Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Everytime the yards in my area RECIEVE a Contique, the first thing to get gutted is the 2.5L engine, WTF!!! I need some parts from the engine and some wiseass (one of you guys ) takes the whole bloody thing. Btw, uh... I can get the engine and tranny for these cars $60 each right now, so if you guys are interested, please let me know. It'll be AS-IS but I can pull the engine and tranny for about $60 each... for people who know what yard i'm talking about, meet me there we'll help each other out .
ok
Are you sure the yard is not pulling the engines out first?

My local yard almost never has a engine and tranny inside a Contique when I find them because they pull them out to sell complete.
i think most place now adays pull the parts that they want or are going to try to resell and then junk the rest of the car ...
Specifically what parts are you looking for? I might be able to help you out.
Originally posted by m4gician:
I need some parts from the engine and some wiseass (one of you guys ) takes the whole bloody thing.

I can get the engine and tranny for these cars $60 each right now, so if you guys are interested, please let me know.

so you can't find the engine parts you need but you can get the whole engine and trans for $60 each...
© CEG Archives