Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Ok Boys and Girls

The new catalog is now online. So to start placing order, follow this link, Signature L/M online catalog

This should make things go much faster.

Let me know if you run into any problems and if you have any suggestions.
w00t!

Thanks Bill!

EDIT: Is this the place to report errors and problems? I found a couple of minor things.
Wow That is really cool!
Umm wow!!! Bill why do I have to put my security setting to low to view?
Just let that site put cookies on your machine.
Its more than that. On one of my browsers, I have it set to only allow cookies from originating server. Bill's site didn't like that, so I used a different browser. I'm thinking Todd's browser was set similarly.
How come I can't see SVT parts? I.e., for rear suspension, it only gives struts w/out SVT.
Thanks Bill! On another note, thanks again for the parts I ordered from you this summer. I will definitly be using you for all of my Ford needs! Thanks again!
must....not....click....buy.....
picture not coming up for 96 mystique cup holders. just some help, not bickering. nice site
I allowed the site to leave Cookies but still not working, nothing shows up in the area where the parts would be displayed, any suggestions?
I talked to Bill today and he's aware of the problem.
Originally posted by Bill @ SigLM:
Ok Boys and Girls

The new catalog is now online. So to start placing order, follow this link, Signature L/M online catalog

This should make things go much faster.

Let me know if you run into any problems and if you have any suggestions.

Cobalt Parts Counter, aye. I developed a nice credit card processing system for that piece of software when I used to work at PC Jeep. It's actually quite nice. Mitchell 1 powered (-;

*Edit* BTW, did they rape you on the monthly fee like they did to me ?

Tim
ZA Pro user here, I had to turn cookies and ads OFF for the site to work right.
I will be taking all your suggestions and problems and calling Cobalt on this.

There is still some bugs and tweaks Iwould like to do. Just be patient and it will all be worth it.

I will be trying to advertise on other sites as well. I think I will have a better response time than before.

Thanks for the positive remarks guys!!!

I hope this thing takes off and the CEG has a great parts resource.
Interesting, just clicking around I noticed the 95s have different windshields than the 96-00s. Anyone know what's up?
96+ is more money, maybe it's thicker?

Brian Dors
99 SVT
I seem to be having a problem.

When I click "I Agree to these Terms", it just seems to loop back to the Agreement without any error messages or other notification.

Does this include out special "discount" Bill???
Originally posted by zgendron:
I seem to be having a problem.

When I click "I Agree to these Terms", it just seems to loop back to the Agreement without any error messages or other notification.

That's what is was doing for me. I have Zone Alerm Pro and had to turn off cookies and the add blocker for it to work.
Just skip the whole "third party cookie" mess and go directly to www.partsvoice.com.
Posted By: EvlBill Re: It's Here, It's Here!! Now Taking orders - 10/03/03 07:07 PM
Site's lookin good, Bill. Now all I have to do is actually find the part that I want and I'll be doin good.

jocatz: I'm seeing the same exact "cookie mess" at that site too.
Hey, has anyone seen where an SVT throttle body is listed in there? I looked all over the place in there under 99 Contour... and couldn't find it for the life of me. Anyone know where it is in there?

I saw 98 and 99 Contour Headlights for $71 on there. Is that right? Cause as you guys with the 98+ Contiques know, those things are usually way more. And in the parts description, it gives 95-2000. Has anyone ordered headlights from the site? I just wanna make sure this is right before I make a purchase...thanks.

P.S. If anyone found a Cougar shift knob on there, a part number or link would be appreciated, cause I can't find it.
is this the guy/place i can get the DMD for like $40 or something like that? also are the 98+ headlights really $71??? if so im ordering as soon as i get comfirmation on the those things
Bill is a great guy I ordered a few things from him today. The DMD kit is
1S7Z-6312-CA List $62.17 CEG $46.63

F5RZ-6A340-B List $3.23 CEG $2.42

F1AZ-6378-A List $3.39 CEG $2.54
These are the prices I got a couple days ago.

© CEG Archives