Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Cris'pus Any cops own a contour? - 05/31/03 10:35 PM
Curious if there are any po-lice on our forum. Just in case I have some questions about laws.
Posted By: Svtseries Re: Any cops own a contour? - 05/31/03 10:46 PM
I play a cop when my wife is being bad.... Sometimes I'll caught her leaving work and frisk her behind her work...ow wait that's when I'm wearing my skee mask..ops nevermind
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 05/31/03 10:48 PM
Lawyers are a good source for info about laws as well.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Any cops own a contour? - 05/31/03 10:51 PM
Sandman is IL state police, IIRC...but he's on military leave at the moment.
Posted By: skeeter99_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 05/31/03 10:58 PM
Originally posted by bc_mondeo:
Curious if there are any po-lice on our forum. Just in case I have some questions about laws.

There is one Vancouver Officer with an SVT. I chatted briefly with him som time ago while going through a counterattack road check. Not sure if he's on the board though
Cheers
Posted By: path914 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 02:09 AM
Hopefully me in about 8 months. I recently started the process of becoming a California Highway Patrol officer.
Posted By: dbird_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 02:13 AM
what laws and in what states, it make a difference.. and it is criminal or civil law?? if its federal well then almost no local or state police can give you a defenite answer....

why not just throw out the questions.... and then maybe you will get an answer.....
Posted By: quickSVT_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 03:30 AM
svt owner.....
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 04:54 AM
Originally posted by path914:
Hopefully me in about 8 months. I recently started the process of becoming a California Highway Patrol officer.

cool now I know who to talk to if i got problems here in the north bay. Too bad you aren't up here he he
Posted By: path914 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 03:56 PM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:

cool now I know who to talk to if i got problems here in the north bay. Too bad you aren't up here he he

Well, the chp academy is up in Sacramento. So I would be there for six months, then they place you wherever they want for a year. After that, then you can request specific locations.
Posted By: onosway Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/01/03 04:01 PM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:

Well, the chp academy is up in Sacramento. So I would be there for six months, then they place you wherever they want for a year. After that, then you can request specific locations.

Hey..i'm in/near Sacramento - I want to test my top speed, get your buddies to block off the 5 for me Hopefully you'll have time to meet up with Nor*Cal CEG.
Posted By: Disco Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/02/03 11:14 PM
I Am A Police Explorer And I Am Going Through The Motions To Become A Reserve Police Officer In Ohio.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/03/03 02:50 AM
Explorer?
Posted By: Disco Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/03/03 04:00 PM
Its Through The Boy Scouts. Kinda A Junior Police Acadamy Type Thing. Around Here We Do More Work Than The Reserve Officers Though. Heres A Link To The National Site: http://www.learning-for-life.org/exploring/lawenforcement/index.html
Posted By: deedum Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/03/03 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Svtseries:
I play a cop when my wife is being bad.... Sometimes I'll caught her leaving work and frisk her behind her work...ow wait that's when I'm wearing my skee mask..ops nevermind

naughty
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/03/03 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Disco:
I Am A Police Explorer And I Am Going Through The Motions To Become A Reserve Police Officer In Ohio.

So Then... Any Particular Reason All Your Words Start With A Capital Letter?
Posted By: Disco Re: Any cops own a contour? - 06/03/03 08:03 PM
Tis How I Type
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Any lawyers own a contour? - 07/28/03 05:53 PM
Originally posted by dubkatz:
Lawyers are a good source for info about laws as well.

Posted By: Stazi Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/28/03 06:58 PM
Confirms the lack of intelligence of some cops around this country of ours!

I myself fail to see how making something harder - By Typing With Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word - is better?

(BTW I screwed up about 10 times trying to type like that. )

Maybe he's graduating FrOm L33T oR SuMfiN Lik3 D4t?
Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/28/03 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:

I myself fail to see how making something harder - By Typing With Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word - is better?

Don't worry, skool starts back soon
Posted By: DimitriPopov Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/28/03 09:04 PM
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:

Don't worry, skool starts back soon

I cannot tell you how sick I am of seing "skool starts soon dude , do not worry as people under 35 are the root of all our problems". Stop being an ass , the older people here are just as much trouble. Im not in grade school anymore either. *welcome to college :-/*
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/29/03 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

falling back on this.... i'm not a cop, but i want to be. i'm about to go into the air force and see if i can either be weather or security forces. i can't afford to not work to go to school, so i figured try out air force.

but everyone thinks i'm an off duty teenage cop. i bought headlight flashers from RIM industries (sho-me variable flash 03w140....) that flashes my highbeams in this order: accelerating back and forth; back and forth; double back and fourth; back and forth; both flash; back and forth; both flash; double back and forth; accelerating back and forth..... you can see a pic of the module at Shady Eights. sorry about the pop ups, i'm the admin, but nobody wants to pay for the site that is a member. i ran out of $$$ real quick like when i lost my decent job.

they are cool as hell, i pull over my freinds all the time, they always fall for it but i'm also smart enough to not use it on people i don't know, i'm not getting an impersonating a police officer ticket.......
Posted By: TropicalSVT_dup1 Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/29/03 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

Florida State Trooper here. Just as was mentioned before, many laws vary by state. When in doubt, consult your local statute/ordinance book. Every question should be answered in there.

FYI - All SVTs stopped are given warnings!
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Any cops own a contour? - 07/29/03 04:43 PM
Originally posted by TropicalSVT:

FYI - All SVTs stopped are given warnings!

Yeah to join CEG right?
© CEG Archives