Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: plance1_dup1 SP Motorsports? Still around? - 08/18/06 12:52 AM
I emailed but have not heard back, I think the guy was named Joe. His company still shows up on the links, are they still in business?
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: SP Motorsports? Still around? - 08/18/06 01:40 PM
I don't know. Couple months back I placed an order and waited a month. Nothing. I left a few voice mails, a few emails, and still nothing. Finally tried to call to cancel the order, but his voice mail was full. Sent an email to cancel the order. Still no response.

The very first time I called, the message said he'd been having trouble with his voicemail system. But a couple days later, he had changed his greeting, and there was no further mention of it.

I have ordered from them in the past, and it was always easy to get hold of someone, and service was friendly and quick. This episode is very unusual.

I hope everything is OK.
Posted By: Tourige Re: SP Motorsports? Still around? - 08/18/06 02:05 PM
He is still there.
Posted By: plance1_dup1 Re: SP Motorsports? Still around? - 08/18/06 05:06 PM
Originally posted by RogerB:

I have ordered from them in the past, and it was always easy to get hold of someone, and service was friendly and quick. This episode is very unusual.

I hope everything is OK.

I agree, I was happy when I ordered from him.
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: SP Motorsports? Still around? - 08/21/06 11:29 PM
I tired calling today to get some brake stuff, got voicemail, mailbox is full. I need my stuff by this weekend, so I was hoping he was home.
© CEG Archives