Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BURNTU2_dup1 Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 02:35 AM
Alright ladies, I'm curious as to how many of you are out there and CEG members. First name please, age, and most importantly the year and model of your ride(ex. SVT, LX, SE, whatever it be). I know there has to be at least a dozen of you, I see you women in contours all the time.

I'm Jake by the way, 24 years old, Nor-Cal, and I look forward to hearing about you all and your cars!!! Pic's are great too if you have them!!!

Bye!
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:00 AM
Usually the leg humpers flock to the ladies and not the other way around.
Posted By: BURNTU2_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:15 AM
Originally posted by mbb41:

It's not a hormonal thing, I'm just really curious as to how many ladies are part of this group and the age ranges.
It's an honest to goodness survey, that has nothing to do with what you mentioned.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:17 AM
hi sexy!
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:20 AM
Well, I guess I will be the first.

My name is Renee, I live on Charleston Air Force Base, South Carolina. I am 31. Check sig for car. I love my Tour. Got it when it was 1 yr 1 month old. Hoping nothing happens to it so my 11 yr old may drive it when he's of age.

Also, we just moved here from northern California. We lived in Rohnert Park, near Santa Rosa.
Posted By: GrnSVTour00 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 04:01 AM
well, i'm 22, i drive the car listed in my signature im from se michigan, this is the first nicest car i've had. i'm pretty much happy w/ it right now, cept for the fact the tranny is bein fixed right now
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
hi sexy!

Buwhahahahahahahaahaaa!!!
Posted By: R_G Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:37 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Hi, guyz. Ma name is Lou Ann, I am 19, work at Hooters. I got my 1995 tour in 1993 and just adore it. Planning to put in the old V12 engine from 750 bimma soon. Need your help plz.

I thought u were a guy....
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 02:14 PM
My name is Jade and I'm 22. You can see my car in my sig. I'm from the NW and measure 36dd/24/32.
Originally posted by The Ripper:
My name is Jade and I'm 22. You can see my car in my sig. I'm from the NW and measure 36dd/24/32.

Yea like thats somehting you will find on CEG...
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:

exactly because there's a time and place for everything.
I don't see the need to single out female contour owners on this site.
Normally, I'm all for checkin out the ladies, etc, but we're all enthusiasts here. Who cares what our sex is.
Posted By: MyCaiNsBroK3N Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:00 PM
Word!
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Normally, I'm all for checkin out the ladies, etc, but we're all enthusiasts here. Who cares what our sex is.

Woo Hoo...
Hey Babay...
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:08 PM

I have to agree here, sorry, but i have to. I am usually all up for "meeting" new women, but here on CEG is not the palce IMHO. If it were, I think lance would put a "singles" forum on the site.

the last thing we need is a bunch of CEgers passing nudy pics....lmao...

Good luck..

Roz
Posted By: onosway Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:18 PM
lol.. in relation to this post:

rule of the CEG #5 - This is not a singles bar. This is a car forum, keep your matchmaking offline.

(i tried to make it sound like we're a cult)

This seems like an obvious attempt to single out women of this group - singling out anybody or any group would be wrong. You wouldn't post "Black people of CEG" "Mexicans of CEG" "homosexuals of CEG"....

.... do we call out ricers? naw..they some freak of nature and deserved to be singled out and ridiculed. (I will be one of them in some of you peoples eyes.)
Posted By: Ed98.5SVT Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:20 PM
Originally posted by nyceboi:
lol.. in relation to this post:

rule of the CEG #5 - This is not a singles bar. This is a car forum, keep your matchmaking offline.

(i tried to make it sound like we're a cult)

Yeah, save the singles' scene for the local meets.
Posted By: MotorCity Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 03:33 PM
I don't think he was trying to pick anyone up...sheesh. Cut the guy some slack.

He was simply asking if there were any females here. This could be a person of any age. I think he was just curious to see what types of people are out there on CEG.

