Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Russell-3L who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/27/03 03:48 PM
this is all you need!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444561374&category=33740#ebayphotohosting
when they say "30 shot", what exactly does that mean? Does that mean you can use it 30 times? Or does it denote how long it lasts in one usage?
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/28/03 03:13 AM
30 shot as in a 30hp shot

but this kit is the biggest joke i ever seen!
Posted By: Faboo Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/28/03 05:32 AM
thats just funny....its like...it comes with a hose and 10 canisters..where does it go...... exaclty how is the nitrous distibuted....funy funny funny
Posted By: jmgilman Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/28/03 06:45 AM
too bad nitrous sucks anyways...it's basically a pointless boost (unless ur like drag racing..i guess)
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/28/03 08:09 AM
So you open it and it just rushes into the intake? Hope you don't have a mtx and have to shift during that time.
Your a real brain child aren't you? How many road race cars do you see using the bottle? NONE! Nitrous Oxide is a drag racing power adder.
Originally posted by jmgilman:
too bad nitrous sucks anyways...it's basically a pointless boost (unless ur like drag racing..i guess)

Posted By: coatsy Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/28/03 01:11 PM
LMAO, Dodge Neon with Nitrous.. Funniest thing I ever saw, funnier thing is come idiot will bid on it
Posted By: IonNinja Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/30/03 11:47 AM
hahaha sleeper bottles huh

I'm sure nobody will notice all 10 of those baby bottles...
Posted By: THEDANT21 Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/30/03 03:49 PM
Are those 12 gram Co2 cartraiges painted blue?

Edit: lol look at his feedback and what he has bought, this is for sure a qauilty product! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2355167965&category=14310
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 11/30/03 10:00 PM
Originally posted by coatsy:
LMAO, Dodge Neon with Nitrous.. Funniest thing I ever saw, funnier thing is come idiot will bid on it

I hate neons as much as the next guy, but some one needs to show coatsy the site with the old rental neon that they slapped the nitrous on...its interesting.
Originally posted by THEDANT21:
Are those 12 gram Co2 cartraiges painted blue?

Edit: lol look at his feedback and what he has bought, this is for sure a qauilty product! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2355167965&category=14310

Nitous Oxide is used for Whipped Cream dispensers. They look like the CO2 cartridges but do have NOx in them.

Some people have been known to abuse them and use it for the side effect on the human body. Also known as Laughing Gas, Dentist use it for an anesthetic.

Posted By: Jeb Hoge_dup1 Re: who wants to have the fastest car? - 12/01/03 07:15 PM
Heh, they're called whippets.
Originally posted by amarv12:
Originally posted by coatsy:

I hate neons as much as the next guy, but some one needs to show coatsy the site with the old rental neon that they slapped the nitrous on...its interesting.

Here ya go! 13.82 @ 102mph ain't too shabby for an ATX Neon!
© CEG Archives