Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hmm is this anyones car on here?

Car Link

He says its 250 HP at the wheels W/O nitrous... can this actually be with those mods of his?
Highly doubt it, but I think it was Warmonger or Brad Noon that had the highest HP on a N/A Contour?
Originally posted by ConcepTrs913:
Hmm is this anyones car on here?

Car Link

He says its 250 HP at the wheels W/O nitrous... can this actually be with those mods of his?

It says estimated, so no.
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Highly doubt it, but I think it was Warmonger or Brad Noon that had the highest HP on a N/A Contour?

ok...i feel like a complete dufus asking this....but what the N/A stand for?
naturally aspirated (no forced induction.. turbo..supercharger)
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:

Naturally aspirated i.e. no blower, no turbo.
Originally posted by pre98zetec:
Originally posted by RT and his SE:
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:

Naturally aspirated i.e. no blower, no turbo.

naturally aspirated (no forced induction.. turbo..supercharger)

ahhhh for the life of me i couldnt figure that out....thanks guys!

I would think that DemonSVT (13.4 1/4 mile) or Timeless420 (who had like ~240HP on his high compression 3L) would have had the highest N/A HP.
250 whp or not, it's not too bad of a buy-it-now price for what he's got in it, imho

Matt
There's a kid in my home town with a T-red SVT that's all stock except for a Weapon R intake and a Flowmaster muffler welded into where the stock one was and he told Ryan (Guitarman19853 on here) that it was making like 280hp. When Ryan told me that I was dying. I couldn't stop laughing. Why is it people have to try to over play their cars? Some people should just stick to a bicycle.
I enjoy telling people I haven't done much to my car. It makes beating them so much more fun. It hurts more to get beaten by a contour with a few bolt-ons, than a contour with lots a money in mods.
Originally posted by 1BadCSVT:
There's a kid in my home town with a T-red SVT that's all stock except for a Weapon R intake and a Flowmaster muffler welded into where the stock one was and he told Ryan (Guitarman19853 on here) that it was making like 280hp. When Ryan told me that I was dying. I couldn't stop laughing. Why is it people have to try to over play their cars? Some people should just stick to a bicycle.

Then that bicycle would make 15bhp.
Anybody know what kind of wheels those are?I'm not a rim fanatic so i dont kno all the names of them,but those look nice on the t-red(from the side).
Originally posted by 1BadCSVT:
Some people should just stick to a bicycle.

I agree. Besides, Bicycles are more reliable.
Originally posted by volfan98:
250 whp or not, it's not too bad of a buy-it-now price for what he's got in it, imho

© CEG Archives