Posted By: Nate S Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
hi sexy!

Buwhahahahahahahaahaaa!!!

oh god...i think something just died inside of me!
Posted By: BURNTU2_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MotorCity:

He was simply asking if there were any females here. This could be a person of any age. I think he was just curious to see what types of people are out there on CEG.

Thanks for the support MotorCity, you are absolutely correct! This is getting out of hand what everybody is saying. Nudie pics, looking for singles, trying to get a date?? Who said anything about any of that! I can't make it to the meets because I live across the country from you guys. I was curious as to how many women are part of this group and into contours, that's all! It's not racist, it's not singling anybody out, and there is nothing wrong with me asking what I did. Thanks MrsFurbuy72 for replying and also GrnSVTour00, any ladies offended by me asking, simply don't reply. As for you crazy liberals posting on here, calling me names, and blowing this whole thing out of proportion, kiss my conservative a$$ & take your insane opinions elsewhere.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

I have to agree here, sorry, but i have to. I am usually all up for "meeting" new women, but here on CEG is not the palce IMHO. If it were, I think lance would put a "singles" forum on the site.

the last thing we need is a bunch of CEgers passing nudy pics....lmao...Good luck..

No matter where I go, nobody will take my nudy pix anyway.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:14 PM
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
Thanks MrsFurbuy72 for replying and also GrnSVTour00, any ladies offended by me asking, simply don't reply. As for you crazy liberals posting on here, calling me names, and blowing this whole thing out of proportion, kiss my conservative a$$ & take your insane opinions elsewhere.

Soooo many people are getting waaaayyyy too thin skinned. Hope that doesn't offend any of you pale people out there.
Posted By: Remix_Contour Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:15 PM
Hi,

My name is Robyn, I am 24 and I have a 1998 Contour. Check my sig for pics on cardomain, and our site that my boyfriend built!! (NewPowerRadio)

Love the 'Tour... working on upgrading some stuff now, but looking for lots of ideas!! If you have any, please feel free to pm me or NewPowerRadio.

Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 07:15 PM
Originally posted by MotorCity:

Thanks for the support MotorCity, you are absolutely correct! This is getting out of hand what everybody is saying. Nudie pics, looking for singles, trying to get a date?? Who said anything about any of that! I can't make it to the meets because I live across the country from you guys. I was curious as to how many women are part of this group and into contours, that's all! It's not racist, it's not singling anybody out, and there is nothing wrong with me asking what I did. Thanks MrsFurbuy72 for replying and also GrnSVTour00, any ladies offended by me asking, simply don't reply. As for you crazy liberals posting on here, calling me names, and blowing this whole thing out of proportion, kiss my conservative a$$ & take your insane opinions elsewhere.

Can any one take a joke any more...i thought the "LMAO" at the end of my post would tip you off that i was just having fun.

And i never called you names, and i never blew it out of proportion, i was just having fun with a post that could be taken in many ways...please forgive me i didnlt know fun and sarcasim was outlawed here ....I see it so many times on the boards i got use to it.

Roz
There are 3 girls in the DFW/Oklahoma area.
Myself, lil-SVTless, & Zum

I actually drive a Lincoln LS V8 and my husband has the Contour.

lil-SVTless obviously had an SVT not sure what she has as of toady itâ??s either a Honda or a Jeep.

I have no clue what Zum drives.

Whenever we do have a meet I'd say the turnout of girls is pretty high about 40% maybe, but that might be because we hang out at a cool place...and the beer is cheap.
Posted By: BOFH Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 08:22 PM
Heck,

I can't even get my wife in the Contour (but sometimes I get her in other places <rimshot>)

But seriously, she didn't want to ride in the SVT before the Street Flight Turbo.

Now she won't even look at the car.

However, my 4 year old daughter always asks if we are going to take the fast car. So there is hope.

PS Does anybody have a copy of that picture that was Photochopped last year of my daughter, the M3 Bimmer and a mushroom cloud in the background...

