Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Cris'pus Why so many anonymous? - 08/15/03 04:13 AM
When you check online (like I just did) why are there so many anonymous users? Why don't they just join? Curious that's all.
Posted By: 96SEMAN Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/15/03 04:17 AM
They're shy-yeah,that's it !!
Posted By: Bailey Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/15/03 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
When you check online (like I just did) why are there so many anonymous users? Why don't they just join? Curious that's all.

Maybe it's because some of them have been banned from here
Posted By: arjoel_dup1 Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/15/03 06:03 AM
Most of them are probably just not logged on to there account...i know that happens to me often.
Posted By: fenderman49_dup1 Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/15/03 06:12 AM
Well, sometimes I will pop in to poke my head around looking for new ideas on detailing, etc. Most of this "popping in" is done during my off periods at school in the labs where there are 20 different computers in each lab. Since I am not guaranteed the same one and my cookies don't transfer over, I don't even bother signing in especially if I am only in for about 5 or 10 minutes.
Posted By: PA 3L SVT_dup1 Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/16/03 08:47 PM
I don't show up in the "who's online" list, by choice. I am probably counted as one of the anonymous users.
Posted By: Davo Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 12:03 AM
I choose to be anonymous as well.

Perhaps the real mystery is not why there are so many anonymous members, but really who the hell checks the "Who's Online" page.
Posted By: mavrock_dup1 Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 12:40 AM
I think a lot of them aren't registered.
My dad cruises the Turbo T-Bird forums but hasn't registered on them yet...
Posted By: MCconnection cc Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 03:34 PM
How can you get banned from CEG?
Posted By: lsneo Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 03:34 PM
i check the whos online page, its good for whem you want to pm someone.
Posted By: rouar Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 03:47 PM
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:
How can you get banned from CEG?

Anger enough people or intentionally and repeatedly break the forum rules, and the moderators will take care of it.
Posted By: tastethefury Re: Why so many anonymous? - 08/17/03 07:49 PM
I almost got banned from a Ranger forum when I went head to head with an admin. It turned out another admin blocked me temporarily, so I made a new name that was identical to the admin's name excpet it had an extra space. They didn't like that very much, and threatened to toss me. Since then I have bought the contour and put the truck up for sale!
© CEG Archives