Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: silverbullet - 04/06/02 07:23 PM
Posted By: bdmstang Re: - 04/06/02 08:48 PM
So he received your money yesterday and you're worried he hasn't sent it yet? It's only been a day, sometimes things come up and you can't make it to fedex that day. Don't worry, you'll have it by Tuesday probably.
Posted By: Corey Re: - 04/06/02 09:10 PM
damn coreys :rolleyes:
Posted By: infuryum Re: - 04/06/02 09:19 PM
File suit. Now.
Posted By: Corey Re: - 04/06/02 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by infuryum:
File suit. Now.
hahahha eek
Posted By: Square Root Guy Re: - 04/06/02 11:59 PM
And you have to pay extra for fedex to deliver on saturday.
Posted By: SHADY Re: - 04/07/02 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Corey:
Quote:
Originally posted by infuryum:
[b]File suit. Now.
hahahha eek [/b]
I know of a few guys out that way who could possibly pay him a visit and break some bones if you'd like....
Posted By: laz2447 Re: - 04/07/02 12:23 AM
i would give it alittle bit...but you are normal for being concerned...
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/07/02 05:26 AM
I wouldn't mind if he did not ship it if he would just mail me an dsay I could not do it Friday and it will get done Monday. I have sent him 3 messages with no response. I will give him until Monday and then I will contact paypal and whoever else who can do something about it.
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/07/02 07:31 PM
I did some searching and came up with his home phone number. I called and he said he was tied up at work and could not mail it Friday. I did not throw a fit because it could have happened to me and he assured me he would mail it out monday and get me the tracking number. I will keep everyone posted as to the out come.
Posted By: docSVT Re: - 04/08/02 07:04 AM
You also have to understand you're probably not top priority on this guy's list either. Family, work, etc.. always come first. Or maybe he just procrastinates(sp?) like me laugh Sounds like he's working on it though, keep us posted.
Posted By: Nrsstc Re: - 04/08/02 02:51 PM
Having worked for Fedex, you may want to call 1-800 GO FEDEX and speak to a customer service agent. Give them the shipper's address and ask them to check if he made any shipments to you in the last few days. They do this kind of search all the time. It will also give you alittle peace of mind. Good luck!
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/08/02 05:44 PM
Alright he sent me a message from another email addy and said he had been real busy and his mom would send the kkm out today at lunch and get me the tracking # asap, he said he was sorry about the holdup.

And to docSVT if I send you money or get money I expect me or the person I am receiveing money from to make me top priorty because that is good buisness. I guess I expect to much from other people I do my best to please people when I do buisness over the net because I know from first hand how it feels to get screwed on purchases on the net and Mine was not from an individual but a known company oh well thanks for all yalls imput and I will tell you when I get the kkm!
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/10/02 06:43 PM
Ok I did get the filter today, I was expecting the tube that runs to it also. I also have a hole in the rubber on the filter and it is connected to a aluminun coupling. Was I wrong by reading the add to say kkm and it should be more than just the filter? If so should I go ahead with fileing a complaint with paypal?
Posted By: bnoon Re: - 04/10/02 06:53 PM
The KKM is a filter and a MAF adapter with a few bolts and a small bracket. Can you post a picture of what all you recieved?
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/10/02 07:41 PM
I will post a pic when I get home!
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/10/02 10:58 PM
Everyone check out www.angelfire.com/realm2/silverbullet/kkm.html
and see what everyone thinks about the kkm, is it all there and what the hell is the hole in the filter, my thoughts are it ain't good!
Posted By: ItsnSE Re: - 04/10/02 11:05 PM
Umm, That hole is not a good thing! I, ME, Myself, depending on how much I payed for it, would tape that puppy up with some duct tape smile I don't think it would interfere with the functioning of the filter. How much did you pay for this thing? You do have a good MAF adapter plate now.

Later,

Chris
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/10/02 11:22 PM
Chris I got screwed I think, I payed 75.00 for it and what you see is what I got, I thought it would come with the tube going to the engine, Is this all I am supposed to have in the pics?
Posted By: silverbullet Re: - 04/10/02 11:24 PM
Where can you find pics and order a kkm from on the net, I had the address but I can't find it?
Posted By: Officer Cartman Re: - 04/10/02 11:43 PM
That looks like everything you get when you buy it from Kurtz, minus the hole smile Not sure how the heck you're going to fix that, but I can't believe he didn't mention it to you before sending it out.. That just sucks.
Posted By: Mr. Ed Re: - 04/10/02 11:49 PM
If you think about it you still got a decent deal- that is what you would get form KKM- minus the hole- just go get you a new filter and you still got it for less than what it would cost new. The pipe you are talking about is sold seperately from BAT.
If you don't want it let me know- I'll buy it from you for $30! cool (Jokin with ya. you got a good deal- I woulda bought it) Speakin of which- anyone have intake they want to sell me for my 99 SE???
http://www.spmotorsports.com/contour_intakes.html
http://www.spmotorsports.com/contour_intakes_intake_pipe.html
Posted By: I-Dom-In-8 Re: - 04/10/02 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Officer Cartman:
That looks like everything you get when you buy it from Kurtz, minus the hole smile Not sure how the heck you're going to fix that, but I can't believe he didn't mention it to you before sending it out.. That just sucks.
yes that is all you get when you order it new. Minus the whole. take some eletrical tape and cover it up, you will be fine. And for 75bucks well new its only $95-97.
© CEG Archives