TB
Posted By: contour96 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/12/03 10:37 PM
My name is Alicia....I am 28 years old..I live in Eastpointe Michigan..I drive a 96 Contour LX...love the car...no pics yet...I did have some but they didnt turn out very good..hopefully soon I will have some...PM me if ya want or my aol name is contourluvr and my yahoo is ali_b25
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/13/03 12:58 AM
Alright I'm a ceg'er I dont drive a contour but after my boyfriends Obsession with his I got into it. I love to just look at the mods plus I've met some really cool people.
Originally posted by Remix_Contour:
Hi,

My name is Robyn, I am 24 and I have a 1998 Contour. Check my sig for pics on cardomain, and our site that my boyfriend built!! (NewPowerRadio)

Love the 'Tour... working on upgrading some stuff now, but looking for lots of ideas!! If you have any, please feel free to pm me or NewPowerRadio.

Where did your sig go?
Posted By: Bullet Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/13/03 06:16 AM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

the last thing we need is a bunch of CEgers passing nudy pics....lmao...Good luck..

No matter where I go, nobody will take my nudy pix anyway.

I feel your pain.

Posted By: Remix_Contour Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/13/03 01:59 PM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
Originally posted by Remix_Contour:
Hi,

Where did your sig go?

I'm hoping its here this time !?!?!?!
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 04:30 PM
Originally posted by BOFH:
Heck,

I can't even get my wife in the Contour (but sometimes I get her in other places <rimshot>)

But seriously, she didn't want to ride in the SVT before the Street Flight Turbo.

Now she won't even look at the car.

However, my 4 year old daughter always asks if we are going to take the fast car. So there is hope.

TB

My wife says it's too bouncy, and that's on the stock suspension! But my daughter (age 6) loves the car, especially with all the windows down, and the roof open.
Posted By: cwcsvt1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 05:00 PM
Originally posted by mbb41:

thas funny
Posted By: cwcsvt1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 05:02 PM
Originally posted by The Ripper:

if we cared what u looked like we would ask, whats ur car like???
Posted By: cwcsvt1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 05:03 PM

I agree. This place is for CEG, not meeting ladies, u wanna meet girls in contours, go race em or talk to em
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 07:40 PM
Originally posted by linabby:
Alright I'm a ceg'er I dont drive a contour but after my boyfriends Obsession with his I got into it. I love to just look at the mods plus I've met some really cool people.

Check out her sig & give this girl a CEG WIDOW T-shirt
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 07:49 PM
Originally posted by cwcsvt1:

I agree. This place is for CEG, not meeting ladies, u wanna meet girls in contours, go race em or talk to em

Wait I didnt find anything offensive when he asked if their are any ceg ladies here. Honestly I haven't met that many. I thought this thread was squashed but I think the point he was trying to make was he hasnt seen any girls in his area driving nice contours. Probably only old people. I live in CA and I havent seen any contour owners take pride in their cars. Like I said pretty much all the contours i see have old people in them who dont know how to drive.
Posted By: 1sweetride Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:35 PM
I am not old!!!!! And I do know how to drive!!!!!!
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 1sweetride:

Your right You are REALLY old!!!! If driving like my grandpa counts then yes you can drive!!!!
Posted By: 1sweetride Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:39 PM
That's not what you are yelling in bed....I don't think I heard the word old or STOP there......Sorry people a little TMI for you.......
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:46 PM
MICHAEL! You had to go there! I dont remember any yelling! stop making stuff up!
Posted By: 1sweetride Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:49 PM
OK enough enough...I don't want to have to go into details and then have this thread stopped. So I will just leave it alone.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 08:55 PM

Wait I didnt find anything offensive when he asked if their are any ceg ladies here. Honestly I haven't met that many. I thought this thread was squashed but I think the point he was trying to make was he hasnt seen any girls in his area driving nice contours. Probably only old people. I live in CA and I havent seen any contour owners take pride in their cars. Like I said pretty much all the contours i see have old people in them who dont know how to drive.

