Engine.............6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission....5 Speed Manual with Overdrive
Drive Type.......2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type........Gasoline
Stereo............AM Radio
Doors..............Four Door
Stock No.........ROUSH
VIN................1FAFP68GXWK252058

Number 4 of 5 Ford Factory SVT Contour Race Cars, Roush Prepped, manufactured for Bondurant Performance Driving School. 6,200 miles. Yes, Just 6,200 miles. Roush Industries performed the following modifications to the Contour prior to delivery to Bondurant : ENGINE *Dual Series Oil Coolers with Aeroquip Lines *21PSI Radiator Cap *Removal of Catalytic Converters *Removal of Secondary Air (thermactor) System *Underdrive Pullies on Power Steeringand Alternator *Relocated Air Cleaner Inlet with K&N Filter *1.5 lbs Removed From Flywheel *Custom Fabricated Exhaust Headers *True Dual Exhaust DRIVETRAIN *New Differentials with 20% Stronger Spider Gears *3.84:1 Final Drive Ratio *Pinned Front Hub Nuts *Battery Relocated In Trunk SUSPENSION *Top Mount of Front Struts Moved To Increase Caster and Camber *Monroe Struts Have Been Approved For the Schools' Application *270 lbs/in Front Eibach Springs *255 lbs/in Rear Eibach Springs *Solid Front Subframe Mounts BRAKES *ABS Defeat *Dust Shields Removed *Braided Stainless Steel Flexible Front Lines FUEL SYSTEM *15 Gallon Fuel Cell *Cell Nerf Bar *Carryover Fuel Filter *Stainless Steel Fuel Lines *94/95 Bondurant Mustang GT Fuel Pump INTERIOR *ABS Defeat Switch *String Window Nets *Door Chime Disconnected *Four Point Belts *Seven Point Vehicle Safety Cage *Rear Seat Lowered And Top Of Seatback Moved Forward ELECTRONICS *OBD II Adapter Boxes (to eliminate chack engine light due to vehicle modifications) *Remote Keyless Entry Always Hot All Five of the SVT Contours are Painted PPG Bondurant Yellow. The vehicle has a fire extinquisher suppression system. New Tires Have Been Installed. THIS VEHICLE CANNOT BE TAGGED FOR EVERYDAY STREET DRIVING. I have personally driven this contour from Clearwater to Sebring twice (with dealer tag). Ran it around the track for two days, and driven it back to Clearwater. This is a very rare piece of Ford, SVT, Roush, and Bondurant History.

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Passenger Air Bag; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Yes, Just 6,200 miles.

6200 track miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

*21PSI Radiator Cap

Different rad installed? Contours don't have rad caps. Resevoir cap, yes. Didn't know you could get different PSI caps for those.
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by AutoTrader seller:
Yes, Just 6,200 miles.

6200 track miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.

At least it's race prepped already!
would be cool to say you had one.

Had a lot of custom work done. Could be a fun project car.
6,200 track miles = beat on car I would only buy just to have 1 of the 5 ever made.
its quite a good price comparing with how much they want for the Saleen one

and compare to this guy asking 25000$CAN for his svt

For sale
Originally posted by BlackE1:
6,200 track miles = beat on car I would only buy just to have 1 of the 5 ever made.

Most SVT's are beat on.. im sure it was made for it

I need to win the lotto...
anyone know what it might take to make it street legal??

id be interested in that to play with on the track.....too bad its all the way in FL
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:

I thought they didn't have vin numbers but there is one listed. Maybe something listed in the VIN that states that was originally sold as a non streetable car.
Posted By: TGO Re: Roush / Bondurant SVT for sale in AutoTrader - 08/16/06 06:58 PM

meh. aside from the heavy roll cage (and no power adders to compensate) there's nothing special about those cars.
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:

For sale

I don't believe for a second that that's a real SVT. No one in their right mind would pull off the SVT body kit and replace it with the AAS kit. And I don't care how much custom work has been done to the interior, unless everything is plated in 22k gold there's no way anyone will ever pay 25 grand for that!

For sale

I don't believe for a second that that's a real SVT. No one in their right mind would pull off the SVT body kit and replace it with the AAS kit. And I don't care how much custom work has been done to the interior, unless everything is plated in 22k gold there's no way anyone will ever pay 25 grand for that!

X2 might be an svt some people are stupid enough to do the body kit swap but as far as price no way. i have a custom install and would not come close to asking that. my car has quite a bit of stuff looks wize and wouldn't ask more than about 6000 for it at best

For sale

French Candians..
i saw the car in person last week-end in a show n shine here.... and its really a svt.. its was silver originaly and its seem pretty much stock in performance... the guy said he have a 16000$CAN alpine systeme... and his custom install look really like stucco in person... i personaly hate the body kit especialy the side and the back...

i was a bit shy to tell the guy how out of is mind he is about is asking price

i was a bit shy to tell the guy how out of is mind he is about is asking price

I'm sure he'll realize it. Just as in real estate. Just because you built a 15k pole barn doesn't mean my property is worth an addtional 15k.
i paid 6000$CAN for mine... if i put 19 000$ on my car i will end up with the same amount and im sure mine will be nicer
Originally posted by Tourige:

For sale

French Candians..

le ugh, zoze ahr ze worz kine

and isnt $25000000 CAN like $8 US?
its actually 22 400$US... i dont know if you noticed, but the U.S dollar dropped like crazy since last year, which is kind for us when its time to order online
Since I'm a cool guy with Carfax, I decided to check the VIN on this car:

Carfax - 97KB PDF

Shortest Carfax EVER!
im heading to tampa this weekend im going to check it out ill let you guess know how it drives hahahah. no but ill look at it if i can find it.

I actually looked into buying one of the Bondourant Contours when there were still a few left. I came very close to getting one!
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:

id be interested in that to play with on the track.....too bad its all the way in FL

Needs a cat.

If distance is a problem, buy it & I'll deliver it to you.
Originally posted by TGO:

meh. aside from the heavy roll cage (and no power adders to compensate) there's nothing special about those cars.

I don't agree, it sounds like the suspension was pretty custom. Also there were modifications to the exhaust/tranny/interior. For the price I think its well worht it. There are people with regular unmodded SVT's asking that much.
© CEG Archives