Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: slvr98svt Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/30/03 02:33 PM
Ok so I have now been trying to get ahold of PF for like 2 months with no luck. So today I call again but for the voice message it says the mail box is full. Could it be possible they shut their doors? Just wondering because then I will have to contact Brullen direct to try to get my exhaust straigtened around.
-Matt
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/30/03 05:12 PM
I talk to Alessondro daily. I'll tell him of your problem and have him address it. Thanks
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/30/03 05:38 PM
Send him and email or keep trying to speak to him. I am sure he will get back to you.
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 01:05 AM
Thanks Cuervo
-Matt
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 02:35 AM
Spoke to him yesterday...he's busy but still around.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 04:03 AM
Believe me guys Alessondro is still around and still very into the Tour seen. Just wait till his Zetec Turbo comes out and ya'll will see what i mean. Talked to him today actually
Posted By: weargle Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 06:16 PM
If you see him again, can you ask him to check his messages and/or his vm?
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 06:26 PM
Originally posted by weargle:

He doesen't get on CEG anymore. Sorry
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 06:35 PM
I just spoke with him. His phone numbers have changed and I am not sure what number you are calling but try 416-725-0464.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 10:24 PM
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Believe me guys Alessondro is still around and still very into the Tour seen. Just wait till his Zetec Turbo comes out and ya'll will see what i mean. Talked to him today actually

So they moved ahead with the Zetec Turbo? Will they be offering it soon, then?
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LoCoChick:

So they moved ahead with the Zetec Turbo? Will they be offering it soon, then?

We were just talking about it the other day, and he is still going to do it. The delay has been from company he was using. they put him to the side while they focuse on building a turbo for the NEON . But he's getting back into it and it shouldn't be too much longer. Of course this is just shop talk so don't quote me lol. Thanks
Posted By: 18psi2300 Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 10:58 PM
they put him to the side while they focuse on building a turbo for the NEON :nonono

That company made a very, very solid business decision based on the previous behavior of Contour owners...100 people will tell them they want one, then when it's made, they'll be lucky to sell 1 of them...
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 07/31/03 11:06 PM
Originally posted by 18psi2300:
they put him to the side while they focuse on building a turbo for the NEON :nonono

That company made a very, very solid business decision based on the previous behavior of Contour owners...100 people will tell them they want one, then when it's made, they'll be lucky to sell 1 of them...

I was just saying I'd rather hear that they were building a Tour turbo other than a Neon turbo. I understand that they made a good choice(hell i would have done the same thing). Just a personal want.
Posted By: weargle Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 08/04/03 09:20 PM
Originally posted by weargle:

He doesen't get on CEG anymore. Sorry

I meant his *email* messages and voicemail so that he can get back to his customers?
Posted By: weargle Re: Performance Fords - Closed? - 08/11/03 03:23 PM
bump
© CEG Archives