I live in San Jose Ca....and trust me for the amount of money i put into my SVT...i love my car.....but im a guy...not a girl....most CEGers i have meet are guys.

Roz
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/18/03 10:32 PM
well, i saw a pretty good looking chick driving a red svt in des moines a few weeks ago (pretty good as in she was a 7 or 8 out of 10). looked totally stock.

also, there are a few girls crusin contours here in clinton. one delivers for pizza hut, she looks pretty good with a maroon 98+ gl stock. one is a hairdresser and drives an exact duplicate of my stock gl. another is a 16 year old freind of mine with a teal 95 gl. yet another is a decent girl driving a light blue 95 lx (i think) with tinted windows. by the way, clinton isn't very big, so you see the same people over and over.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 06:59 AM
Where's Heather (Locochick)?
Posted By: joedonut Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 03:40 PM
Originally posted by insayne_kokane:
well, i saw a pretty good looking chick driving a red svt in des moines a few weeks ago (pretty good as in she was a 7 or 8 out of 10). looked totally stock.

also, there are a few girls crusin contours here in clinton. one delivers for pizza hut, she looks pretty good with a maroon 98+ gl stock. one is a hairdresser and drives an exact duplicate of my stock gl. another is a 16 year old freind of mine with a teal 95 gl. yet another is a decent girl driving a light blue 95 lx (i think) with tinted windows. by the way, clinton isn't very big, so you see the same people over and over.

That's too cool. My mom is from Clinton, I have yet to meet anyone else from there.
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.
Hi I'm Honkerytonk, I'm so lonely I made a girlfriend out of old linens and stuffed them with pillows... I put really big pillows in the boob area though. I like to take walks down the beach... usually by myself because I'm all alone... All I want is for someone to hold in my arms and fall asleep with... maybe have a dutch oven with... If any lovely ladies are interested in smelling my undercover farts you can AIM me at Zedexfive
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Hi I'm Honkerytonk, I'm so lonely I made a girlfriend out of old linens and stuffed them with pillows... I put really big pillows in the boob area though. I like to take walks down the beach... usually by myself because I'm all alone... All I want is for someone to hold in my arms and fall asleep with... maybe have a dutch oven with... If any lovely ladies are interested in smelling my undercover farts you can AIM me at Zedexfive

oh baby, now that's what I'm talking about.
he's mine! all you girls can back off now.
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Hey I'm Amanda and I have a 98.5 black CSVT. I have pics somewhere, but I need to post some new ones. I'm 20, well 21 in November!! Whoo hoo! By the way I wasn't offended either.

Amanda is the hottest chick on the planet! Hey, I didn't know I was older than you!?!? And she has the dopest fly ride evah!
Posted By: cwcsvt1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 08:35 PM

Your right You are REALLY old!!!! If driving like my grandpa counts then yes you can drive!!!!

Harsh...
Posted By: BURNTU2_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 10:18 PM
Thanks to all you ladies who replied, it's good to see you women interested in contours and the sport in general. I hope more women get into this hobby and join the club in the future. As for you guys, thanks for describing your fantasy women that you'll never have, and also your blow up dolls that ride along with you, I really could care less to hear about it.
As for the women of CEG, keep showing these guys that a woman CAN drive a stick, and WIN too!!!
I am man enough to admit I have lost to a woman on the track more than once, keep it up ladies!!

Later everyone
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:
Where's Heather (Locochick)?

Right here, yo.

I'm Heather, 28, live in New Orleans (hopefully moving to Chitown soon). I drive a beautiful white '95 GL WITH Chrome strips. . I've got some mods (E0s, SVT exhaust and some audio equipment), but I have more waiting for me when I can get my car to my man Hector to help me with them.

