Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JD60538 SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 12:30 PM
I'm not talking [censored] but I noticed that an SVT would or should be considered best. Why?? Does that mean that unless I own an SVT my Contour sucks?? Even if I can waste an SVT with out trying?? OK, so my real question. What does ford do to the "Special Vehicle Team" (SVT) to make them so much better??
Posted By: Captain Bart_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 12:34 PM
Compare the specs and you will get the answer to your question!
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 01:44 PM
Originally posted by JD60538:
Even if I can waste an SVT with out trying??

That must be one hell of a stock auto zetec.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 02:13 PM
What the hell kind of post is this? Are you TRYING to get flamed?
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 02:15 PM
ok your in Illinois lets go to the track, you race my svt and I'll show you what the difference is.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 03:06 PM
Where the hell are the post comming from? Every week we get a new "SVT not so good" post.

Oh and the only difference between the SVT's and the other contour is the little SVT badge on the back
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:10 PM
Posted By: contour00se Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:18 PM
i think there alot better than any contour or mystique except for the 2.5 v6 5spd and my friends cougar gives and svt so very good races all the time there really not that much faster just quicker from what i have read and seen personally. but if i could have a svt id take it
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:19 PM
WTF!? Oh well. Now that I'm awake.

I'm not talking [censored]

Yes you are.

Quote:

but I noticed that an SVT would or should be considered best. Why??

Let's see, more horsepower, bigger brakes, better handling, and really nice clothes. Still confused?

Quote:

Does that mean that unless I own an SVT my Contour sucks??

If you have to ask, you need counseling.

Quote:

Even if I can waste an SVT with out trying??

Right. And I "beat" a Corvette the other day, too.

Quote:

OK, so my real question. What does ford do to the "Special Vehicle Team" (SVT) to make them so much better??

Never thought I'd do this, but, apart from my answer above, try searching, or checking the main page.

Me go back to sleepy, now.
Posted By: Renee_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:26 PM
Originally posted by RogerB:
Quote:

Does that mean that unless I own an SVT my Contour sucks??

If you have to ask, you need counseling.

bwwwwwwwhahahahahahahah. I am sorry I only have a little 4 cyl. ATX SE, but if I had the chance to get an SVT and could afford it, boy would I grab it.
SVT are special, that's why they are SVTs. The horsepower, they look great......need I go on? I love my little Tour, but I would jump at the chance to get an SVT and whoop JD's a$$.

HOLY Sh*t, did JD just say he beat an SVT in a 4 cyl?? What the hell kind of drugs is he on?? I want some.... my vicodin is all gone.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:33 PM
I'm not talking [censored] but I noticed that an SVT would or should be considered best. Why?? Does that mean that unless I own an SVT my Contour sucks?? Even if I can waste an SVT with out trying?? OK, so my real question. What does ford do to the "Special Vehicle Team" (SVT) to make them so much better??

You Can waste an SVT with a stock 4 cyl??????

Posted By: perry_dup1 Re: SVT or Better?? - 08/07/03 04:40 PM
Don't feed the trolls.
© CEG Archives