Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: teamZetec_dup1 teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/13/06 11:03 PM
Hello all,

I recently started www.teamZetec.org I had realized there is really no site all members for the Zetec community (Contour, ZX2, Puma, Escape, Focus ect) to al share knolege about what is for the majority the same motor (and in some cases tranny and suspention).

Now I am NOT trying to take members away from the Contour/Mondeo sites that are already established (with out them the car would not have been able to prosper as it has) I just wanted to let people know that there is now a new site for people to share their knowlege about the Zetec line of motors to help not only other Contour/Mondeo owners but hopefully anyone that has a Zetec equiped car.

Also any images, PDF's, write-ups/guides, or other files that anyone would like to share/donate to the community is more then welcome. You can register on the site and make a post, or contact me StartFX@msn.com or AIM StartFX.

Thank you,

I also plan to donate as much info and traffic as I can back to the individual Focus/Contour/zx2 ect. sites as I can. (incase its not noticed I already have a link back to FocalJet.com on the front page)
Posted By: teamZetec_dup1 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 12:33 AM
Also I'm looking to start off the Monthly profiles in a few days, and I would liek to start with a nicely done Contour or Mondeo as they dont seem to get the recognition that the zx2's and foci get.

so please let me know if you are interested.
Posted By: 2000myst Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 12:45 AM
I just registered and I will try to get my pics up soon, member 2000myst

Dan
Posted By: Tony2005 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 01:10 AM
Welcome, congratulations and good luck on the new site.
Posted By: teamZetec_dup1 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 01:12 AM
Thanks
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 01:12 AM
i loathe template websites and 4 cylinder engines, but i lie half the time.

~Andrew
Posted By: teamZetec_dup1 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 01:22 AM
i could make sooo many wrong jokes there haha, I hope to totaly redo the site if it takes off, but no use doing like 2 months of custom of work if no one likes the idea behind the site.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 01:38 AM
u have no jokes.

and 2 months of work to redo a website? do you type with your feet

i like the idea. enthusiasts sites for anything are cool by me.

~Andrew
Posted By: striker2 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 02:50 AM
registered about 10 minutes ago
Posted By: teamZetec_dup1 Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 03:30 AM
by 2 months i mean me and 1 other guy trying to develop the site do all images and do a custom forum.

I know how to do web dev...its my job.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 03:35 AM
I should tell you that "suspension" is just that, not "suspention."

Good luck!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 04:03 AM
Don't forget about cougars and of course kit cars (mainly lotus 7 replicas).
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 04:26 AM
Eh, need some Vulcan forums

Hehe, Nice to see the Zetecs are still loved by some, I liked my old Zetec
Posted By: jtour Re: teamZetec.org - new Zetec site - 08/14/06 02:12 PM
Sweet site...thanks!
© CEG Archives