Haha..HonkeyTonk said Dutch Oven.
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 10:43 PM
As for the women of CEG, keep showing these guys that a woman CAN drive a stick, and WIN too!!!

Ahhh, I WISH I had gotten a stick Contour. I would have LOVED that. Unfortunately, there weren't any availible when I was looking. Ah well.
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/19/03 11:47 PM

Harsh...

LOL

Guess you're out, Amanda. Oh man, that was mean! I'm sooooo sorry, but I had to! Please forgive me.

Wait a minute....buwhahahhaahahhaahahhahahahahhaaahhahaa!!!!
Posted By: stickyjazz Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/20/03 03:13 AM
Hi guys. My name is Buffy. I am 22 and single and a Contour owner. My hobbies include drinking, driving and frivolous fornication. When is the next meet???
Originally posted by stickyjazz:
Hi guys. My name is Buffy. I am 22 and single and a Contour owner. My hobbies include drinking, driving and frivolous fornication. When is the next meet???

You do all three at the same time?!?!?! I met a chick named Buffy. I kept telling her I forgot her name so she'd introduce herself again. She had a reeeeeal Southern accent.
Posted By: LinaBby Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/20/03 03:27 AM
Originally posted by stickyjazz:

Hey Hey No such thing as frivolous fornication!!!! LoL

Posted By: GoodSki411 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/20/03 12:52 PM
Hey!
I'm Karen, and I am from NH. I've been part of the CEG for a year now. My hubby and I "co-own" our '00 Silverfrost SVT (as you can see in my sig- hehe). The hubby had one before (a '98 T-Red) that was sold (and I never drove!). When we were looking for a replacement for my '95 Mazda 626 last year at this time, SVT's started to come back into the picture. Then, we found the one we bought, and the rest is history! It was exactly what I was looking for- V6, silver, moonroof, spoiler, alloys, etc. I had to learn how to drive stick when we bought this car (because both of our cars are stick now!), and I love it! Not sure if I will ever go back to automatic! It's so much more fun!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/20/03 01:16 PM
Zedexfive

Damn Canadians. It's Z! Not zed. Zed's dead.
Originally posted by todras:
Zedexfive

Damn Canadians. It's Z! Not zed. Zed's dead.

Yeah I hate Zed too, but any Canadian commercials call it the Zedexfive...

That and Zeeexfive looks wierd, and ZX5 was already taken

That's all I have to say aboot it!

Amanda is the hottest chick on the planet! Hey, I didn't know I was older than you!?!? And she has the dopest fly ride evah!

Thanks Eric! I don't agree, but thanks!

BTW the other comment you made about driving a stick...Hahah! I really can, just not that REX!

Thanks Eric! I don't agree, but thanks!

BTW the other comment you made about driving a stick...Hahah! I really can, just not that REX!

Muwahhahaahhahhahaa! Wait....stealth mode....Joe still hasn't posted the video.
Posted By: TJSwoboda Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/21/03 06:50 AM
Originally posted by MrsFurby72:
Ahhh, I WISH I had gotten a stick Contour. I would have LOVED that. Unfortunately, there weren't any availible when I was looking. Ah well.

You gotta shop around. If the salesman looks at you funny when you ask for a certain model in a manual, try another dealership. Look online. You can always find it, if it's made that way...

--T.J.
Posted By: TJSwoboda Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/21/03 06:53 AM
Originally posted by GoodSki411:
I had to learn how to drive stick when we bought this car (because both of our cars are stick now!), and I love it! Not sure if I will ever go back to automatic! It's so much more fun!

Amen, no reason to go back. To put it eloquently: F*** slushbox! F*** it in the ear!

--T.J.
Posted By: GoodSki411 Re: Ladies of CEG, check in please... - 08/21/03 12:40 PM
Wow! I didn't know that people felt that strongly about standards! haha!

The one automobile that I would definitely purchase that is automatic is a Lightning! I would definitely drive that!
© CEG Archives