Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
http://www.magnaflow.com/10projectvehicle/rd/prototyping.shtml

wish i lived in socal
dang, why cant i ever live around the "free performance stuff" companies?? that would be awesome. oh well
Hmmmm couldn't hurt to try, but mine's just a POS GL.......
I just registered my SVT....mmmmm, free exhaust....mmmmmm. We'll see what they say...
sumbitsh.....i am just miles from rancho santa margarita.....figures my car is all f'd up right now...

not looking good for my contour, to say the least
Man I would love to do this....

I live up in the Bay Area, but I will be down in San Diego by mid-September for college. Hopefully this will still be on by then!

Anyone know what "free product" you get? Is it any single product, or like an entirely new system? Or will they just give you the customed tuned system they experimented with on your car?
Of course, you would need to have a car that they are looking to work on. Not sure if the Contour would fall into that category at this point. You never know though.
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Of course, you would need to have a car that they are looking to work on. Not sure if the Contour would fall into that category at this point. You never know though.

I doubt they're looking to make a new exhuast system for a car that is out of production. If you had a Focus maybe.

vcontoursvt - Where in SD are you going to school? You should get together with us SD guys when you come down.
Originally posted by path914:

vcontoursvt - Where in SD are you going to school? You should get together with us SD guys when you come down.

UCSD

I didn't bring my car down last year, but I am planning on bringing it down this year.
Originally posted by path914:
Originally posted by MotorCity:

I doubt they're looking to make a new exhuast system for a car that is out of production. If you had a Focus maybe.

maybe magnaflow could be interested in the contour though if evidence of this site were presented with the car/application...2000-5000+ members with modding dreams could be enough to get them to produce a system
© CEG Archives