Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/28/03 05:32 PM
Click on the t-shirt group buy and go to page 3 and click the link that LUCA posted. order info is on page one. note: the black tee's come with white logo only not gray.Thanks.

Chris Boivin
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/28/03 09:24 PM
they look great

make sure you check it out if you are interested
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/28/03 09:32 PM
To make it easier, here is the link to the pictures.
Very nice shirts!!
CEG T-Shirts
Posted By: Bullet Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/28/03 10:27 PM
I'm not being a hater or anything, but is it just me or do these shirts look a little thin? You can see the back design through the front, in the first picture..
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 12:00 AM
They're "Jerzees" brand T-shirts. Maybe cuz the ink is very dark in contrast to the white shirt?
Got my daughter the grey with black and you can somewhat see the black through it. It is a big logo on the back and the ink is very dark on these shirts.
IMHO, they really are nice shirts.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 12:20 AM
but I already have a CEG T-shirt and polo
Posted By: CRZYDRVR_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 05:31 AM
They look pretty nice
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 08:57 AM
Originally posted by LUCA:
They're "Jerzees" brand T-shirts. Maybe cuz the ink is very dark in contrast to the white shirt?
Got my daughter the grey with black and you can somewhat see the black through it. It is a big logo on the back and the ink is very dark on these shirts.
IMHO, they really are nice shirts.

another thing about jerzees... they are very comfy. i have an XXL uniform t shirt from my old pizza place, and an XL from my current pizza place, and they just seem to be high quality, comfortable shirts.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 10:33 AM
I got the 100% cotton ones. I don't have see-through issues.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 05:43 PM
So the shirts I ordered are kinda see-thru? Sweet, now I'm hella secksi!
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 10:56 PM
I also got the 100% cotton ones. Gildan "Heavyweight" brand. They're pretty nice, and I can barely see any light coming from my computer monitor when I hold it up in front of me here. Thanks Chris.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: Pics of ceg t-shirts up.... - 07/29/03 10:57 PM
Thanks for the orders. Kim also put up some pics of the navy with white logo. Also, I wouldn't dare put our logo on some s*h*i*t shirt!! Thanks.
© CEG Archives