EDIT: Muh Bads, I've got the T-Red, damned Newbies.
Probably was midnight red, it's maroonish in color. Pics in my sig if you want to verify that it's the color you're talking about.

Originally posted by MrsFurby72:
A while back, someone on here had a Maroonish looking paint on their Tour. It was not red. It was a deep maroon. It was beautiful.
Also, around here in Charleston, I have seen several Tours with this Charcoal color on them. Makes it look real sleek. I am thinking about repainting the Tour with that color.

I'm not sure what color code mine is but thats my favorite color. Light hits the paint and changes very cool. LInky
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 11/30/03 06:07 PM
Originally posted by luvinmycontour:
Toreador Red.

Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/01/03 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Contour_LXsport:
I'm not sure what color code mine is but thats my favorite color. Light hits the paint and changes very cool. LInky

i have the same color on my 95...i think its called moonlight blue

i hadnt seen those pics in awhile...reminds me when i wanted svt focuswheels
Silver Frost of course!
Posted By: blaze Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/02/03 03:37 AM
Mine has this purple color that changes kind of when you look at. Its factory, but have no idea what the color name is. Ill have to look at the window sticker.

Blaze
Posted By: contourchic Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/02/03 07:50 AM
Black Cherry I think is tha color....cant tell its not black till your all up on it!
Posted By: blaze Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/02/03 11:51 AM
Its definitely purple. It changes a little when you walk around it because it has like a pearl effect to it.
i know the one, its on the tauri and windstarz...
Posted By: Static Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/02/03 06:34 PM
I think its called melina blue I know there are some coogs out there with this color.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/03/03 05:52 AM
I've seen a couple pre-98 GLs in a dark silver/anthracite type color. I would love an SVT with it.
Posted By: DevKustoms Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/03/03 06:03 AM
SILVER FROST REPRESENT. but i love the blue and t-red right below it
Posted By: Monstour Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/03/03 06:30 AM
I like pacific green, Ive acctually been asked if it was my factory paint
Posted By: IonNinja Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/03/03 10:42 AM
black and midnight blue
Sliver and midnight blue. Midnight blue I would prefer first though. Bad!!
Desert Violet:

(pic courtesy of: http://www.cardomain.com/id/toronto420)

I had a '96 GL that colour...I miss it.

I wanna paint my '98 that colour but I think it would look stupid with my midnight blue interior...What do U all think?
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: What's your favorite Contour color? - 12/03/03 04:03 PM
1995 had some wacky colors offered.

Here is what the "Coral" pink loooks like:

95 pink mysty

And here is light green, don't remember the factory name:

mint green Tour
© CEG Archives